Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 13. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This issue was cause when crycurex decided to unwind trades. I removed the btc profit and began to deposit more coye before he shut down the site and everything went to hell. When the site reopened the coye I sold at 13 were credited back to my account, but my btc balance was -.035 and all records of the original trade were removed from my account. So, I have no records to share. Meanwhile I had a large deposit of coye pending. I have been following this thread and the irc chat. I can see that I was not the only one having issues. Considering the current state of the site I do not want to risk exposing more coin. Here is my account. as you can see I am not making it up, I am have nothing to do with any other exchange. I just want to pack up my toys and go home.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/nj_m715/balance_zps5570140a.png

My total balance is about .3btc, of course I did the math at 6 and coye has dropped to 5, but it doesnt matter. I am still net positive I do not want to risk any further coin after reading the pastebin update. I was told that he could adjust the account. All I want is square up my balance, get my coins and be done with this nonsense.

GIve me your COYE wallet I will give you back your coye minus 0.03 btc. IRC or SKYPE
Official statement from www.crycurex.com

1, Fake informations, User: AlphawOlf, Fake users from cryptorush.in

Some of you know about this:
http://pastebin.com/FDReWXhu <- alphaw0lf

Official statement from crycurex.com
1-2 Days ago there were rumors that new exchange is comming. I also heard such rumors, in that time, user with nickname "alphawOlf" apperas with "big heart" that he would like to help me with a support ... I said why no, lets go.

When "alphawOlf" become my support member !! I received interesting "tip" from 2 users !!! that he is spy from cryptorush.in ... so I said, lets try him, so I started chit chat with him .... you can see some of our chat in his link, its real ... I just wanted to know how will he react if I "reveal" some informations like "site has lot of bugs" etc ...

And there you go Cheesy ... after few hours, he revealed him-self and "runned away" to cryptorush.in .. with "inside" infromations how buggy my site is...

So my insight was right, he took my bait and revealed himself in few hours Tongue

Allow me some questions:

1, Am I so stupid that I will reveal informations that my site has lot of bugs to unknown person ?
- Sure thing, Im not ...

2, See alphawolfs statements about cryptorush.in .. "they are best" "i now work for them" "cmon, all of you lets move there"
- My question is ... cryptorush.in site is locked, its in beta test for 24hours, how can he so "sure" that site is perfect ? without bugs ?

Simple answer
He is owner, or coowner or cooperator, or paid crycurex "hater"

They know that I need customer support members, because I officialy asked for them even at IRC or forum, so they find it like a best way to "infiltrate" me with a spy Wink

Negative balance:
- I had to cancel some trades as a there was price error ... yes I admin, it was my fault, I am not perfect. Price error was at 17:00 but i noticed this error at 5:00 next day. But between 17:00 and 5:00 I made some withdrawals ... but withdrawals cant be cancelled, unfrotunately .(

Then I cancelled some trades from 17:00 CET... BUT !

As I wanted to be fair for everyone. Some of traders have cancelled orders, but some have already withdrawn more then their reeal profit was. So I adjusted their account to negative balance as I could reverse their withrdawals....

Only fake profit were adjusted as a negative balance.
Allow me to explain.
If user1 earned 0.3 btc without withdrawal, and we cancelled trades ... his profit was automatically (by cancelling trades) reduced from 0.3 to 0.2 ... (0.2 = real profit)

If user2 earned 0.3 btc and MADE withdrawal of 0.3 btc, we cancelled his trades and put his account into negative balance of -0.1 btc

AS I WANTED to be fair for all traders.

Users with negative balance are only few ... so rumors that I dont process withdrawals are only fake informations provided by paid haters of cryptorush.in

Situation about user amynl

You decide.

This user contacted me that he is missing deposit. I checked the system and noticed that everything is ok. So ok, I asked him for transaction details....which he provided me....but as you know, transactions details are public and everyone can see them.

So I asked him for wallet screenshot, I told him he has 5 minutes to do that. Why ? Because even I am able make fake screenshot from wallet. It took him 1 hour !!! Until he sent me that screenshot.

He sent me this

Check the low quality, "blue blurred spots" but !!! most important is that his outgoing transaction is black .. Smiley outgoing transactions are red

So I answered him this screenshot is fake and informed him that coins were deposited to correct account

Then !!!! he EDITED screenshot .. .with red negative balance

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4733905

here is his post

PURE FAKE ! or Another hater paid by cryptorush.in

User GIantSlug ...

his "negative experiences" are very similar to amynl so I think he cooperates with cryptorush.in also

User danny-rr...
cryptorush.in supporter ... as he posted link to cryptorush several times for last days in my thread.

At the end:

- My site had some problems ... every site has some problems.
- There are MANY users .... which had deposit mismatch and I fixed that ... even 10 000 000 coye .. some Russian user ... IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE TELL THEM YOU RECEIVED YOUR COINS Smiley thank you
- I had 4 DDoss attacks over last 4 days !!!!! Is my site down ? No because they are noobs ...whole cryptorush.in or I dont know who they hired
- I had 132 (until now) tries to steal my passwords or gain access to my system (I have this number in my logs)

Known users paid by cryptorush.in

alphawolf - owner, coowner or close member to owners, or just paid sheep or paid hater by cryptorush.in
danny-rr - owner, coowner or close member to owners, or just paid sheep or paid hater by cryptorush.in
GiantSlug - close member to owners, or just paid sheep or paid hater by cryptorush.in
amynl - some noob whos trying to scam me or paid hater by cryptorush.in

I think more paid haters will come soon, until they notice I wont give up and ruin their "locked" shit as a sand-castle

My exchange does not work perfectly, but its better every day If you want to withdraw your coins I am ready, many of you received withdarawals in 10 - 30 - 60 minutes ..

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH MY SITE

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
my account is balance is net .3btc but I can not trade I can not withdraw. You told me you could have the -.03btc adjusted from my coxe balance today. At this point all trust has been lost. Several times you have said one thing will happen, then do something else. You are asking me to pay .03 btc when there are plenty of coin in my account. You are ignoring me on pm and irc. I don't know how else to reach you.
Please adjust and unlock my account so I can extract myself from this disaster. Thank you

I have already answered your question several times ... or you are paid "hater" from other exchange ?

This is a joke. You are constantly accusing people that have had terrible experience with you to be involved with or paid by other exchanges. This is pathetic and unprofessional. You start insulting your customer base? Sad.

People are losing coins, stuck with pending withdrawals for days, negative balances, and getting lied to by the Dev and support both. This is unacceptable.
Activity: 39
This issue was cause when crycurex decided to unwind trades. I removed the btc profit and began to deposit more coye before he shut down the site and everything went to hell. When the site reopened the coye I sold at 13 were credited back to my account, but my btc balance was -.035 and all records of the original trade were removed from my account. So, I have no records to share. Meanwhile I had a large deposit of coye pending. I have been following this thread and the irc chat. I can see that I was not the only one having issues. Considering the current state of the site I do not want to risk exposing more coin. Here is my account. as you can see I am not making it up, I am have nothing to do with any other exchange. I just want to pack up my toys and go home.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/nj_m715/balance_zps5570140a.png

My total balance is about .3btc, of course I did the math at 6 and coye has dropped to 5, but it doesnt matter. I am still net positive I do not want to risk any further coin after reading the pastebin update. I was told that he could adjust the account. All I want is square up my balance, get my coins and be done with this nonsense.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
adressess and transaction ID's help more to get actual info
Here is my experience, so others know what happens with Crycurex:

Initially, all went well. Got a deposit wallet, traded some COYE, then withdrew BTC. However, the BTC withdrawals took almost an entire day (one longer) and when all was said an done, I somehow had a negative 0.0003 BTC balance. I still had almost 1mil COYE, and I couldn't trade it for BTC to take care of negative balance. I was locked up, and only thing I was able to do was withdraw my COYE. It took 2 days, but finally got them.

So, this exchange somehow lets balances go negative, does not list fees for all withdrawals / trades openly, and then has terrible customer service. I was trying to get assistance with this, and after a long period of no responses, would just get short, rude remarks about "deposit the negative balance to trade".
At one point, the Dev told me via skype:
[1/23/2014 12:47:50 PM] crycurex.com: ok
[1/23/2014 12:47:56 PM] crycurex.com: you dont need to depoist
[1/23/2014 12:48:02 PM] crycurex.com: but you are not able to trade

How professional is that? Saying fine, you don't have to, but you won't be able to do shit then. Learn some customer support and take care of your customers, thats where you profit. Unless you scam.

I was not going to put any more BTC into this exchange with all these issues. I said, let me trade my COYE for BTC, ill take care of the balance. Nope, just said deposit.

Now, with Cryptorush coming in, and Vox (i think) around the corner, this exchange is going to be terrible.

With the competition of the new exchanges, and the lackluster performance and support, etc, I feel Crycurex is not long for this world.

My personal opinion: Get all your funds out of there ASAP, stop depositing. I feel this exchange will disappear with coins when the Dev realizes he can't produce a decent exchange and compete. Just my opinion though.

This has been my experience too. My total net balance is aprox. .3 btc. He told me that his programmer could adjust the balance so i can get back my coins:
  look i understand that your current value is over btc negative blance
[20:07] i m owner and admin
[20:07] but i cant change your balances
[20:08] u already did
[20:08] it was done by my colege programeer
[20:08] he is off
[20:08] we can adjust your coye
[20:08] and adjust your btc
[20:08] you wont have negative ok ?
[20:08] so when can it get fixed?
[20:08] tomorrow

now he says:
 [13:25] negative balance = you need to deposit
[13:26] dont make fool of me
[13:26] why do u break your word
[13:26] ok
[13:26] im done with you

This is no way to run a business. All I ask is that you stand by your word. Please adjust my account and allow me to withdraw the remaining coin. I am very reluctant to deposit more coin into your site when I have a currant balance of .3 btc or so.

I have not been paid by anyone. I just want my coin returned so I can run away from this mess. If do not believe me, you have my permission to post my account balances and explain how my account is negative when you are hold .3btc worth of my crypto.
my account is balance is net .3btc but I can not trade I can not withdraw. You told me you could have the -.03btc adjusted from my coxe balance today. At this point all trust has been lost. Several times you have said one thing will happen, then do something else. You are asking me to pay .03 btc when there are plenty of coin in my account. You are ignoring me on pm and irc. I don't know how else to reach you.
Please adjust and unlock my account so I can extract myself from this disaster. Thank you

I have already answered your question several times ... or you are paid "hater" from other exchange ?
Hope this stuff gets fixed. Be nice to see coye traded =) Im gonna wait and see what happens before i trade anything haha.
Activity: 8
Why dont you say what you told me that i need to ask the person to whom the amount was credited wrongly by your system to refund me back
Is it your duty or mine to see when you receive the payment where it is credited.

http://prntscr.com/2mh8eo

All of you before going to the site need to see this

He tells me that the image is fake since morning he is telling me it is fake i will post another image

he does not know when you see transaction details the sent is black and not red

http://prntscr.com/2mhh15

Im glad you post here ..

yes i asked your for screenshot as you said you are missing deposit. Deposit you refer to has been credited to another person. My system shows that deposit was credited correctly.

Why did you not post your first screenshot you send me ?

If you want your deposit i told you what to do

Until then, my official statement is that coins were credited correctly.
Activity: 8
http://prntscr.com/2mh8eo

All of you before going to the site need to see this

He tells me that the image is fake since morning he is telling me it is fake i will post another image

he does not know when you see transaction details the sent is black and not red

http://prntscr.com/2mhh15

He tells me the wallet was in use by someone else then how did he issue me the address he is not even willing to check the blockchain nor ready to take teamviewer access to my wallet

BE CAREFUL RATHER STAY AWAY

capture of the wallet

is attached please look and decide

He says come to irc or skype but he is always offline when he is caught in a tight spot
Well as right now situation is calmed down little bit and almost every deposit and withdrawal have been made, little bit info about crycurex and its first days of life Tongue

We have over 2500 clients now...we had some difficulties in first day, then with delayed with/deps ...but almost everything was fixed and works very well now.

What is funny that : D : D ... some "individuals" want to damage my reputation and reputation of my exchange with funny "facts" about me or my exchange. Well its up to every user if he/she believes in "rumors" ... everyone has his/hers own head.

Facts about my site is that

- there was no major problem with nothing
- every problem with dep/withdrawal have been solved
- my site is extremly fast .. (I had 2 or 3 ddoses already)

I kindly ask those "indivituals" to stop damaging my reputation or I will be forced reveal their identity. IF you are so poor that you have to "buy" haters to post fake negative posts.... you should realize yourself Cheesy

I also ask users not to post links or pictures of other exchanges in my thread, if you want I can also "hire" such posters ... but i believe users of your or my exchange will soon realize which one has its qualities ..

At the end:

Dont believe all negative posts you see about my exchange, I know I had some troubles, but everyone has. Facts are that there are no coins missing, no scammed users, and system works almost perfectly.
I have problem.
FIrst i send 100k coiny and everything alright.
Later i send 45k coiny in wallet its go away.
In account on crycurex.com i have info that coins is waiting.
Now i dont have any info about this coin ... WTF?

we can solve that ... just come to irc or skype

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=your-nick|?#crycurexsupport
Activity: 131
I have problem.
FIrst i send 100k coiny and everything alright.
Later i send 45k coiny in wallet its go away.
In account on crycurex.com i have info that coins is waiting.
Now i dont have any info about this coin ... WTF?
Activity: 157
Hello Coins
I'm just curious what you think about adding a CACH trade pair considering the background, that jasinlee will accept cachecoin for scrypt asic presales. I see much potential in CACH/LTC and CACH/BTC markets here. More: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released
Marketcap is currently estimated at around 1-2M USD. It just needs an exchange to verify the demand and prices are real people are paying in OTC threads Smiley

I've added this suggestion to the voting dashboard on crycurex.com but it does not appear. Is there any admin approval pending?

Cheers
donSchoe
Activity: 70
I write this for maybe 10th time.

I don't want to sound unhelpful, and I realise your site is still in beta, but perhaps if you turned around transactions a bit quicker, and provided better support, people wouldn't feel obliged to spam every available channel asking where their coins are.

You repeatedly tell people to use email or IRC but I've sent email, to which I've had no reply, and sat in the IRC channel for ages waiting for some kind of official response to a question (which hasn't been forthcoming).

Until you address these issues you WILL end up seeing the same query several times via different channels.
Hi
Anyone know how long its taking to get your coins on withdraw as trying to get them out to move them to another exchange and am still waiting 15 hours later?  Sad

I write this for maybe 10th time.

If you have pending withdarawal/deposit it is ok . ...we are working on it dont need to post new post about this, you will get your withdrawal/deposit soon ..
Activity: 70
Hi
Anyone know how long its taking to get your coins on withdraw as trying to get them out to move them to another exchange and am still waiting 15 hours later?  Sad

Crypto Rush seems to be down at the moment so if that's the exchange you want to move your coins to, there's no "rush".
Activity: 100
Hi
Pages:
Jump to: