Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 46. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Wait.. So its not a scam?
Then what was MEW screaming about?

Uhh....
Looks to me like tons of promising things everywhere but this is the only one that asks for your private keys

Het 's een groots opgezette zwendel
Meerdere mensen zijn al hun eth kwijt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=28981592;topic=2607526.660;num_replies=662;sesc=45effd6dac6d54fea3

This link can not be opened, pls don't send links here.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
axaxaxaxa if you are going to be on cryptopia, let them tweet about it? If you already paid its not impossible right? I still believe it is a big SCAM. biggest of 2018. You are still stealing peoples hashrate through the pool, made them pay for worthless coin and still claiming claiming without CODE. Oh poor miners.

Also - all the supporters have less than 15 msgs. LOL . Cmon guys OPEN YOUR EYES.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
shaeding is about close to what  the community of eth will desire lesser amount of fee
and as many TPSs as possible but etz has more to offer with 0fee and thousands of TPSs 
https://www.coindesk.com/vitalik-first-part-ethereums-sharding-roadmap-nearly-done/
Hey guys, can somebody quickly link or advice me onto how to claim ETZ from my MEW wallet? I have checked the ETZ explorer and my balance is on the same address as my ETH was on the time of the fork so everything seems fine, just do not know how to claim it safely. I have MEW address in connection with trezor hardware wallet.

Pls check our tutorial:https://etherzero.org/tutorials                                                 
I can't deposit my ETZ on yobit?!?!?! Where can I sell it?

We need to wait the official announcement of YObit, but later we will be on cryptopia.co.nz, so it will be more convinient for you guys.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hey guys, can somebody quickly link or advice me onto how to claim ETZ from my MEW wallet? I have checked the ETZ explorer and my balance is on the same address as my ETH was on the time of the fork so everything seems fine, just do not know how to claim it safely. I have MEW address in connection with trezor hardware wallet.

Uhh....
Looks to me like tons of promising things everywhere but this is the only one that asks for your private keys

http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

If you checked our tutorial carefully, you can see below:

The same question to all miners, if there are such here
What ETZ address you use in the pool
have you received the mined coins and on what wallet?

1. ETH address.
2. No.

Then how you will receive your ETZ
I did just like You but received nothing in my
ether wallet.
Then i stopped mining - no info to understand if mining of ETZ is profitable
the prices in Yobit are not criteria - the real prices when/if Yobit give
deposit address will be absolutely different
and it may be so that I/any miner and the corresponding rigs have been mining for nothing -
and it is  in case that there will be any deposit wallet in any exchanger, what I doubt'.
Yobit   already has example deposit address for B2B - LOL  - still saying that is temporarily disabled.

We need to wait the official announcement of YObit to tell us when the deposit will be available, but later we will be on cryptopia.co.nz, so it will be more convinient for you guys.

Why cryptopia "after" and not "before" or "now"?

Because it takes time to do it...And we have plenty of development and test things to do now.Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I have received some strange Candy tokens in my ETH address - does it has anything to do with this EtherZero fork?
Nah mate - this is something else. ETZ should be its own thing...
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I have received some strange Candy tokens in my ETH address - does it has anything to do with this EtherZero fork?
Activity: 2
Er zijn heel veel mensen opgelicht etz.org en com is oplichterij
Er 's voor miljoenen euro's buitgemaakt helaas
Als er iemand 's weet hoe we deze klootzakken kunnen aanpakken graag contact
Meerdere vrienden en K zelf alles kwijt Dom natuurlijk maar het 's ook erg professioneel opgezet
Activity: 2

Uhh....

Het 's een groots opgezette zwendel
Meerdere mensen zijn al hun eth kwijt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=28981592;topic=2607526.660;num_replies=662;sesc=45effd6dac6d54fea3
Activity: 43
Freshly i have send etz to my second wallet. No problem, etz was credited immediately
@tema39 - Do you want to buy 2.3776 ETZ? PM me!
No, thanks)
I have this enough)
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Uhh....
Activity: 7
Cheesy
i'm not sure if i should mine ETZ. Now it's easy (3 etz per hour). If ppl can sell it, price will drop ;/
Activity: 479
What happened to etherzero? everyone screaming about a scam? is this true? I am also a bit hesitant but there is no further fact about it.

I guess we just have to wait for all the dust to settle down and then, slowly and in now hurry, try to understand what the hell is going on with EtherZero.
wallet and sending works Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Freshly i have send etz to my second wallet. No problem, etz was credited immediately
@tema39 - Do you want to buy 2.3776 ETZ? PM me!
Activity: 43
You can't, at least yet.
Hmmm.... anyone want to buy 2.3776 ETZ? PM me!

u can't send it. I try to send my etz to other genereted wallet. I can't coz there is info: incorect sender.
You can't, at least yet.
Hmmm.... anyone want to buy 2.3776 ETZ? PM me!

u can't send it. I try to send my etz to other genereted wallet. I can't coz there is info: incorect sender.
Pages:
Jump to: