Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 10. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hey, any new about MoneroV? Will you list the new coin? Thanks.

I would highly recommend asking any other exchange, I believe Poloniex is about to sink as myself and many others on the forum are not able to withdraw due to bugs in their system.
It has been "only" 14 days for me, but for some it has been months.

There are bugs in the system facing some issues with the buy order placing, so we have to be careful with the poloniex. There are many complains about the exchange recently and they gradually decreasing the volume generating because they loose lot of faith.
But at the moment it seems this exchange slowly can solve its internal problems and I tried yesterday to make a deposit Bitcoin to this exchange and no problem. Unlike a few months ago that had problems all over his deposit and withdrawal.
I hope after this exchange is bought by Goldman Sachs, in the future we will see Poloniex become a big competitor again like last year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

I would highly recommend asking any other exchange, I believe Poloniex is about to sink as myself and many others on the forum are not able to withdraw due to bugs in their system.

There are bugs in the system facing some issues with the buy order placing, so we have to be careful with the poloniex. There are many complains about the exchange recently and they gradually decreasing the volume generating because they loose lot of faith.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Just wanted to say that a few minutes ago I made my first ever alt crypto trade and it was so damn speedy. From getting the BTC balance to reflect on my poloniex account to then withdrawing into my Bitcoin wallet, all took less than 3 minutes I would say. Normally I would have kept my BTC in the exchange for future use (although not for long periods of time) but I wanted to see how all of this goes down first as a n00b.
You have a good thing going here, busoni. Keep it up!

If you are reading this and aren't using Poloniex.com yet, get to it. It can become something big soon.

Most people have the same experience of Poloniex as you do but unfortunately a lot, and not just a small %, have very bad dealings with Poloniex, where (when depositing or withdrawing) having your coins stuck in transit for several weeks, if not months, is not an uncommon occurrence.
If you want a reliable exchange go for Binance, they are one of the top exchanges for reliability and great customer support.

I wish they would accept Clamcoin.

They require "Coin CEO's" to sign some NDA, but CLAM doesn't have that shit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Just wanted to say that a few minutes ago I made my first ever alt crypto trade and it was so damn speedy. From getting the BTC balance to reflect on my poloniex account to then withdrawing into my Bitcoin wallet, all took less than 3 minutes I would say. Normally I would have kept my BTC in the exchange for future use (although not for long periods of time) but I wanted to see how all of this goes down first as a n00b.

If you are reading this and aren't using Poloniex.com yet, get to it. It can become something big soon.

Most people have the same experience of Poloniex as you do but unfortunately a lot, and not just a small %, have very bad dealings with Poloniex, where (when depositing or withdrawing) having your coins stuck in transit for several weeks, if not months, is not an uncommon occurrence.
If you want a reliable exchange go for Binance, they are one of the top exchanges for reliability and great customer support.
legendary
Customer support said that my "Pending Approval" withdraw would be handled by Tristan in 10 business days.  This was 21 days ago at this point.

Can someone please give me some assistance because this matter is becoming extremely urgent.

Here is a picture of my support ticket: https://i.imgur.com/McJWJGx.png

Received my withdraw after waiting over 40 days.

Thank fucking baby jesus.

I'm never using Poloniex again.  Fuck that noise.
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Poloniex has had long support times before and got through it. It comes with the territory. Exchanges are seeing record volumes and crypto is not yet very reliable.

https://news.bitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-poloniex-bought-circle/ They are not likely to sink.
Activity: 966
Merit: 340

Encounter the same issue with them and been turn off with their support solving accuracy since they are so delayed whenever problem occurs, and I suggest to the others to watch for their trade on poloniex and better be away since looks like this site is turning into a shit hole.

I will never go trade on here anymore and better go with big asian exchange.
legendary
Customer support said that my "Pending Approval" withdraw would be handled by Tristan in 10 business days.  This was 21 days ago at this point.

Can someone please give me some assistance because this matter is becoming extremely urgent.

Here is a picture of my support ticket: https://i.imgur.com/McJWJGx.png
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I was interested in it but it seems it won't work
Activity: 979
Merit: 510

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Sad to see how such a great service can fall so hard and fast

Most exchanges are experiencing high support volumes.

A lot of issues are caused by inexperienced users.

Coin networks that are straining under the volume.

Poorly coded coin wallets.

Poorly coded blockcains with bugs and exploits

Huge trade volumes that put strain on internal databases.

Massive BOT activity.

Malicious scammers that try to exploit, spam, phish and ddos crypto networks, exchanges and users..
Activity: 61
What's going on??

First it told me that my IP ADRESS IS BLOCKED? Now it says Maintenance Mode??

I HAVE OPEN ORDERS THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE FULFILLED. NOW I CANNOT REACT. WHAT A KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS??
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I have really been liking this exchange. I love that it has the regular exchange, and also the lending platform. I would really like to be able to lend a wider variety of coins, but I am happy with the fact that you can lend some coins at least.

If you invested in Bitcoin or Ethereum in the last few months and  only watched your investment sink, you probably aren’t feeling  great about your investment. Polonix was one of the early adoptor of coins and the exchange is really good till now. I like the lending part to but the support customer too damn slow for approval.
Activity: 31
https://imgur.com/a/oxjMbna

https://imgur.com/a/SeEwBDN

The exchange does not give me my money for 4 months! Help please someone, they do not want to even talk to me! Wrote everywhere wherever possible, on Twitter, Facebook!

Ticket: https: //poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/754683
Hello! I need your help in getting my money! I need money for medicines, I sold my apartment and put everything into the crypto currency, and put the crypto currency on the Poloniex exchange! I was in the hospital, I lost a lot of health!
I'm waiting for my money since February 9, why do not they give it to me and keep silence?
Who can help me to withdraw money from the Poloniex exchange? Do not give 4 months already 100 ETH! Ticket: https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/754683
4 months Awaiting Approwal!!!
Who can reach  fucking office Poloniex? I will pay money!
Activity: 56
Sad to see how such a great service can fall so hard and fast
legendary
I finally managed to withdraw my last funds from poloniex, which I have been doing for the past two months. A large portion of my funds were locked in long running lending contracts, so I had to wait for those... Actually all withdrawals have been mostly problem free, except for a small ETH withdrawal that took several days to clear, but it did eventually. Regardless, feels good not to have any funds on any exchange for peace of mind, especially taking into account the publicity around poloniex lately.

That's a great feeling... congrats!

A dude in the Clamcoin thread said he got his ticket solved as well today for New Years:
I've been waiting 32 days for Poloniex to process a 1050 CLAM withdraw.

Is anyone else having issues withdrawing CLAM?

12 days ago one of their reps said they would follow up on my ticket in 10 business days. (I believe Monday is the 10th day)

Just had a withdraw problem ticket solved at Polo that was opened on new years eve.

Not Clam specifically but maybe a guide to current ETAs at Polo for this kind of issue.

Pages:
Jump to: