Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed][Pools] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW! - page 3. (Read 48027 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks Erundook !
Activity: 182
fml
Stop bring these back to the front page. PWC is dead.
Activity: 448
Hi Erundok.. I see your pool is almost not working.. sorry.
I have some small coins there.. but don’t see that block are being verified last 14 hours at all (in order automatic pay-out to be reached in my case).. any chance of manual pay-out ?
pool is working. thats just powercoin is dead. network hashrate is <10mh/s. i've re-enabled manual cashouts so all of you can take your coins out of pool balance.
Activity: 196
Hi Erundok.. I see your pool is almost not working.. sorry.
I have some small coins there.. but don’t see that block are being verified last 14 hours at all (in order automatic pay-out to be reached in my case).. any chance of manual pay-out ?

Activity: 134
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Powercoin is still there, I've been mining this coin using this p2pool: next.afraid.org:8113. P2pools are the more effective, and this pool works well, and is stratum enabled...

Yesterday the hashrate was too high but now, we can have some coins...
Activity: 90
Powercoin is still there, I've been mining this coin using this p2pool: next.afraid.org:8113. P2pools are the more effective, and this pool works well, and is stratum enabled...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Minepool.net has a powercoin stratum pool now, http://pwc.minepool.net/ 
Activity: 112
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
tried solo mining for a few hours, found some blocks but i havn't got any coins in my wallet. how long does it take or is something wrong in my config?

Code:
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
server=1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=yyy
rpcport=9863
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.101
addnode=81.17.16.170
port=9862

Code:
powercoin-qt.exe -server

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:9863 -u xxx -p yyy ....graphics card config

cgminer is hashing. thanks!
Activity: 236
Guys, e-mail bter and mcxnow, we need it in other exchanges.
Activity: 448
Activity: 112
When I go to withdraw, it goes to a disabled screen. I've withdrawn a couple times already with no issues though, so I don't understand

I've been updating our bitcointalk thread with updates as they develop, but here's the short version:

1. There was a bug in the payout logic.  Some miners were overpaid and some were underpaid.

2. I disabled withdraw while I was working on the problem.

3. The bug in the payout logic has been fixed and all block payouts were re-calculated correctly.  This will explain the changes in your account balances while I was working on it.

4. Because some people had already withdrawn their coins who were overpaid, the pool is currently about 2,000 coins short.  I am currently attempting to trade for the coins on Cryptsy so that I can deposit them into the pool's wallet and correct the shortage (From my personal funds).  At the moment I am waiting on my registration confirmation email for Cryptsy, it's taking forever to hit my email.

5. As soon as I have obtained the necessary coins and deposited them into the pools wallet I will re-enable withdraws.  My miners are also currently mining on the pool with 100% donation percentage as well and I have already deposited every coin that I had mined since the pool launched back into the wallet to help correct the issue.

I assure you that I am not a scammer, There was an obscure bug in the payout logic that was not apparent until there were lots of miners on the pool.  I am using my personal funds to credit the pool and get everyone paid what they earned.  This bug is costing me personally, but the only thing it will cost you guys is the delay in withdrawing your coins while I get this process completed.

As far as the disconnects on stratum go I am unsure what is causing it.  I will look into it once I have the more pressing matter resolved.

Please be patient, the pool was just launched publicly 12 hours ago and it's still in BETA status.  I will get everything resolved as soon as humanly possible.

Thank You.

P.S. for updates please watch the pool's thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpwcpoolpplnsstratum1-fee-silverwolfs-pwc-pool-212743
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ok, smth wrong happening with silverwolf.ath.cx pool, i mean strange behaviour with accout balance numbers...
it was 58.92, then 65.87, then 6.95, then oops 0 then again returns to 6.95...
no outcoming transactions (manual payouts even doesn't work), all shares already were counted at this moment

so, pool owner stealing those cents, or... what's happening?)

1 houer ago i had 900 PWC now ive got 500
well this is what i've found https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpwcpoolpplnsstratum1-fee-silverwolfs-pwc-pool-212743
donnow what's happening there i hope the1silverwolf knows....

There's our answer...
Activity: 303
ok, smth wrong happening with silverwolf.ath.cx pool, i mean strange behaviour with accout balance numbers...
no outcoming transactions (manual payouts even doesn't work), all shares already were counted at this moment

well this is what i've found https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpwcpoolpplnsstratum1-fee-silverwolfs-pwc-pool-212743
donnow what's happening there i hope the1silverwolf knows....
Activity: 56
When I go to withdraw, it goes to a disabled screen. I've withdrawn a couple times already with no issues though, so I don't understand
Activity: 28

Activity: 303

Activity: 339
Pool still there: http://next.afraid.org:8113/static/  (PPLNS & stratum enabled).
Pages:
Jump to: