Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed][Pools] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW! - page 2. (Read 48027 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Hi

Just to inform you I have added Powercoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Any working pools for powercoin?
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Word of advice to new readers: it's safe to ignore Hydroponica. He doesn't even understand how to run mining software (he was asking here a few weeks ago), and now he's suddenly an expert on crypto-currencies ...

Anyway, I see there is a chronic lack of PWC pools. Anyone knows any solid ones?
except hes right, this coin is shit, and was launched with a blatant lie attached (powercoin coming to btce). mine any other coin than this, youll be better off.

Firstly, you are the definition of creating and flooding this forum with so much shit that everyone wants you banned. Haven't you been reading the topics?

Secondly you don't even have your facts right or failed to educate yourself.

Also Hydroponica is a tool. He is some middle aged hick who (as pointed out) has no idea what he is even talking about. With recommendations from a lot of people on this forum he is blocked, but I can't imagine he said anything intelligent  Roll Eyes
NWO
Word of advice to new readers: it's safe to ignore Hydroponica. He doesn't even understand how to run mining software (he was asking here a few weeks ago), and now he's suddenly an expert on crypto-currencies ...

Anyway, I see there is a chronic lack of PWC pools. Anyone knows any solid ones?
blatant lie attached (powercoin coming to btce)

BTER not BTC-E, huge difference.
And it was a misunderstanding. Some Chinese guy who pretended to work with BTER said they will add PWC soon after release.

It would be great if you can direct some hashing power towards http://pwc.minepool.net/

We've been undergoing talks for a few weeks now and developing strategies on the coins resurgences. Lots of cool surprises await!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

This pools are still working.

http://pwc.minepool.net/
http://silverwolf.ath.cx/pwc/

Actually the pool : http://silverwolf.ath.cx/pwc is closed pending upgrades and resurgence of the coin Smiley
Activity: 574
I just start mining http://pwc.minepool.net/ why the network hashrate does not increase only the pool hashrate. Does anyone know about this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml

And it was a misunderstanding. Some Chinese guy who pretended to work with BTER said they will add PWC soon after release.

Oh man, I didn't even see who I was responding too, It's Praxis, NWO's #1 ball licker. How you been? Balls deep, I imagine
fml

Yeah, except he lied atleast 3 more times after that, saying there was a bg announcement coming....Nothing
Oh, and then when CoinChoose had a bug that said PWC was 1000% profitable, he conned stupid people into mining it....And then there's the simple fact, that the PWC network, is near dead...
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Activity: 574

This pools are still working.

http://pwc.minepool.net/
http://silverwolf.ath.cx/pwc/

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

except hes right, this coin is shit, and was launched with a blatant lie attached (powercoin coming to btce). mine any other coin than this, youll be better off.
legendary

fml
This issue is due to the low hashrate.

Sorry mate, but the low hash rate is because no one wants to mine this scamcoin when they can mine nearly ANYTHING else.

Yep, shitty coin. It's over
Activity: 308
This issue is due to the low hashrate.

Sorry mate, but the low hash rate is because no one wants to mine this scamcoin when they can mine nearly ANYTHING else.
NWO
Anybody else having issues getting the wallet to sync beyond block 26364?

BigVern

This issue is due to the low hashrate. We are aware of this and are looking at measures to bring powercoin from the depths and into profitability.

The power is simmering while services are being built and implemented. We will soon have a new website, forums and a range of services.

An API is currently being developed.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Anybody else having issues getting the wallet to sync beyond block 26364?

BigVern
Activity: 448
this coin going any supportage?

It is. It has an exchange and more incoming services.

good to hear Smiley
legendary

It is. It has an exchange and more incoming services.
Activity: 448
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
POWERCOIN IS NOT DEAD ASSHOLE!
Pages:
Jump to: