Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 17. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I'm trying to set up a sell order for COXE but each time I try to put it through I get a message saying "No founds to sell".

What does that mean?

You need to account for fees

Ah, so it should be FUNDS, rather than "founds".  That makes a bit more sense.

This is all a bit hit-and-miss.  I would have expected that the selling fees would have been included in the calculations in the box and simply deducted from the proceeds.  In other words I'd expect to be able to sell my entire holding of COXE and receive the proceeds in BTC nett of the fees.

But I found out by experimentation that actually I need to reserve some of the COXE for the fees.  Furthermore there's no indication of what those fees are so you either need to experiment with various amounts until you find what covers the fees but sells most of your holding, or you have to resort to a calculator.

Seems a very odd way to do it.

The fee is 0.19% it says under total btc price. I do agree it would be better to just be able to just sell your whole amount of a coin without having to calculate the fee yourself. Maybe this is something that can be changed easily?

Also I just received my 1st withdrawal from site.  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm trying to set up a sell order for COXE but each time I try to put it through I get a message saying "No founds to sell".

What does that mean?

This is all a bit hit-and-miss.  I would have expected that the selling fees would have been included in the calculations in the box and simply deducted from the proceeds.  In other words I'd expect to be able to sell my entire holding of COXE and receive the proceeds in BTC nett of the fees.

But I found out by experimentation that actually I need to reserve some of the COXE for the fees.  Furthermore there's no indication of what those fees are so you either need to experiment with various amounts until you find what covers the fees but sells most of your holding, or you have to resort to a calculator.

no no no I will clarify and change error code .....

its because you are selling all you want .. you cant because there is fee .. sell max 99.8 % of your balance ...

done
Activity: 70

What does that mean?

Activity: 112

What does that mean?

Activity: 70

What does that mean?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
can you please make my withdrawal happen please... 850CRN (ID1900)
I decided to test Crycurex by depositing small amount of CRN. I managed to make a trade and now I'm stuck at withdrawal with Status:waiting.

Are withdrawals still manual and if so, when can we expect for them to be semi or fully automatic so they can be processed faster?

Will be processed in 15 minutes, as we are still in beta, some features may take longer then ussuall ... dont worry everything is fine, without problems, we rather be little bit slower with 1 or more deposit/widthrawal, than beeing hacked Wink

I know crycurex is not best or 100 % working or 100 % smooth, but we are aproaching Mount Everest every day, we are closer and its because of you -clients, I aperchiate your deposits, your trades, your withdrawals, they help me test every feature on my website to became security stronghold and number one Wink

I'd appreciate it if I got my coxe back not like I aint been waiting long enough and not exactly hard for you to send the coins back to my wallet.
Activity: 102
One word:

BETA

One word:

ALPHA

I'd struggle to call an exchange beta if it is manually processed, has no hosted wallets and is basically impossible to deposit and withdraw. With beta you should be able to assume at least basic functionality. This is alpha a best, vapourware at worst.
I decided to test Crycurex by depositing small amount of CRN. I managed to make a trade and now I'm stuck at withdrawal with Status:waiting.

Are withdrawals still manual and if so, when can we expect for them to be semi or fully automatic so they can be processed faster?

Will be processed in 15 minutes, as we are still in beta, some features may take longer then ussuall ... dont worry everything is fine, without problems, we rather be little bit slower with 1 or more deposit/widthrawal, than beeing hacked Wink

I know crycurex is not best or 100 % working or 100 % smooth, but we are aproaching Mount Everest every day, we are closer and its because of you -clients, I aperchiate your deposits, your trades, your withdrawals, they help me test every feature on my website to became security stronghold and number one Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

i highly suggest everybody not to put any money in this for the moment

Why you suggest ?

everything works fine except coxe deposits ... they are pending
No free wallet to deposit this currency. Please try again later.

I would see that as a blessing, I deposited 130000 coye in there 3 days ago and it's not showed on balance owner does not seem interested in giving me my coins back. All I get from him is it's coming soon or it's pending. Stay away from it and save yourself the trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
i highly suggest everybody not to put any money in this for the moment
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No free wallet to deposit this currency. Please try again later.
One word:

BETA

What did you guys expect? Click your heels and turn into Donald Trump? Either keep dumping more coins in there and pulling your hair out or, and just putting this one out there, WAIT until everything is working and verified by other users? Which makes more sense to you?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
this is strange i deposited and traded coye.. and then placed a withdraw order for 0.01 btc.. now it looks like everything has been reset.. and am starting with the original amount and no.. i dint get the BTC
Activity: 182
I deposited a very small amount of "whatever it's called coin" over 48 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up.! lucky it was only a test deposit, If I lose I don't care but a valuable lesson to be learned. I hear some people deposited millions and they are having trouble getting them back. Band wagons are dangerous things to jump on.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
anybody successfully withdrawed any coins out of this site in the last 72h Huh? Seems like trapped money to me  Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No free wallet

No free wallet

No free wallet

This is getting extremely boring, I have been trying for days now to even deposit coins, at least a hundred attempts by now, god knows what it's like getting them out...

Still no free wallets for me also... I tried maybe 100 times... Yesterday admin said that he fixed that bug, but as we see,  he didnt fixed anything. Right? 

Crycurex.com , how to make a deposit if here is no free wallets? I would like to deposit coins but i cant!
Activity: 224
Look's like I was able to cancel my withdraw, started a new one, tx id is 2183
Pages:
Jump to: