Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ewHASH] Token WAVES ⟺ Etherum |🚀💰 Airdrop ended!| Miningrigrentals ⚡⛏️ - page 4. (Read 7660 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
joined airdrop and hopefully i am on board because this project sounds really interesting for me.

goog luck, just the best and thanks in advance!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I joined to the airdrop. Thank you!
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
Interesting idea.
I think that nothing is special, but if there is an opportunity to translate a token between blockchain, it will be just a bomb. There will be more pamp than eBTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i send my Pm with  Waves and ETH addresses
great project  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
I am interested in joining ewHASH airdrop. I have PM'ed you my Waves and ETH addresses

Thank you and good luck!
R.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
join airdrop and PM sent , thank you dev hopefully all your projects success
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi dev,i've been filled the form and joining in your airdrop yesterday,please confirm my account.i've sent PM to your account now...successfully for your project
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
When you need a German translation, PM me Wink

regards
Activity: 406
I've sent my data, but it seems like I'm late. Anyways I'd be glad if the airdrop is reopened. Thank you guys
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Sounds like a lovely project. I would love to be able to buy computing power using tokens. I always wanted to join cloud mining but it has always seemed nonfeasible.
Activity: 38
Airdrop form closed to calculate participants. But, I would love to join in if you re-open it! :-)

Personally, I think that coins and tokens dedicated to mining are the best and most valuable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Sound like an awesome project, am looking forward to seeing further development of this. Will be keeping my eye on this project for sure.
BTCKayaManBTC
Activity: 196
joined the airdrop and PM sent,nice project
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Dont know how I feel about transferring between eth and waves platform, but seems cool
Activity: 173
Its quite interesting to follow a project which is based on both waves and ethereum, concept is interesting just require dedication of dev team to build a good community. Joined airdrop and Info Sent via Pm.
Thanks.
Activity: 434
Hello sir, I am inn with this project and send you pm with requirements as required. I wish to receive my coins on time so i can able to trade when it will be listed to market.
Activity: 405
Activity: 350
done joined air drops dev. good luck and success
Activity: 36
that's a really cool idea!! Wish you all the best!
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: