Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] FreeBitcoins.com- All Crypto & No Fiat! Instant Withdraws! - page 5. (Read 2558 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
We need more people willing to sell Dogecoin due to a heavy buyer eating our books up.

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Bitcoin-Dogecoin

Fully automated deposits/withdrawals.

If you deposit 1 million doge, you can withdraw 1 million doge after it confirms with no issues.

Thanks!!
legendary
Any plans on how to increase your trading volume?

We are just focused on every deposit crediting and counting confirmations correctly + every withdraw going on the blockchain the moment the withdraw button is clicked.

I think people really value those two things working well on an altcoin exchange and I think FreeBitcoins altcoin exchange is one of the best as far as how good it feels to deposit/withdraw.

Sometimes it is the liquidity that traders are looking for.

Basically, everyone is looking for liquidity... they just want to deposit, sell and withdraw... I totally understand that.  Our "Swap" tool actually caters to those people, but we need more liquidity on XChange for it to really "work". (XChange people will earn from the quick Swap traders.... it should work out really nice!)

We have a really strong affiliate system that not many people have discovered... I expect once people see how reactive our affiliate system is, we will see some growth there.

I'm of the belief that if we just keep crediting deposits and fast withdrawals... that we should naturally grow.

Our faucet also allows people to test the exchange without depositing.

I'm glad you found us!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin fee bump to 0.0003.... that should be good.

We had a few transactions waiting this afternoon fairly long with 0.0002... sigh...

Thanks!

Still one of the lower btc fees out there. Mostly, they are charging 50k sats. Just encountered this exchange though. Any plans on how to increase your trading volume? Sometimes it is the liquidity that traders are looking for.
legendary
Bitcoin fee bump to 0.0003.... that should be good.

We had a few transactions waiting this afternoon fairly long with 0.0002... sigh...

Thanks!
legendary
We lowered XChange withdrawal fees on most markets.

42-coin 0.000001 42
Bitcoin 0.0002 BTC
Bitcoin Cash 0.001 BCH
Bitcoin SV 0.001 BSV
Clamcoin 0.25 CLAM
Dash 0.001 DASH
Digibyte 2 DGB
Dogecoin 5 DOGE
Ethereum 0.005 ETH
Florincoin 1 FLO
Gapcoin 1 GAP
Litecoin 0.001 LTC
Maza 10 MAZA
Monero 0.001 XMR
Namecoin 0.01 NMC
Particl 0.01 PART
Qtum 0.01 QTUM
Wownero 1 WOW
ZCash 0.001 ZEC

More details:  https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/faq
legendary
We have lowered the XChange withdrawal fees lowered for Bitcoin, ETH, & Monero.

0.0002 BTC
0.005 ETH
0.001 XMR

Swap still only deducts the exact miner fees.

Thank you
legendary

CLAM is bigger than just a few shitcoin exchanges.
You sure? This coin even only got 0.003 btc as daily volume according Xchange and it only listed on there. The price even dropped to 1k sats atm

I'm not sure about anything and I'm wrong most of the time.   Tongue Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

You sure? This coin even only got 0.003 btc as daily volume according Xchange and it only listed on there. The price even dropped to 1k sats atm
Activity: 745
Merit: 26
A little group of us is now trading a little Clam. We mostly trade 42-coin. But we see Clam as sort of the in-house coin. So it's nice to push it along
legendary
What i mean, why just-dice still keep using clam as their main currency on there after CLAM got delisted from Poloniex and Bittrex.

JD didn't list CLAM because Poloniex or Bittrex, so it doesn't make sense to delist it because of them either I guess...

legendary

Just-dice came before this exchange on FreeBitcoins.   Tongue
What i mean, why just-dice still keep using clam as their main currency on there after CLAM got delisted from Poloniex and Bittrex.

Shame on Bittrex.
Yeah, fuck them.  I just tried to register an account yesterday and upon completing the KYC procedure, I get the message that "your account is suspended".  WTF??  I only wanted to make an account to buy a single altcoin and have never traded on Bittrex before. 

Hopefully my info won't end up for sale on the dark web or something. 
It has been a long time ago since i used bittrex, and never used them again after they "forced" everyone to do KYC without any announcement before
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Shame on Bittrex.
Yeah, fuck them.  I just tried to register an account yesterday and upon completing the KYC procedure, I get the message that "your account is suspended".  WTF??  I only wanted to make an account to buy a single altcoin and have never traded on Bittrex before. 

Hopefully my info won't end up for sale on the dark web or something. 
legendary
65,000 clams traded on a day is great, but since each clam is worth around ~1100 sats, the total volume trade was 0.715 btc. Did clam never reach such that volume before?
Since only freebitcoins listed clam, i dunno why dooglus still using clam on justdice

Just-dice came before this exchange on FreeBitcoins.   Tongue
legendary
65,000 clams traded on a day is great, but since each clam is worth around ~1100 sats, the total volume trade was 0.715 btc. Did clam never reach such that volume before?
Since only freebitcoins listed clam, i dunno why dooglus still using clam on justdice
legendary
2.5035 ETH for sale @ 0.032 BTC per ETH (for a total of 0.08011200 BTC) is available.  Coinmarketprice is showing 0.03467078 BTC per ETH price... so not a bad arb.

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Bitcoin-Ethereum
legendary
If you aren't a fan of Javascript... Our Swap tool has an API: https://freebitcoins.com/swap/api.html

XChange (bid/ask) has an API as well for non-javascript folks:  https://github.com/FreeBitcoins-com/docs
legendary
Happy New Year bump!

Latest blog today in regards to John McAfee losing the $100,000 Bitcoin bet today:  https://freebitcoins.com/blog/john-mcafee-lost-the-dickening-bet-will-he-eat-his-own-cock/

Happy New Year BAC and may this year be the best for you and Xchange/ FreeBitcoins.com!
Btw, I read the blog article and it was very amusing. So thx for the first big laugh of 2021! Cheesy Cool

Hehe thanks.

I'm probably not going to get a job as a writer anytime soon outside of my own company   Grin Tongue... nothing like finding a typo in something after it's been viewed a million times.  Fml. Tongue haha

Happy New Year man!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Happy New Year bump!

Latest blog today in regards to John McAfee losing the $100,000 Bitcoin bet today:  https://freebitcoins.com/blog/john-mcafee-lost-the-dickening-bet-will-he-eat-his-own-cock/

Happy New Year BAC and may this year be the best for you and Xchange/ FreeBitcoins.com!
Btw, I read the blog article and it was very amusing. So thx for the first big laugh of 2021! Cheesy Cool
legendary
Hey BAC, what would it take for you to list Curecoin?  Right now it is (in my humble opinion) an extremely underrated coin, given that there are probably 20k+ people earning it through the Folding@Home project.  And if you look on their list of exchanges, all of them are either defunct or scam exchanges except for Bittrex and one that DaveF just got it listed on (shorelinecrypto).  It really needs to trade on more exchanges than it does.

Just wondering.  And also, the two stickers I plastered onto lamp posts nearby my residence have held up through rain and snow so far.  I'll keep stickering once the weather warms up and I can get out on my bike.

Shoot me the link and I'll check it out!

I'm always happy to give good projects a home with us.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  

Happy New Year too btw!!!!  My favorite present this year came from you (I think!).... I freaking LOVE those Bunny stamps, thank you so much.
Pages:
Jump to: