Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 23. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Turn off COYE market? -OK! Turn on KOI market!!!
You can do it! I believe in you!
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I'm still waiting for a MRC withdraw, almost been 24 hours.  Undecided

Still in waiting status and it's been 24 hours now...

Been 30 hours now...  Angry

+1

This is ridiculous. And he doesn't even reply to our queries

Edit: and the site is down. What is the point of launching a site in such a hurry if it doesn't work properly and the operator can't offer a decent level of service?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Isn't there an alias named Koin which has a fish with swords as a logo and is compatible with Coye wallet? If you are uncomfortable to trade Coye, then just rename it to Koin and problem solved.

Unfortunately I will have to switch coye market off today.

why?

Yes WHY??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm still waiting for a MRC withdraw, almost been 24 hours.  Undecided

Still in waiting status and it's been 24 hours now...

Been 30 hours now...  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
process withdrawals. delays are unacceptable. 12 hours already.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
pls process that withdrawals please,i wait for 2 days.
Activity: 112
Isn't there an alias named Koin which has a fish with swords as a logo and is compatible with Coye wallet? If you are uncomfortable to trade Coye, then just rename it to Koin and problem solved.

why?
Activity: 27
COYE deposits switched to automatic for certain period of time

As we are in beta-test use your wallet for one time deposit only ! !! ! If system credits your coins to other person, I do not guarantee I will be able cancel it !

If you want multiple deposits ! always press "make deposit" button

It's all well and good to try to just yell at people when they screw up, but this is not going to stop people from forgetting that your site is weird that way and actually makes risk people losing money if they forget. What if your bank did this, and would send a deposit to another account if you put in the wrong PIN number, would you still use that bank?

Yes as there are plenty of problems because 2nd,3rd deposits.... we are working on automated system much harder to finish in as soon as possible

Ratty I will fix your deposit as soon as I get there ... please keep in mind it take approximately 20 minutes to fix one deposit issue and lot of you did 2nd, 3rd deposit .....

I did the same thing, I wish this info had been put on the Coinye thread also. What info. do you need to fix my deposit?

I also send to the same adress twice,I do not know the coins will  be returned to me?
Activity: 98

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

do you know how many black men name kanye there are out there, do they all get a piece of the profits because of their name and skin color.

I fucking loled. +1
Activity: 182
The only chance kanyes lawyers have of winning a lawsuit is compairing his ugly ass face to the logo of the coins which is very ugly as well lol

They have no shot of winning any lawsuit, do you know how many black men name kanye there are out there, do they all get a piece of the profits because of their name and skin color.
Activity: 182
hey you should trade your alt against LTC as well. These coins are young right now and probably need to be traded against Litecoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 32
Activity: 11
Btw, thank you for dealing with that deposit earlier.
Activity: 11
You're in a different country. Kanye West and his attournies have no legal authority over your personal dealings with a coin that "is in no way associated with Kanye West" and you have no control over. He is literally the biggest douchebag celebrity I can think of and is merely using his image to try and exert power over you, among numerous others, based on an idea that people are mistaking the coin for being originated by himself... which is obviously not the case... but he himself has attributed COYE to being associated with his image.

I can guarantee that Kanye would never be able to "legally" touch you since you are merely a single entity among several others, including corporations like amazon (that supposedly hosted a site promoting the coin), ebay (that has had numerous Coinye coins auctions), and many other people that looked at him the wrong way.

YOU ARE FINE and it would be shooting yourself in the foot to remove Coinye (one of the only big up-and-coming coins that lacks a true exchange) only a day after launching the site.

That's my $.02

Myself and many others would most definitely start a coinye/dogecoin donor thread to cover any legal fees if by some miracle it ever reached that point. However, I'd recommend responding to the letter with a response packed with satire and a knowledge of your rights as a NON-US citizen, in which copy write infringement is taken with a grain of salt.. especially since you are merely offering a service and not in any way part of the development of the coin protocol. You don't even have the COYE logo on your site, which further removes you from the alleged "infringement". If that were the case, I'd be getting sued right now for typing COYE in this thread.

Take a look at thepiratebay.org... They have a section on their site full of hundreds of letters virtually identical to this one from the largest companies in the movie/software industry in the world... also posted is their smart ass responses and their legacy is proof that they cannot be sued overseas...

It's merely a scare tactic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
still no free wallets, are you fucking kidding me? this exchange is shit , i cant deposit since it started!!!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I am a dev for Pxlcoin and I believe you know PalmDetroit. Please add pxlcoin! We already have a strong market as our coin is backed by advertising on pxlcoin.com.  And we have lots of votes. We even gave you a free banner (and will will increase it if pxlcoin is added to your exchange). PM me if you have any questions.

+ 10 PXLcoin is one of the best alt coins out right now
Pages:
Jump to: