Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 35. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Well it is not an easy job to do a fork, let's not jump to conclusions. Many scammers are out there, hunting for new ICO or fork to get their hands on other people's money. I prefer to judge people by the work they have done, and the promises they have made. The source code is not out yet, but it will be by the end of the month. So far, let's sum up what is done.
1. Blockchain is online.
2. Yobit credited the coin to their ETH holders.
3. MEW can be connected and all the wallets are credited as promised - 1:1 ETH to ETZ.
4. The transactions run fine with MEW, as long as the sending wallet contains 0.1 ETH or more.
5. Mining pool is working and people are receiving mined ETZ (I am also one of them).

If there were no miners mining the transactions, as you claim, then how on earth MEW to MEW transactions are getting through to the explorer?

http://explorer.etherzero.org/tx/0xe0cbd88547286158772c07e6074c7cf4a98b65080df2b7a119f0b4c909064b78

This one, for example. If I was not sure that the ETZ I was selling would 100% be transfered to my buyer, I would not post a sale. I believe that any community should live in a safe and stable environment, where people's reputation and the work they have actually done count.

Something i'm confused about:

"3. MEW can be connected and all the wallets are credited as promised - 1:1 ETH to ETZ."

I held my ETH in MEW during fork, should our accounts automatically have ETZ? I dont see anything
Activity: 7
I've been mining on pool.etherzero.org for 24hrs... it says I've been paid 7.6 ETZ, but no ETZ tokens in my MEW?HuhHuhHuh??

transfered a 0.01 ETH into the MEW account - so I know there's nothing wrong with MEW - just not seeing any ETZ I've supposedly been paid.

Please don't be a scam Sad

Is anyone else having the same problem as above?

apologies I see it if I use the wallet on wallet.etherzero.org...

when will ETZ be added to MEW?

you can see etz on mew by connecting to etz network using etherzero's custom node.

we don't know when mew will officially put etz node as an alternative on their wallet.

How do you connect to etz network with etherzeros custom node? Is there a tutorial?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
you can see etz on mew by connecting to etz network using etherzero's custom node.

we don't know when mew will officially put etz node as an alternative on their wallet.
I think it extremely unlike that mew will ever put the etz node as an alternative.

Anybody want to buy my ETZ? PM me!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I've been mining on pool.etherzero.org for 24hrs... it says I've been paid 7.6 ETZ, but no ETZ tokens in my MEW?HuhHuhHuh??

transfered a 0.01 ETH into the MEW account - so I know there's nothing wrong with MEW - just not seeing any ETZ I've supposedly been paid.

Activity: 65
http://etz.altpool.pro/
Works fine. Miners please join the pool.

Solo pool:
http://solo-etz.altpool.pro/

Telegram group for support:
https://t.me/ALTPOOL_PRO

Activity: 112

none as at now.. but it will soon..

be patient please

It's good that you are with us and develop the project ETZ, resents great expectations for us.
Activity: 1
wonderful project

Thank devs

how can I send tokens ETZ to another wallet erc20?

etz is not an erc20 it is a whole new coin on it own. with own chain and own network.. just  like etc.

to transfer etz from one wallet to another is just like transferring eth form one wallet address to another.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
Is there anything known when Yobits will open deposits and withdrawals? When will ETZ be listed on other exchanges?
Without this, I think the coin will die.

it seems etz was only another scam projects which had a joint team with these etz guys, thats why it was only yobit which opened trading and it seems they were just selling their own etz to poor kids whom were not aware of the project stat

and it can be the only reason why etz didnt had any advertising
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Is there anything known when Yobits will open deposits and withdrawals? When will ETZ be listed on other exchanges?
Without this, I think the coin will die.
Activity: 2
how can I send tokens ETZ to another wallet erc20?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

None as of yet mate - not to my knowledge though. It may come in time, but right now there is active trading on YoBit but no deposits
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
We need to wait the official announcement of YObit, but later we will be on cryptopia.co.nz, so it will be more convinient for you guys.
Hope you can all be patient, we will inform you when we are open for trade ASAP.
It would be nice if actually added in cryptopia.co.nz, especially if the price is the same as in Yobit, but I think many will immediately sell their ETZ, if deposit in Yobit is available and trade in cryptopia.co.nz live.
Pages:
Jump to: