Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 5. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 14
Hello Poloniex! Today I noticed that my account is frozen. Please help and check ticket #1193784

My account has been frozen for some time, at the time of the negotiation with Circle, I performed the verification procedure and returned to normal. Do you have a verified account? KYC?
Yes. I’m on Poloniex from 2015. 3 level verification and had no problems before.  But now they froze all my funds without any reason and have been silent for more than two weeks... I can’t sleep...
Activity: 2422
Merit: 318
Ha ha these scumbags have shown their true colours by delisting the oldest alt namecoin.If it don't pump then poloniex will dump Wink Fucktards like these never learn  Sad

They delisted Expanse, and today it has more volume on Bittrex than 37 coins listed on Poloniex,
or equal as 14 lowest ones put together.

I'm a bit sad, as Poloniex was my 1st exchange, but since Circle took over, it entered
downward spiral, IMHO
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hello Poloniex! Today I noticed that my account is frozen. Please help and check ticket #1193784

My account has been frozen for some time, at the time of the negotiation with Circle, I performed the verification procedure and returned to normal. Do you have a verified account? KYC?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Ha ha these scumbags have shown their true colours by delisting the oldest alt namecoin.If it don't pump then poloniex will dump Wink Fucktards like these never learn  Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
https://discord.gg/7nMXwCk
Poloniex is one of the more established exchange

Im a active trader there and will keep
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
RUTROH! Poloniex down.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Looking forward to a possible CHI (Xaya Coin) listing with the HUC snapshot distribution.

If they have to do all the wallet work to distrubute the airdrop then might as well list ::PPPPP!!!
The volume will follow!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Poloniex hasn't gone full Cryptopia as well has it??!

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/1086009030114463749

I remember that in the middle of last year the Poloniex was suffering with slowness, DDos. It was around the same time that they deactivated the message box ...
By the way now it seems to be more serious  Undecided

fingers crossed that they will stop arbitrarily delisting coins then - they went from one of the biggest exchanges to nothing

I remember that in the middle of last year the Poloniex was suffering with slowness, DDos. It was around the same time that they deactivated the message box ...
By the way now it seems to be more serious  Undecided
Activity: 54
Merit: 2

It has been some time since I accessed this thread and Poloniex. I was surprised to see a lot of complaint, I always liked to use it, I had problem once (delay in the deposit) but it was resolved in 24 hours. It is worrying to see an exchange, which one day, was one of the best, in this situation.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Read somewhere that CEO of Circle things markets are now undervalued. I hope that means Circle is accumulating for the next moon ride now! Didn't it come out that they also trade their on money on the exchange (directionally, of course, in addition to market making liquidity ops)? e.g. dump on nooblets and delist?
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
The company that operates Poloniex, Circle, has facilitated $24 billion worth of notional trading volume. 600 different parties participated in the trading!

https://coincodex.com/article/2825/circles-otc-desk-handled-24-billion-in-volume-during-2018/
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
How about re-listing XBC?
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
COIN DEVS: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO BE FROM POLONIEX. I (busoni/Tristan) am the only one who has the authority to list coins. Furthermore, I will never approach you and ask for a bounty.

Please note: if you need support, the fastest way to get it is to open a ticket at poloniex.freshdesk.com. Please include all relevant information, e.g. txid for deposits, exact amounts, etc. And please, don't open multiple tickets with the same problem, or send the same issue to several different places. It will only slow things down.

I would like to announce a new cryptocurrency exchange - Poloniex.com.

Another exchange? Why?

Several reasons. Here are the major ones.

First, none of the major exchanges are listing NXT. DGEX is great, but I have long wanted to see NXT on an exchange that has candlestick charts and executes trades at the best possible price. I also think NXT will benefit from being on more than one exchange, and listed alongside other, more well-known currency pairs.

Secondly, I want the fees to be fair, with no surprises. Trading fees are 0.2%, and they will never be raised. Having no fees is not sustainable and will ultimately result in corners being cut, and having no fees for a while to draw customers in and then suddenly imposing them feels like a bait-and-switch to me. Like Pete at CoinedUp, I find withdrawal fees to be outrageous, so Poloniex charges only the TX fee imposed by the client.

Lastly, it is a top priority to keep Poloniex running smoothly. We will not bite off more than we can chew. If traffic starts swamping the servers or we have any problems with the functionality of the exchange, we will address the problem before continuing to expand. We will be upfront about issues.

How can I trust you?

Trust has to be built. I will operate Poloniex with honesty and integrity and be as transparent as possible when answering your questions. I believe this is the only true way to earn trust.

I will monitor this thread and respond to your questions and feedback. If there is anything you have always wanted to see in an exchange, please let us know!

Have you considered listing Bittorium? Please don't hesitate to contact me [email protected]
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Is it just me or is the exchange down for the last hour?

I can't sign in or see pairs. I know it's not just me because even the android app isn't working. I tried checking their twitter but they haven't tweeted anything about this?

Edit : It's finally back up. nvm.

y этиx yпыpeй нeбeзoпacный caйт . y этиx yблюдкoв вчepa был дoc . вчepa вo вpeмя дoca xaкepы cпиздили и вывeли y людeй дeньги .xaкepы бeз пpoблeм oбxoдят 2x фaктopкy . тaкoe oщyшeния чтo oнa ee тyт нeт и oнa ничeгo нe дaeт .
я гoвopю cepьeзнo . я нe шyчy . ecть пpyфы
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
Is it just me or is the exchange down for the last hour?

I can't sign in or see pairs. I know it's not just me because even the android app isn't working. I tried checking their twitter but they haven't tweeted anything about this?

Edit : It's finally back up. nvm.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Would love to see Xaya (CHI) coin listed at Polo. Since you guys are already doing the HUC snapshot distribution then might as well list CHI as well! Smiley
One of the few legitimate new projects in development.

I expect a lot of trading volume on the coin as the new year comes around. So many ICOs were scams and CHI is one the few real projects from a trusted party.
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
I have been waiting a few days for a small BTC withdrawal now, support not reply, any news on this?
Pages:
Jump to: