Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 5. (Read 62991 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Dear ONZ supporters,

The ONZ-ICO has officially come to an end 4 Mar, 2018  (00:59:59 UTC)
We like to thank you all for the support and thrust you have put in ONZ!

The ICO phase went very well and it’s great to see so many people participated.
We are pleased to inform you that we have reached our crowdfunding goal and that we will move forward with the development of our project.

During the ICO phase the ONZ-team has worked very hard and we like to share some of the important milestones that have been reached.

1) Feb 12th 2018 – Testnet live
2) ONZ nano wallet
3) Web Main- and Testnet wallet
4) Exchanges Integration

Information on how to withdraw your ONZ, an updated 2018-roadmap and information regarding exchange listings will follow very soon.

If you have any questions feel free to ask our community managers in telegram, slack and discord.

Thank you for your support and we'll keep you informed!

ONZ Team
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
The ONZ team is already negotiating with several exchanges, to get listed as soon as possible after the ICO coins have been distributed.
But an extra exchange listing and publicity is always welcome, right!?!

Wondering how you can help ONZ getting listed on an extra exchange??

1. Go here: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6260/onz-a-social-cryptocurrency

2. Click Upvote

3. Done!!

4. Wait!! There is a maximum of 50 upvotes per day to prevent abuse from 'bots' and give newcomers to the crypto market a fair chance. In case todays 50 upvotes have been reached, please try again tomorrow.

note: This community rocks!! Thanks!
Thank you for all supporters! We reached 135 bitcoin at the ICO!
I am invest but i dont see how many coins i got.When this is change?
We are doing the calculation! It will be available soon!
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
It seems that the project has raised enough capital to launch! Good news for us and I hope that soon we will see the next all-new crypto social media Platform!
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I am invest but i dont see how many coins i got.When this is change?
copper member
If you have any questions about ICO, please let us know!
copper member
We raise 112 BTC so far, soft cap reached!!

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Please send your deposit within 2 hours before ICO end!!

Good luck!
copper member
ONZ really seems a great project and also it has too constructive concepts which will always tend to attract a huge number of investors to the project. I have some dpubts about this project. Will it really serve the opportunity to earn ONZ coin from the social media? Of yes, then hola the project is surely going to turn great ahead.

Thanks for your support!! Wink
copper member
Ready to moon??

Let's go to invest on ONZ ICO now.

Few hours left!

copper member
Don’t miss this huge potential project!

The ICO is ending soon.

Go to invest now >>>> https://ico.onzcoin.com
copper member
until the end of Ico left three days. I'm wondering with what success it ends? On the official website, I did not find the information how many have already been collected during this time.

They accepting different currencies, so it hard to track any address to get info about how ICO is going and they don't reveal anything yet, you just need to wait for their announcement when the ICO is over
ONZ is going great and it had also brought the better feasibility with active delivery and communication channel over telegram with the officials also if you have already deposited your funds at the end of ICO you will have a redeem button.

Thanks for you deposit!

Nice! You can earn some referral bonus by sharing the referral link to your friends!  Grin

Don't miss it!
copper member
Less than 2 Days Left!

Hurry up for the ICO!!!

Time to moon?  Grin
Activity: 196
until the end of Ico left three days. I'm wondering with what success it ends? On the official website, I did not find the information how many have already been collected during this time.

They accepting different currencies, so it hard to track any address to get info about how ICO is going and they don't reveal anything yet, you just need to wait for their announcement when the ICO is over
ONZ is going great and it had also brought the better feasibility with active delivery and communication channel over telegram with the officials also if you have already deposited your funds at the end of ICO you will have a redeem button.
earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
Yeah the idea is cool and sounds fascinating but the question is “how?”. How will we as users be able to earn just by surfing through social media? And if this is really possible then on what criteria will they pay us and how how?
I have many of questions like this.I think the devlopers should have to make one video realted to all questions like this.so queries of all people can easily solved.i hope the developrs will give  attention on this topic.

I agree, the developer should be more active to respond to all concerns  and maybe need to create s short video presentation how this project really works to attract many investors.
Its better you require to get into the latest updates of the ONZ platform to understand the aspirations ONZ is aiming by observing all the requirements of supporters, investors. Please find the videos of ONZ where it have driven all the key initiatives for you for a better understanding and wish you reap success with ONZ platform https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZBhjJz_DQUQjbNumyDt_A
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Really a good idea and a nice young team, but I did not find information on the website how much money is collected now.
Activity: 518
earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
Yeah the idea is cool and sounds fascinating but the question is “how?”. How will we as users be able to earn just by surfing through social media? And if this is really possible then on what criteria will they pay us and how how?
I have many of questions like this.I think the devlopers should have to make one video realted to all questions like this.so queries of all people can easily solved.i hope the developrs will give  attention on this topic.

I agree, the developer should be more active to respond to all concerns  and maybe need to create s short video presentation how this project really works to attract many investors.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
ONZ genuinely brings the original and true share of the media workflow and functionalities that builds the added trust for every investors in ONZ also holding a profile and gaining better followers will help at a certain point to avail the opportunities by working through the social channels.
Activity: 434
I have many of questions like this.I think the devlopers should have to make one video realted to all questions like this.so queries of all people can easily solved.i hope the developrs will give  attention on this topic.

I agree, the developer should be more active to respond to all concerns  and maybe need to create s short video presentation how this project really works to attract many investors.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Activity: 56
Even a good FAQ or infographic would be great. I hope they will manage it soon. I understand they might be busy because of ICO things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Pages:
Jump to: