Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 35. (Read 62996 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
What is ONZ team's solution to deal with separation crisis that arise from the lotus segregation in politics and ideology?
Tf that's not at all related to this project lmfao. They're an ICO for a coin and possibly a new social platform. They're not some kinda world reformists changing the world
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
I think that this may be a good concept.
Definitely. Most of the social media's were banning them without even seeing how much the potential of cryptocurrency to grow.

in my opinion the governments ban them so that when they see its not possible to get any taxes from the anonymous crypto-world. But even they ban, there are always ways to join from everywhere to crypto-world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The community of ONZ project is getting more and more in large number of people. Yes, there are more and more people getting intested and then engage to this project. The more people it has, the better it will be. I know hat ONZ COIN has a greater future and will make us more motivated to support this.

I also noticed that, now this thread is very active and onz community are also active in other social accounts of onz coin. I hope they will help this project to get more serious investors.

Should help. Developers try to promote the project in all social networks, promote advertising about the project. So, soon there will be good investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
ONZ is new generation crypto social media. ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it.
Yes and this project will also have good benefits due to the airdrop. Hopefully this project will surely have good benefits ahead and also the media will have great influence due to this project.
With how popular social media today, we can really take advantage of it even others are taking advantage of our information. With the help of ONZ, the benefits will really help the users in what they're doing in the web.
Social media is truely spreading a lot these days and also it will spread more in the upcoming future and at this situation this project will have a good pump as al the projects regardign to the social media can surely be pumped up in the future.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
The community of ONZ project is getting more and more in large number of people. Yes, there are more and more people getting intested and then engage to this project. The more people it has, the better it will be. I know hat ONZ COIN has a greater future and will make us more motivated to support this.

I also noticed that, now this thread is very active and onz community are also active in other social accounts of onz coin. I hope they will help this project to get more serious investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
ONZ is new generation crypto social media. ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it.
Yes and this project will also have good benefits due to the airdrop. Hopefully this project will surely have good benefits ahead and also the media will have great influence due to this project.
With how popular social media today, we can really take advantage of it even others are taking advantage of our information. With the help of ONZ, the benefits will really help the users in what they're doing in the web.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
What is ONZ team's solution to deal with separation crisis that arise from the lotus segregation in politics and ideology?

I am curious what is running on your mind when you make this post? I am not aware of this and don't know anything about this, Let's wait for the devs to answer it. I hope devs have great plan for this.
Activity: 532
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
The downside of having more people participating the platform is that the difficulty level in acquiring the ONZcoin as a reward will increase according to their website. Can they give special rewards to those who participate their platform in the beginning?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I agree, it is because the devs is active in promoting and developing the project. Also onz coin already have a lot of active members now. I have there will be more investors to come to support the project.
Activity: 434
Activity: 280
Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
This gives me interest on how the ONZ platform will share us the profit by using their social networking sites. Do you have any idea?

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
Whitepaper is needed because it will serve as the basis for the complete detailed for the project. Also, how will the investors know if there is no whitepaper. Dev must take action and as soon as possible they need to provide the complete information.
Activity: 350
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.

Yeah because of many are banning ICO's and crypto the price of the coins are going down. But if they have features like this then many will be interested to visit it.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
The downside of having more people participating the platform is that the difficulty level in acquiring the ONZcoin as a reward will increase according to their website. Can they give special rewards to those who participate their platform in the beginning?
Activity: 560
Definitely. Most of the social media's were banning them without even seeing how much the potential of cryptocurrency to grow.
Activity: 294
This seems like a great project. There are lots of people that seems like very interested to this project. Like other people out here in the world of crypto currency, I a looking for a trustworthy project where I can invest my time and give my full support. This seems interesting project too, so goodluck team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
This gives me interest on how the ONZ platform will share us the profit by using their social networking sites. Do you have any idea?

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.

yeah what else be left, if facebook and twitter banned their service?  Instagram?  As you mentioned they have to make their whitepaper more clear to understand the platform and its use better. Otherwise this will be another project for greedy devs.
Activity: 238
Yeah, we need further informations about this project which most of the investors want to know who are the members behind of this project. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.

The team prospective is hidden from the initial stage as we observed but we would really required to understand the team and their skill set which will also add a bench mark for us to analyze the potentiality of the ONZ coin along with the ICO ratings scores.
Pages:
Jump to: