Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 37. (Read 62996 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This project is enjoying by a lots of people because it gives rewards to the people around. It is a really great strategy that the ONZ team come up with which is an effective way to struggle to the different obstacles ans challenges in the community of crypro currency. The rewards really works on people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Yes this is one of those many good things that this project is doing apparently, I think that giving a satisfactory reward to the person completing the task. This will increase tha trust and reputation of the project.

That's literally how bounties work though Huh Then giving away some tokens which have no value right now is literally nothing to them lol. Nothing new
You can waiting for TEST NET of ONZ coin finish. And keep voting to their delegate, even if you cannot get enough vote for active delegate, you still can get sharing rewards from those forging pools.
Even it has no value right now, with the help of the community no matter what are their plans in joining in the campaign and for the platform, it would really be an important part of the development of ONZ coin.
The coin development is a very good idea now but on the site I saw only two versions of the wallet and they are test. I think the developer should quickly make wallets for all the palatforms and not just for IOS and Windows.

Earlier wrote that there should be a beta version of the purse on the android. But the exact date or time of release is not known.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Yes this is one of those many good things that this project is doing apparently, I think that giving a satisfactory reward to the person completing the task. This will increase tha trust and reputation of the project.

That's literally how bounties work though Huh Then giving away some tokens which have no value right now is literally nothing to them lol. Nothing new
You can waiting for TEST NET of ONZ coin finish. And keep voting to their delegate, even if you cannot get enough vote for active delegate, you still can get sharing rewards from those forging pools.
Even it has no value right now, with the help of the community no matter what are their plans in joining in the campaign and for the platform, it would really be an important part of the development of ONZ coin.
Activity: 560

It will be advanced platform. They here will order likes, retweets and other common users who it is necessary, payment will be in crypto, for example in Eth.
The rewards will depend on that task that you are subject to do. ONZCoin has a feature that will analyze a certain social media account and its activities and based on that evaluation will generate ONZCoin as a reward.
so basically you connect through onz api and then go on to socialize and onz analyses your activities and then calculate your earnings how do they do that calculations
They have an automated technology to calculate your earnings, looks interesting, huh? But, I don't know much about how they do the calculation.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

It will be advanced platform. They here will order likes, retweets and other common users who it is necessary, payment will be in crypto, for example in Eth.
The rewards will depend on that task that you are subject to do. ONZCoin has a feature that will analyze a certain social media account and its activities and based on that evaluation will generate ONZCoin as a reward.
so basically you connect through onz api and then go on to socialize and onz analyses your activities and then calculate your earnings how do they do that calculations
There will be a bot who can use algorithms in weighting ( evaluating ) a certain social media account according to their website. There are actually similar system  that does the same and it is being used now in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.

If they can create social media that have a big marketplace, That would be a unique feature that will attract many members to join the platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
Activity: 378
Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Maybe the devs will divide some portion of the profits equally to all the active members of the site. I am not sure, let's wait for the devs to explain how this project will really works when it launch.

There might be a ratio based proportion in allocating the profits comparing with the Contribution, Investments etc all things will be taken into the account in calculation of the profits along with the invested capital expenses of ONZ for advertising all things will be calculated to my analysis.
I think all these things should be listed in the whitepapers of the project or any dev here should explaing all this as it is very important to know for an investor that from where the profits are coming and how they are gained. I think they have alredy planned the ratio for the sharing of the profits to its investors.
The developers should really explain this kind of question to further answer the question and to be more valid at some point. Maybe the team might notice this in a bit so that they will clarify this to us about the ratio you're talking about.
There is a possibility that the shares will not be equal. I have heard from a software engineer before that team devs actually give gifts to users who is a root node or similar to that. It's a condition wherein your account connects two or more networks. They do give gifts so that this root node will continue using the platform.
Of course, holders of the masternode should receive a reward. A similar scheme is used for blockchain Bitcoin White. There they choose who will have the node and share the reward with the one who chose it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

It is better to work with the tasks and submit at the front head without giving up as they also keenly observe the activity you maintain with the social media platform with the algorithm workflow.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful word to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
Activity: 196

Activity: 518
The miners of onz coin will absolutely profit from this because this project has alot of investors and the coin will have a huge demand on trade sites.

Aside from miners those early investors will surely get more profit from this project is onz coin will become successful in the coming weeks. Serious investors needs to participate now so they can get huge profits.
I don't think ONZ coin can mining? It is DPOS for social nework blockchain. It mean you can invest and hold ONZ and waiting for daily interest? I hope i am not wrong.
And what's wrong with that? Do you think this project is a dummy? And nothing good will be here?
If it is dummy obviously there wouldn't be any single investors and the platform workflow still steps forward, as it had the enough potentiality there are loads of possibilities built during the foundation level with all the master plans and ONZ is reaping with all success.
Activity: 672
The miners of onz coin will absolutely profit from this because this project has alot of investors and the coin will have a huge demand on trade sites.

Aside from miners those early investors will surely get more profit from this project is onz coin will become successful in the coming weeks. Serious investors needs to participate now so they can get huge profits.
I don't think ONZ coin can mining? It is DPOS for social nework blockchain. It mean you can invest and hold ONZ and waiting for daily interest? I hope i am not wrong.
And what's wrong with that? Do you think this project is a dummy? And nothing good will be here?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Lol what are you even talking. Selling likes and shit will go completely against the model of a social media platform. That's literally asking to kill it before it starts
I'm interested in pre-Ico, I see that it started on February 5 and there is an active bonus of 45%. Will this bonus act the entire period until the end of pre-Ico on March 4?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: