Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ewHASH] Token WAVES ⟺ Etherum |🚀💰 Airdrop ended!| Miningrigrentals ⚡⛏️ - page 2. (Read 7660 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
so there is still no decimal and token symbol?

Token Decimals: 18
Symbol - EWHASH
im PM u « Sent to: ewHASH on: October 21, 2017, 05:09:04 PM » why im not recieve anything ?

Read the Roadmap ↑↑↑
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
im PM u « Sent to: ewHASH on: October 21, 2017, 05:09:04 PM » why im not recieve anything ?
ewHASH PM send October 21, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
Too many messages in PM.Don't have time to read through it all

Why is my name on the listed marked as "yes", but the Payment is empty and I haven't received any tokens?

21.10 - 29.10 -  Recruitment of Airdrop
                                                       30.10 - ........ -  Start of dropping ewHASH token
                                                       06.11 - ........ -  Transfer ewHASH token between blockchain Ether and Waves /(in manual mode)
                                                       06.11 - 26.11 -  Testing rent rigs (algorithm Dagger Hashimoto and Equihas)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Why is my name on the listed marked as "yes", but the Payment is empty and I haven't received any tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
ewHASH PM send October 21, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
The Spreadsheets I saw that all Jr.Member is different color and my position is 1971. I also different color and I PM you my details also. But nothing to happen in Spreadsheets for my position. If you explain it I will be happy. Thank you for a Nice Airdrop.

The total number of seats is 1100-1400 (with the achievement of payments of 1 million)
Activity: 378
The Spreadsheets I saw that all Jr.Member is different color and my position is 1971. I also different color and I PM you my details also. But nothing to happen in Spreadsheets for my position. If you explain it I will be happy. Thank you for a Nice Airdrop.
Activity: 280
waiting for the airdrop distribution and exactly the listing of this token on the exchange.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Do we have to wait for confirmation that we are accepted for airdrop, or the fact that we are in the spreadsheet is already a confirmation of our participation?

"YES" - You were accepted
"NO" - You were not accepted
"empty" - in PM to me did not write

Airdrop closed.
Counting is still ongoing

When you need a german translation, PM me Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
When is  telegram page going to be ready, I hope we make it out there soon
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
well and clear airdrop. dev has started with good decisions and idea. go on...
Do we have to wait for confirmation that we are accepted for airdrop, or the fact that we are in the spreadsheet is already a confirmation of our participation?

"YES" - You were accepted
"NO" - You were not accepted
"empty" - in PM to me did not write

Airdrop closed.
Counting is still ongoing
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Activity: 43
Unique application. Best of luck team!
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I finished filling out the Google form and send PM my ETH and Waves wallet, thanks for all
Will the integration of the technology POS? I heard that ether will produce integration?

No. We have others goals for this token
Activity: 476
Will the integration of the technology POS? I heard that ether will produce integration?

P.S.: a confirmation message was sent to you.
Activity: 9
Aaaaargh too bad.

Just missed the airdrop.

Good luck all.
Activity: 327
I also PMed you and filled out the form - many thanks and all the best!
Pages:
Jump to: