Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 20. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
my withdrawal still in pending..for 3 days.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I just signed in and my balances are definitely wrong. I lost several million COYE and some BTC from my balances. What's going on?

Edit: I think part of it may be that open orders when the site went down have not been reimbursed. Is this something you are just behind on?
so when crycurex will be online? You said soon, but i see that "soon" ir very long time.....

I am finishing last details ... soon = in 20 mins .. i hope Tongue ... sorry but Im also nervous about that  :/

When the system comes back on, will it be fully automated or still manual (slow) deposits?
Activity: 98
so when crycurex will be online? You said soon, but i see that "soon" ir very long time.....

I am finishing last details ... soon = in 20 mins .. i hope Tongue ... sorry but Im also nervous about that  :/
GJ crycurex !
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I agree 100%! I can't stand Kanye West and generally ignore his antics, but when he turned into Cuntye West over this, I jumped into mining it full time.

He could have owned this coin, could have come across as a pioneer and a leader, instead of a whiny little ... well, you know.

That seems to be the common thread among supporters.

I still don't understand why there is a bounty to "Organize an effort to send mass coinyes to Kayne West"...?

That bounty is started by Kanye himself as nothing else worked
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I agree 100%! I can't stand Kanye West and generally ignore his antics, but when he turned into Cuntye West over this, I jumped into mining it full time.

He could have owned this coin, could have come across as a pioneer and a leader, instead of a whiny little ... well, you know.

That seems to be the common thread among supporters.

I still don't understand why there is a bounty to "Organize an effort to send mass coinyes to Kayne West"...?
Activity: 280

That is exactly what I want from you Smiley

I think the lawsuits help more than anything... Brings attention to the coin and motivates people like myself to keep it alive. Seeing West attempt to the claim the rights to a coin currently portrayed as a gay fish is rather amusing. If you know anything about West, you understand his need to be a power monger. He believes he can walk all over other people and undoubtedly has a messiah complex. I lost respect for the guy a Looooong time ago.

http://trademarks.justia.com/search?cx=001017683474852908061%3Aoct7h3tcday&q=kanye

Check for yourself. None of his trademarks claim the rights to the name of a cryptocurrency and many of his filings have been abandoned. Only a few trademarks, directly related to topics he is known for (music/clothing/etc) are actually active.

Same here Smiley

Anyway, I still don't get what do COINYE and COYE have to do with KANYE and how the fuck is possible for him to sue anybody for that while he is calling himself Yeezus...
Wait a minute... Why don't we call the god damned coin YEEZUSCOIN? He doesn't have the trademark on YEEZUS nor he can have it since the only reason for him to be able to use that name is because of the first amendment and his own defence that he uses that name (and image) in satirical way...

Now that would hurt him a lot! Smiley

Shit, just checked, he does have trademark YEEZUS... I can't believe what have the world turned into Sad
Looks like we will remove COYE coin, as trading COYE is prohibited, but we will add COXE coin immediately after removing COYE, you can "purchase" COXE by simple depositing to COYE wallet, exchange rate would be 1:1

Wink

God, I love you right now.

Name swap, well played sir! Respect +1

Thank you for offering the site.

Question... When withdrawing COXE, will we send to our COYE address? ...Of course relying on the "new" invisible "decentralized" exchange to swap em back for us?  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Who the hell is this West? Lol I had to check it out  Grin
Activity: 31

That is exactly what I want from you Smiley

I think the lawsuits help more than anything... Brings attention to the coin and motivates people like myself to keep it alive. Seeing West attempt to the claim the rights to a coin currently portrayed as a gay fish is rather amusing. If you know anything about West, you understand his need to be a power monger. He believes he can walk all over other people and undoubtedly has a messiah complex. I lost respect for the guy a Looooong time ago.

http://trademarks.justia.com/search?cx=001017683474852908061%3Aoct7h3tcday&q=kanye

Check for yourself. None of his trademarks claim the rights to the name of a cryptocurrency and many of his filings have been abandoned. Only a few trademarks, directly related to topics he is known for (music/clothing/etc) are actually active.
Activity: 280
Looks like we will remove COYE coin, as trading COYE is prohibited, but we will add COXE coin immediately after removing COYE, you can "purchase" COXE by simple depositing to COYE wallet, exchange rate would be 1:1

Wink

If you get back (exchange) and I get my coins back and you keep getting better and better I will be your biggest supporter. For now, I still have big doubts about all of this (sorry).

Anyway, why COXE? Why not KOI or CYES (names that are known to people)? Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Yes an ETA on site being back up would be much appreciated  Smiley

We are working on it, fortunately we dont need to reverse trades, we have fixed price mitchmates and be online soon.

This is great news thanks for the update.

Wink

God, I love you right now.
Please I need some volunteers as a support members .... for crycurex users. We have over 3000 users ...

do not contact me via forum PM or thread reply ... use my skype please - crycurex.com

Wink
Yes an ETA on site being back up would be much appreciated  Smiley

We are working on it, fortunately we dont need to reverse trades, we have fixed price mitchmates and be online soon.

Whew, that's a relief I made a lot of profit in the intermittent time since then and was worried about that. This makes me trust your site a lot more.
I withdrew all my COYE last night after the announcement... What's can I expect for the wait time to receive funds? Overall, I just want to make sure I get my funds removed before you drop support for the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: