Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 2. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I have never verified my bter account. I thought you can withdraw altcoins without verifying it.

It seems that withdrawing any altcoin from Bter is now only possible with verifying. I tried to withdraw altcoins. The status was "Verifying" forever.
I wrote to the support and they answered: "Please go through the identity verification process first: https://bter.com/myaccount/id_setup"

It's unbelievable that they do not allow to get altcoins out anymore without that process. I read that they are scam now and somebody wrote that he did not get his altcoins out, even he sent all photos for identification. They never answered back to confirm the identification.

So, had anybody luck getting their coins out these days and got verified?

People that are in the same situation than me, please write to me. We really should start a class-action lawsuit against bter.

I'm verified and can't withdraw delisted coins. No answers for my tickets more then a month.
Activity: 42
I have never verified my bter account. I thought you can withdraw altcoins without verifying it.

It seems that withdrawing any altcoin from Bter is now only possible with verifying. I tried to withdraw altcoins. The status was "Verifying" forever.
I wrote to the support and they answered: "Please go through the identity verification process first: https://bter.com/myaccount/id_setup"

It's unbelievable that they do not allow to get altcoins out anymore without that process. I read that they are scam now and somebody wrote that he did not get his altcoins out, even he sent all photos for identification. They never answered back to confirm the identification.

So, had anybody luck getting their coins out these days and got verified?

People that are in the same situation than me, please write to me. We really should start a class-action lawsuit against bter.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Sooo... how come no one here's discussing the website being down!
It was suppose to be back on 8:00"am" Beijing time!
its 9:15"pm"! what is happening?!

Hope that it comes back soon. I'm a little worry since it should've been back up after the maintenance.

well they're back on but all altcoin withdraws are disabled! sooo, dat!

It's offline again with a 500 internal server error. I don't know how long its been down this time, it was working yesterday when I checked.

The site loads properly here: https://bter.com/
Did anybody had success with uploading the photos (identification process)?
How long did it take to get verified?

I'm unsure if I should give bter (that looks like a scam now) my personal information such as ID copy etc. (identity theft possible)

I fear that I can never withdraw my altcoins from them.

Who is in the same situation? Maybe we can initiate a class-action lawsuit against them.

Activity: 42
Did anybody had success with uploading the photos (identification process)?
How long did it take to get verified?

I'm unsure if I should give bter (that looks like a scam now) my personal information such as ID copy etc. (identity theft possible)

I fear that I can never withdraw my altcoins from them.

Who is in the same situation? Maybe we can initiate a class-action lawsuit against them.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Why would an exchange with that low amount of users even go offline... ?   
Activity: 266
Merit: 251

Hope that it comes back soon. I'm a little worry since it should've been back up after the maintenance.

It's offline again with a 500 internal server error. I don't know how long its been down this time, it was working yesterday when I checked.

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Activity: 222
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
how can I contact these guys?

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

I have a withdraw there waiting for my confirm.

how can I confirm this too?
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
I have a considerable mount of BAY left on BTER after it having been delisted. How can I withdraw these funds?
They have disabled btc withdrawal again and cancelled my withdrawal request   Shocked Shocked Shocked

So I exchanged it into Doge and send that to an other exchange.
Is that possible? I mean what is the point of not being able to withdraw if that method is working. We can all just exchange it to some coin and send that to some wallet or even another exchange or even our own wallets and just exchange that to bitcoin back again, which is basically saying we can withdraw btc but with a different and harder way.

I had exchange it to Doge and now you also have to verify your ID to withdraw.  Angry Angry Angry

change it with another alt like eth

All withdraw methods don't work. Is it safe to give them passport ID?

Thank Dog I just bought ETH and DOGE and withdrew them from BTER and I didn't lose much. Lesson learned: think twice before you consider using a Chinese exchange. Don't get me wrong, I meant to say the local regulatory authorities and stuff like that
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
They have disabled btc withdrawal again and cancelled my withdrawal request   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Is that possible? I mean what is the point of not being able to withdraw if that method is working. We can all just exchange it to some coin and send that to some wallet or even another exchange or even our own wallets and just exchange that to bitcoin back again, which is basically saying we can withdraw btc but with a different and harder way.

I had exchange it to Doge and now you also have to verify your ID to withdraw.  Angry Angry Angry

All withdraw methods don't work. Is it safe to give them passport ID?
Activity: 132
I had some Infinitecoin here it seems to be stuck in withdrawal.   Just says verifying under date.

the amount was 18143640

Its been stuck for almost a week now.

Edit:  looks like this is moving... The blockchain of IFC must be moving very slow.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I can’t find an answer for the DOGE question. If there is a withdrawal limit but if you can exchange it to doge and take out than how is that a way of limiting?
I think they are just aiming at small fish instead of whale . That is a new way of approach I don’t know how that is a good business operation.
Activity: 595
non può fare dump per sempre

I can't find the ID verification page, do you have the link?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
The btrx token market has opened today. There's only a few orders been placed so far, and there's been no trades yet. It's ironic that anyone selling their btrx tokens for Bitcoins cannot withdraw those Bitcoins because Bitcoin withdrawals are still frozen on all the Chinese exchanges. They will have to convert their Bitcoins to altcoins to withdraw anything.

https://bter.com/trade/btrx_btc
Pages:
Jump to: