Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 43. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
But YObit is unaware or aware of the scam?

I believe that YoBit believes this is real.
It seems that all the links and sources are in working order - YoBit is only after the fees mate. They have no worries if this is a real coin or not. Most exchanges have a difficult time making decisions as they get paid either way.

People are trading for this - real money. No harm in them not taking a side and rolling with it.

As for this fork, its generated a ton of noise. I think its real, but it was a hard start for sure
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
But YObit is unaware or aware of the scam?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You can mine on the pool https://miningpool.tech/etz

Is this your own pool? I notice very low hashrate and only one miner online
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
Why is everyone screaming about a scam?
Activity: 26
Just a final question. Is my ETZ Balance and the mining incomes at my/your Paperwallet safe in the future?
Your question makes me think you wanna profit so much that it made you lose your ability to think logically.  Who can give you advice HERE your mining of a shit&  scam coin will be safe in the future? Excuse me but how old are you?  5 years? no?  maybe less?  Grin

Full Member with a good repo ... and that kinda mean? He might be the "one" Wink Naaah ... Just thought asking doesnt need a ability to think logically. But i see. Its 2018. Not like 1990 when we asked eachother and got a normal answer. Guess i just realized why i didnt got an activ member in the community. Guess ppl like you were the reason. No Question left Smiley Good job mate Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
why we can't deposit etz to yobit? It says "Deposit for such currency is temporary off.". Also there is no offline wallet. I have etz in MEW, but can't move them.

to make deposits on yobit, we need a certain adjusted scheme.
While the coin was not added to other exchanges, I do not think that you need to include deposits on yobit

If you wish to get EtherZero and sell them right now you should go to Ether-zero.net - GET ETZ link. This is the only place where they will create a ETZ wallet on Yobit for you. Now ETZ can only be sold on Yobit.net and you cannot simply send your ETZ there. The only way at this moment is using Ether-zero.net.

This guy is spreading lies and misinformation. It's not possible to create Yobit wallet with external service. Currently ETZ deposits to Yobit aren't possible. Also, withdrawals page shows that ETZ wallet is in maintenance, so you can neither deposit nor withdraw ETZ from there.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I checked here (https://wallet.etherzero.org/) and I see my ETZ from my ETH at the time of the fork. I already moved my ETH so now there is nothing to loose in playing around with the free ETZ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Hey guys can someone please tell me how can we be able to claim free ETZ? I had ETHs during the snapshot period.

Here is a tutorial that you might find useful How To Claim EtherZero Coins?

I dont think I can get scammed this way right? Is it safe?

of course you can't get scammed following that.. all safety measures are in place to make sure you are safe.  first they advice you to move your eth else where so that if you private key is compromised you have nothing to loss and second you are importing to MEW a well trusted wallet.
no risk here only reward
why we can't deposit etz to yobit? It says "Deposit for such currency is temporary off.". Also there is no offline wallet. I have etz in MEW, but can't move them.

While the coin was not added to other exchanges, I do not think that you need to include deposits on yobit

If you wish to get EtherZero and sell them right now you should go to Ether-zero.net - GET ETZ link. This is the only place where they will create a ETZ wallet on Yobit for you. Now ETZ can only be sold on Yobit.net and you cannot simply send your ETZ there. The only way at this moment is using Ether-zero.net.

don't listen to this guy.. he is scammer. they got away with about 50eth thus far.. people complaining in the telegram everyday.  the official website address of etherzero is etherzero.org . any other is a scam. Don't be desperate to sell your etz now less you will be scammed.  give it sometime exchanges will be online soon
Just a final question. Is my ETZ Balance and the mining incomes at my/your Paperwallet safe in the future?

absolutely.. it's crypto you can always claim them as long as the network is alive which in this case it will always be/..
Activity: 70
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your question makes me think you wanna profit so much that it made you lose your ability to think logically.  Who can give you advice HERE your mining of a shit&  scam coin will be safe in the future? Excuse me but how old are you?  5 years? no?  maybe less?  Grin
Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

This guy @b2xdeveloper is posting phising site don`t ever try to go in that website, sure etherzero have some malicious codes as myetherwallet tweeted but than can fixed, to avoid being hack don`t you ever exposed your private key.
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
@befree8: if the ETZ wallet @ Yobit is currently disabled, then how come there are so many buy/sell orders?

It is future now.Smiley
Activity: 43

original web is http://etherzero.org
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Hey guys can someone please tell me how can we be able to claim free ETZ? I had ETHs during the snapshot period.

Here is a tutorial that you might find useful How To Claim EtherZero Coins?

I dont think I can get scammed this way right? Is it safe?
shitcoin , bad project and comunication , big scam

I've heard about the scam about this project, I myself also do not understand for sure, hopefully no one hit by a scam from the etherzero project.

For sure>> No one has been scammed and no one will be scammed. just that in the end so many will be hit by regret and guilt of not taking the opportunity, deceiving themselves and others...
in the end some will smile while other cry.. chose wisely..

But the technique of execution and dishonest game makes you blown with great care.

you made a good analogy but you lost me in the end..  do you have any reason to believe that  the techniques stated in the white paper will not take us to where we want to go?

where and when has etherzero team been dishonest?..

you can always  join etz telegram for a more synchronized chat https://t.me/etherzero_org

what do you mean by "we" ... the devs or us?

and also what is "certain adjusted scheme"?

the coin is being traded on yobit , so what is the problem with deposits?

i can understand that there is no real reason for the current price of ETZ, still... they haven't stopped the trading on their platform!!!

Yobit says it can not allow deposit until it sees codes to the custom node which is logical btw the wallet of etherzero is not fully functional as at now.
so there is enough reason for youbit not to allow withdrawal and deposit,, keep calm they will when all things are right..
Pages:
Jump to: