Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 129. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
PHS

It is on the list to be considered ranked pretty high.

It's high on my premine list too.

~BCX~

PHS premined?? 1st time to hear it, I think it is one of the rare 0-premined coins...

I think bcx is saying hes going to mine some. Yes its a proof of stake 0 premines fair release coin so its rated highly.

Rated highly, lol. I guess you haven't been reading the release thread - I'm staying away from this coin.

With the two block chains and the problems it's having (abandoned by dev), I would of thought an exchange would avoid it like the plague.

K.

My guess is that he is assuming this will all work out -- these issues are probably the reasons it isn't already listed. PHS is extremely promising, but there was a serious issue during the switch to 1.2. The dev is useless and clearly couldn't figure out a solution so he bailed on everybody...but the community has taken care of it, gotten everything back on track, and the main chain is moving right along (was over 500 MH/s throughout most of the day yesterday...and rarely dips below 100 MH/s.) That's the great thing about having access to the source and having a strong community -- somebody can step up and take PHS over without the need for the dev to get involved again.

I'm pissed at the dev and hopefully he doesn't touch another currency again -- he's proven himself incapable of the task. This is part of the unspoken disadvantage of no premine, I guess: if this selfish dev had a large stake in the success of PHS, he likely would have done everything he could to help. Because he didn't, and clearly couldn't care less about anybody, he just walked away. Hopefully somebody will put together and release 1.3 soon and everything will be firing on all cylinders. It's already rolling along nicely.

Your correct we had it on the list but noticed issues and held off for the time being. We will continue to monitor its new team.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
PHS

~BCX~

PHS premined?? 1st time to hear it, I think it is one of the rare 0-premined coins...

I think bcx is saying hes going to mine some. Yes its a proof of stake 0 premines fair release coin so its rated highly.

Rated highly, lol. I guess you haven't been reading the release thread - I'm staying away from this coin.

With the two block chains and the problems it's having (abandoned by dev), I would of thought an exchange would avoid it like the plague.

K.

My guess is that he is assuming this will all work out -- these issues are probably the reasons it isn't already listed. PHS is extremely promising, but there was a serious issue during the switch to 1.2. The dev is useless and clearly couldn't figure out a solution so he bailed on everybody...but the community has taken care of it, gotten everything back on track, and the main chain is moving right along (was over 500 MH/s throughout most of the day yesterday...and rarely dips below 100 MH/s.) That's the great thing about having access to the source and having a strong community -- somebody can step up and take PHS over without the need for the dev to get involved again.

I'm pissed at the dev and hopefully he doesn't touch another currency again -- he's proven himself incapable of the task. This is part of the unspoken disadvantage of no premine, I guess: if this selfish dev had a large stake in the success of PHS, he likely would have done everything he could to help. Because he didn't, and clearly couldn't care less about anybody, he just walked away. Hopefully somebody will put together and release 1.3 soon and everything will be firing on all cylinders. It's already rolling along nicely.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
PHS

~BCX~

K.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
And what about Zetacoin?  Smiley
@Bit_John
PHS

~BCX~

Activity: 588
PHS

~BCX~

Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Despite the pre-mine

LOL, "despite the premine"

~BCX~
Always happens..
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
PHS

~BCX~

PHS has no block explorer or a properly syncing wallet, "sticky blocks" their term not mine.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Add redcoin please, it has a awsome features and is very fast and smooth.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
@Bit_John
PHS

legendary
Activity: 999
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Enjoying the improvements to an already great exchange -- intuitive, informative & responsive GUI and appreciate the low fees.

Any word on ELP? Despite the pre-mine, it is sustaining interest and I'd love to see it in the Cryptsy family.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Cryptsy improving everyday.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi BitJohn
what about ZETACOIN?  Wink
@Bit_John
Any plans to add pennies?

Pennies cant be split so not sure how we would do it yet.
Activity: 874
Any plans to add pennies?
Jump to: