Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 10. (Read 62991 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.
True mate, they have a great idea that many people would be interested in. Today almost everyone uses Social Media and ONZ helps us to make money out of it. A great project, looking forward to it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases

Ehh I have a feeling the system's gonna get rekt by the sheer number of bot accounts unless they pull off something like Steem with phone number verification
Activity: 252
Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media. Many investors will going to be partnered with ONZ and will give a promising result that will satisify the members.
Onz project have some similarities with out social media sites but it is one of a kind because it is only the social media platform that pays its members.
This project is actually similar to the social media but it is going to pay us in future for using the social media and it is really a good point and also i am sure that this projects will get a good number of investors due to this reason and hopefully they will also have good profits ahead.
You're right buddy, another ICO project that makes everyone of us comfortable. Though, in some point base on my own perception this project looks common but I still amazed on their different features.

Activity: 43
I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.
Activity: 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media. Many investors will going to be partnered with ONZ and will give a promising result that will satisify the members.
Although something useful can be obtained from social networks. Basically there was only advertising, for which not much was paid. But there are annoying ads, it's annoying.

Yes, I understand you. Sometimes ads are annoying and most of the times they just pop up. I hope onz can make a good features of this project so that many people will support this project.
And I think advertising will be present, but unlike other social networks, users will receive money for this.
Indeed, but not too much as Facebook. Facebook has so many ads which make the users are not really enjoying his/her social media experience.
Activity: 252
Although something useful can be obtained from social networks. Basically there was only advertising, for which not much was paid. But there are annoying ads, it's annoying.

Yes, I understand you. Sometimes ads are annoying and most of the times they just pop up. I hope onz can make a good features of this project so that many people will support this project.
And I think advertising will be present, but unlike other social networks, users will receive money for this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Onz project have some similarities with out social media sites but it is one of a kind because it is only the social media platform that pays its members.
This project is actually similar to the social media but it is going to pay us in future for using the social media and it is really a good point and also i am sure that this projects will get a good number of investors due to this reason and hopefully they will also have good profits ahead.

Yes, we hope that this project will have many investors and clients that will support the continues developments of this project. I also hope that all of the users can get benefits from this.
Yeah, users can be benefited through token which will be a reward for the users. Attracting investors is a difficult tasks to do because it needs a lot of efforts why they must participate with the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases

You are right. because of this project they can help many people to earn some profits by just joining this platform and contributing some works aside from getting our data.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yes, we hope that this project will have many investors and clients that will support the continues developments of this project. I also hope that all of the users can get benefits from this.
Activity: 532
Entertaining while earning some income, which is a very nice concept. It is like we are having some fun and earning is only part of it. I am hoping the dev will make their features more interesting and not so difficult to use.
Activity: 574
I'm waiting for the launch of this project, because I'm very interested in how this will work in real life. And how we will profit from the use of social networks.
Activity: 38
Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media.
i already benefit from using social media. my stalking skills have never been better
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 154
Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
To do this, you need to do a lot of work for developers, so that investors can learn about the coin and want to invest their savings in this project. I hope that they will be able to attract investors
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 238
Guys who participate in the company's bounty telegraph? Where can I find a form to tell them my wallet?
You can find their bounty in their official thread.
Here is the link to their bounty thread:- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
Airdrop and bounty is live so you can participate there to get their tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: