Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 2. (Read 62991 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Hello all, it's been awhile that i haven't got notice about this project. I have seen that still get some coins from nodes i have voted for...
But the main question is - what about any important exchanges?
Have anyone from the team some predictions about future exchanges?

To be honest, this is what interests majority token holders, because as much as project development is important which adds more value, what reasonable medium to big exchanges it gets listed would go a long way for Onzcoin.

For sure development of the project is very important for future and new investors, but we still can't be notorious without any promo campain or listing on some medium exchanges...
For any new investor we should reach minimum CMC - and for that we need exchange.
Development can go for week's, for months... but we haven't all that time
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello all, it's been awhile that i haven't got notice about this project. I have seen that still get some coins from nodes i have voted for...

To be honest, this is what interests majority token holders, because as much as project development is important which adds more value, what reasonable medium to big exchanges it gets listed would go a long way for Onzcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Total 300,000 ONZ pool for pre-registration. Stage 1 is over and Stage 2 will be filled soon!! Hurry up!!

(Current) Stage 2 >>> 200 ONZ per invite

(Next) Stage 3 >>> 100 ONZ per invite

https://onzspace.com 
copper member

ONZ Space Pre-Registration Launched

Pre-registrants will receive a referral link to send to others so they can participate as well and receive some ONZ for each user they bring to ONZ Space!

Anyone who is interested in signing up for the pre-registration can go to https://ONZSpace.com now and then follow the simple and easy steps displayed on the screen to get set up.

Powered by ONZ Coin

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
There are many projects and companies in this field, and the success of the project depends largely on the direction and good marketing of the developer's new vision for ONZ.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
There isn't volume on the exchanges because the product hasn't' gone live yet. Now that there is a release date for pre-registration it is fair to say that demand will start to increase in the coming months ahead
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I believe the ICO is live at the moment. Let's see how this goes, for us social media freaks. Now social media platform are no longer for waste of time but a lot more beneficiary activities going on. I'm glad

The ICO has been ended.

But you can always buy ONZ coin in exchanges! Wink

Well about that, current exchanges are lacking volume and quality.

We need something better.

I thought as much, what exchange has this token been listed? What was the price of ONZ coin during its ICO and what's the price now?
Activity: 432
Merit: 112

ONZ Space Pre-Registration

ONZ hasn't been sleeping, spacing, or negating the core fundamentals behind the most significant social media integrations. Intelligence takes time and for those that have waited; ONZ Space is set to launch with the pre-registration phase on May 28th, 2018 (01:00 UTC).

Upon pre-registering, you will be first in line to view the brand new ONZ Space platform, which will guarantee you free ONZ Coins when the platform goes live later in 2018 and give you the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. Pre-registrants will receive a referral link to send to others so they can participate as well and receive some ONZ for each user they bring to ONZ Space!

Anyone who is interested in signing up for the pre-registration will be able to go to ONZSpace.com beginning May 28th, 2018 and then follow the simple and easy steps displayed on the screen to get set up.

ONZ Space will soon be available to join here:

https://ONZSpace.com

Good time to buy more before too late.  Wink

great!
another thing, I think hitBTC could accept to include this type of project.
copper member

ONZ Space Pre-Registration

ONZ hasn't been sleeping, spacing, or negating the core fundamentals behind the most significant social media integrations. Intelligence takes time and for those that have waited; ONZ Space is set to launch with the pre-registration phase on May 28th, 2018 (01:00 UTC).

Upon pre-registering, you will be first in line to view the brand new ONZ Space platform, which will guarantee you free ONZ Coins when the platform goes live later in 2018 and give you the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. Pre-registrants will receive a referral link to send to others so they can participate as well and receive some ONZ for each user they bring to ONZ Space!

Anyone who is interested in signing up for the pre-registration will be able to go to ONZSpace.com beginning May 28th, 2018 and then follow the simple and easy steps displayed on the screen to get set up.

ONZ Space will soon be available to join here:

https://ONZSpace.com

Good time to buy more before too late.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I wonder how much the project has collected? How will the coin be used? As far as I remember, the coin should be used in social networks.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
The power of social media is really powerful, but we must understand how to turn it into what we need.
copper member
Interesting project it will be a huge success soon..

Thanks! remember to join our Discord for some giveaways.  Wink
Activity: 93
Interesting project it will be a huge success soon..
Activity: 14
The Onz Coin Reddit has been updated recently with a nice new theme and sidebar.

https://www.reddit.com/r/onzcoin
Good news! https://twitter.com/onzcoin/status/990569402100690945
I never used this exchange, I'll have to prove it
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I believe the ICO is live at the moment. Let's see how this goes, for us social media freaks. Now social media platform are no longer for waste of time but a lot more beneficiary activities going on. I'm glad

The ICO has been ended.

Yes, I probably agree with the opinion that it is written above. Need to exchange this coin, I understand as well that while still at the project launch stage, but it would be good to think in advance all in advance for the project. I think it would be good in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

The ICO has been ended.

Activity: 28
i saw your post kinda great you should be more active then the project will be better
Pages:
Jump to: