Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ewHASH] Token WAVES ⟺ Etherum |🚀💰 Airdrop ended!| Miningrigrentals ⚡⛏️ - page 8. (Read 7660 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just join the airdrop good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
joined airdrop using the form, sent PM and really interested in possible social media bounties (steemit twitter and so it goes)

thx!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I want to know how this project will be able to bridge between Waves and Ethererum blockchain. For me it doesn't make sense since they both have few different technologies, but would like to hear more about this from dev.

How will you transfer tokens from blockchain to blockchain?

This sounds much of a cross blockchain tokens and probably gonna utilize the atomic swap alongside lightening network.

My interest is geared to its implementation.

Great idea!

No, this is not an atomic swap. Everything is much easier. How it will work I will tell after the airdrop. But there will not be any new technologies.

Why is it separated on two blockchains? Why not make it as one and combined the total supply? But i like it whatever the reason, unique airdrop.
Use Ethereum for small transactions is too expensive now. But etherdelta.com has good liquidity. On the Waves quickly and cheap to do transactions, on Ether to trade.

Is that possible to take only 1 token from this airdrop I don't want to take Waves asset. How to fill this form what I have to put into that field where WAVES address required?
You will be handed out two tokens on the Waves and on the Ethereum
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Is that possible to take only 1 token from this airdrop I don't want to take Waves asset. How to fill this form what I have to put into that field where WAVES address required?
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
May I ask why is there a need for both waves and ETH wallets? Will there be different tokens given to us? Joined and looking forward to more updates.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This sounds much of a cross blockchain tokens and probably gonna utilize the atomic swap alongside lightening network.

My interest is geared to its implementation.

Great idea!
Activity: 42
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi dev. Joined to your airdrop thank you and have a great day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Joined the airdrop and sent pm.
Good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Joined Airdrop Thanks

Pm send Done
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Why is it separated on two blockchains? Why not make it as one and combined the total supply? But i like it whatever the reason, unique airdrop.
Activity: 23
interesting project with two waves and eth airdrops. keep the good work dev. pm was sent
Activity: 45
Filled out the form and sent a pm. Thanks!
Activity: 7
Activity: 83
I've submitted the form and sent you personal message. I wish you and your team success on your project
Activity: 96
This project very interesting. Its connect 2 platform Waves & Eth.
Joined airdrop. Thanks & gud luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Joined the airdrop
Form filled and PM sent
Good luck for this project, dev
thanks
Activity: 98
hello dev

thanks for this project, looks very interesting !  Just joined and hope this coin bump to the moon!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Something new. It will be interesting to observe the development of the project. The conditions are fulfilled.
Activity: 31
Form submited, PM sent...thanks and good luck with your project  Wink

that's nice
Pages:
Jump to: