Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 26. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I do have a question about the fees:

For buy orders everything is clear, you'll have to pay 100,19% in order to get x amount.

But for sell orders I'm not sure everything is right. It looks like you sell x amount and receive 99,81%. But unfortunately, you seem to lose 1,0019*x of the sold amount as well. So it looks like the sell fee is doubly charged! After selling 100 CRN for example, you lose 100,19 CRN and you will only get 99,81% of the price (although I didn't recalculate my BTC balance).

Am I missing something, or is this the intention? It's especially confusing you can't sell all your coins.

Im here for all ...

There are no double fees Wink

So is the sell fee supposed to be in BTC or in COYE/CRN/LOT/MRC? I am sure there is a sell fee paid in CRN/MRC at the moment (sice I've traded it myself). It's difficult to recalculate my BTC balance, but based on the sell fields there is a fee in BTC as well (market pages, below the graph, above your orders).
Activity: 98

For buy orders everything is clear, you'll have to pay 100,19% in order to get x amount.

But for sell orders I'm not sure everything is right. It looks like you sell x amount and receive 99,81%. But unfortunately, you seem to lose 1,0019*x of the sold amount as well. So it looks like the sell fee is doubly charged! After selling 100 CRN for example, you lose 100,19 CRN and you will only get 99,81% of the price (although I didn't recalculate my BTC balance).

Am I missing something, or is this the intention? It's especially confusing you can't sell all your coins.

Im here for all ...

There are no double fees Wink
Activity: 119

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
waiting dev online....
Activity: 109
Is this site secured in any way? I would expect it at least to be on https and not usual http ....
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Has anyone gotten a withdrawal to work right?  Mine has been marked "waiting" for six-seven hours.

me too
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Has anyone gotten a withdrawal to work right?  Mine has been marked "waiting" for six-seven hours.
Activity: 18
Probably because this is being manually done, which seems silly...

I've still been unable to get a wallet for 19 hours. A new exchange is more likely to be released before I get to transact anything Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
no free wallets available to make deposit wtf

Same message i've been getting for the last 3+ hours.

hopefully the dev fixes it soon

your lucky... i actually got a wallet.. made a deposit.. but no confirm/pending or anything else for that matter in the last 8 hours
Activity: 112
no free wallets available to make deposit wtf

Same message i've been getting for the last 3+ hours.

hopefully the dev fixes it soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
still no free wallets, wth is wrong with this site? i tried to deposit almost 50 times and here still no free wallets!!
Please if you have gotten as far as waiting for the deposit after creating the wallet>> make sure you confirm the wallet in your email.
Check your spam/junk mail folder Wink as it was in there for mine. Then type in the address you created for that coin. ***its a one time only address.

Donate if that helped
CRN FTcBKak2sVd7ZjGdJmLTXeqv5CqwefLtU

And also when you get on there dont sell your coins for some low ass price based on what the profitability of mining a coinwarz coin would give. I dont get how people can just sell for scrappy prices. Is anyone really that desperate to mine for a day for a meal. If you are I apologise. Enjoy your burger

never received an email.. spam or otherwise
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Please if you have gotten as far as waiting for the deposit after creating the wallet>> make sure you confirm the wallet in your email.
Check your spam/junk mail folder Wink as it was in there for mine. Then type in the address you created for that coin. ***its a one time only address.

Donate if that helped
CRN FTcBKak2sVd7ZjGdJmLTXeqv5CqwefLtU

And also when you get on there dont sell your coins for some low ass price based on what the profitability of mining a coinwarz coin would give. I dont get how people can just sell for scrappy prices. Is anyone really that desperate to mine for a day for a meal. If you are I apologise. Enjoy your burger

i've been waiting for 2 hours for my coye transaction to be confirmed.. sent a support ticket and pm.. no reply. will try skype

*edit* nothing on skype... heres hoping dev is asleep and i dint get scammed... sigh
Activity: 41
How do you get a withdrawal address confirmed?

Just kept trying every 5-10min and eventually it generated one.

I finally checked my email and I had a verification email in there.
IF you have any questions or pending deposits for 20 - 30 minutes, its ok.

Some deposits are handled in 5 - 10 minutes, some longer

Btc deposits take 1-2 hours to confirm, but if you find you wait too long, skype me - crycurex.com, I will asnwer all your questions. Do not post here your problem, you probably wont get answer, or will be delayed Wink

In next few days everything will be automatic, until that I would like to test all possible scenarios and be sure everything wokrs on 100 %
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
How do you get a withdrawal address confirmed?

Just kept trying every 5-10min and eventually it generated one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Not interested

Nor anyone in your opinion here
Activity: 18
Not interested
Pages:
Jump to: