Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 39. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?
According to their website, there will be a feature called ONZScale a bot that will use algorithms that will evaluate an individual's social media account. Evaluation or weighting will be transformed into a certain amount of ONZCoin.
I don't know what you are trying to explain. Am I must be famous on the ONZ Social Media so I can earn of ONZC?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?
According to their website, there will be a feature called ONZScale a bot that will use algorithms that will evaluate an individual's social media account. Evaluation or weighting will be transformed into a certain amount of ONZCoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.

Yes technically with ONZProbe it builds for each social media platform, and the component will normalize the data and feedback to ONZScale, the social media weighting bot for elevation of individual social value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ONZ TESTNET - Day 2🚀🚀

ONZ TESTNET have been running into day 2, 99peers connected and online, almost all of top 101 delegates are forging except a few which the owner is trouble shooting of it. Current height 9571 which triple day1. ONZ team are actively monitoring the network status to knock out inactive delegate for candidate on waiting list. As the whole community is keen to make sure testnet is faultless for mainnet launch plus exchange wallet integration works.

Please get the last chance to register and get onz coin at https://ico.onzcoin.com before 4-Mar.  🚀🚀🚀

Greats news. What is price of ONZ coin for now? Actually i cannot enough my crypto to buy master node but i think i get some of them by "cheap price"
Activity: 382
the developer should decide to rethink the ICO structure because that is a better way. to do it, it needs a strong vision and is to be the best, ALWAYS ... even if it means we are making a tough decision
Activity: 518
I really think that this project is I'm doing great in them fun gathering what they have also included many isotopes and currencies which are not as popular as the mainstream cryptocurrencies.

ONZ already set the scope building all the pigmentation areas with better plans, DPOS forging which is mining is available even if we cannot get enough vote for active delegate, we still can get sharing rewards from those forging pools.
Activity: 196
I really think that this project is I'm doing great in them fun gathering what they have also included many isotopes and currencies which are not as popular as the mainstream cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

you will get paid through onz coins if am correct and is like the have their own blockchain that the only thing that i kinda have issue with but i really hope they develop this blockchain well and with amazing features
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
so much project said : we are NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media.
But i believe ONZ . Wait for recieve my bonus  Roll Eyes

Hi, what kind of bonuses are you talking about? Will administrators create a company of generosity? And what then will the conditions be?
Too interests given question. Of which in general bonuses the matter is? Wanted and himself to participate in it, time went to it. Supply information intelligent, thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Hi, what kind of bonuses are you talking about? Will administrators create a company of generosity? And what then will the conditions be?
Activity: 196

Maybe the devs will divide some portion of the profits equally to all the active members of the site. I am not sure, let's wait for the devs to explain how this project will really works when it launch.

There might be a ratio based proportion in allocating the profits comparing with the Contribution, Investments etc all things will be taken into the account in calculation of the profits along with the invested capital expenses of ONZ for advertising all things will be calculated to my analysis.
Activity: 86
Activity: 574

Hi everyone, ONZ TESTNET delegate slots get full on Day 1!!! So amazing! Any new comer will be added to the waiting list. We will get you on board once there is any slots free up. Thanks for your support!!

In the meanwhile, we highly recommend that you can contribute to our ICO at https://ico.onzcoin.com to make it further success. The ICO will last till 4 March, don't miss it!

Greats new, hope this update will bring more investors come to here. DPos for Blockchain is amazing idea for bad market of almost altcoin now.

Yeah, this good news will surely attract more investors to join the ico. The success of onz coin is near to come. We need to help the coin to become more popular in social medias.
A good feature of the ONZ project team is communication with their users. A successful advertising campaign does its job well and therefore the project is now quite popular.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Maybe the devs will divide some portion of the profits equally to all the active members of the site. I am not sure, let's wait for the devs to explain how this project will really works when it launch.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
ONZ TESTNET - Day 2🚀🚀

ONZ TESTNET have been running into day 2, 99peers connected and online, almost all of top 101 delegates are forging except a few which the owner is trouble shooting of it. Current height 9571 which triple day1. ONZ team are actively monitoring the network status to knock out inactive delegate for candidate on waiting list. As the whole community is keen to make sure testnet is faultless for mainnet launch plus exchange wallet integration works.

Please get the last chance to register and get onz coin at https://ico.onzcoin.com before 4-Mar.  🚀🚀🚀

thanks for the update admin; can u also make some explanations about the ONZ TESTNET.  Is this working now exactly like on Testnet Plan? I guess u made a Testnet Plan before u start with the Test ? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Hi everyone, ONZ TESTNET delegate slots get full on Day 1!!! So amazing! Any new comer will be added to the waiting list. We will get you on board once there is any slots free up. Thanks for your support!!

In the meanwhile, we highly recommend that you can contribute to our ICO at https://ico.onzcoin.com to make it further success. The ICO will last till 4 March, don't miss it!

Greats new, hope this update will bring more investors come to here. DPos for Blockchain is amazing idea for bad market of almost altcoin now.

Yeah, this good news will surely attract more investors to join the ico. The success of onz coin is near to come. We need to help the coin to become more popular in social medias.
Pages:
Jump to: