Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 22. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
maybe lawsuit is bullshit, but it was own fault of the developers when they kept comparing it into kanye himself, if they hadn't, it might have survived longer.

hopefully they take it as a lesson instead of pushing it further.
sure they can piss off as many person as they like but sooner or later they will get sued big time and it will cost a fortune,sad fact, no one is untracable even if they wanted to.

I don't give a shit about original developers... They wanted to earn big cash from using Kanye's name and image (and they did get that money) and it's ok for them to be sued. I'm talking about CoinyeCoin, gayfish coin that has nothing to do with those assholes (original developers) and everything that is going on NOW with this coin regarding lawsuit is just plain old bullshit (Coinye and especially COYE don't have ANYTHING to do with name KANYE... Or it does if you are retarded... We can ask Kanye's fans what do they think of when they hear word Coinye or COYE.. The answer would be either: Oh, that is that CRYPTOCURRENCY (or COIN) that Kanye is after (and ONLY because of the lawsuit, they would never EVER say: it reminds me of Kanye West, if they didn't hear about the lawsuit).. or: Nothing pops into my mind, what is it?)...
Activity: 252
maybe lawsuit is bullshit, but it was own fault of the developers when they kept comparing it into kanye himself, if they hadn't, it might have survived longer.

hopefully they take it as a lesson instead of pushing it further.
sure they can piss off as many person as they like but sooner or later they will get sued big time and it will cost a fortune,sad fact, no one is untracable even if they wanted to.
the site is down?

Yes it would seem so. Hopefully it's just a quick maintenance

Yes maintenance, please wait few minutes

What kind of maintenance? Those are some long minutes..
can't you people just accept the fact that coinye admitted loss and everything that is among the coin will/needs to be erased.
Just accept the fact and move on no matter how much it sucks, coye will be gone from crycurex,end of story

it doesn't matter whether you live in US or not, TRADEMARK STANDS

Why don't you just admit that coinye lives and will never dye? Coye will be gone from crycurex and will continue to live, end of story!
it doesn't matter whether you live in US or not, LAWSUIT IS BULLSHIT!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
can't you people just accept the fact that coinye admitted loss and everything that is among the coin will/needs to be erased.
Just accept the fact and move on no matter how much it sucks, coye will be gone from crycurex,end of story

NO WE CAN'T. WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES, WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON LAND AND SEA. WITH FISH STICKS!
Activity: 252

it doesn't matter whether you live in US or not, TRADEMARK STANDS
Someone please explain me the following concerning the signatures.

Ok crycurex, could you explain this please?

(I will wait for your answer before I send and email to Mr. Rose asking him the same)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Could you give an update on maintenance time remaining?
Activity: 156
yesterday I commissioned payment 0,166BTC, but I didn't received any BTC ;_;

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After restoring website, coye will be still until end of today or tomorrow ? wallets should works okay or like before?
Activity: 98
the site is down?

Yes maintenance, please wait few minutes
Activity: 125
they should of gotten Eric M Fishman to sign the letter for authenticity

http://www.pryorcashman.com/attorneys-207.html
Isn't there an alias named Koin which has a fish with swords as a logo and is compatible with Coye wallet? If you are uncomfortable to trade Coye, then just rename it to Koin and problem solved.

Unfortunately I will have to switch coye market off today.

Don't be a pussy and grow a pair.

haven't you read what people are telling you,

1. you are an individual outside the US
2. there has been no infringement of intellectual property
3. Change to the alt name of Koi
4. There is no reference to Someone called west on your site neither are there any images or likeness of west

turn your site back on or are you afraid big bad Westis going to come and get you. lolz
Activity: 364
just rename to KOI !!!!!!!
Activity: 127
the site is down?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I understand the urgence but in the letter one can read exactly what the lawyers are reffering to.
So, maybe use Koye now ?
Shutting down everything of this coin is not the solution for anything, just frightning to see how far the influence of a heavely overrated misfit can reach.....
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
the site is down?
This is not beta, if there aren't even hosted wallets involved I am highly suspicious. This is alpha stage development and shouldn't be made live yet in my opinion.

? why ? do you found any problems with site ? Deposits and withdrawals are checked manually .. because I am not 100 % sure there are no bugs, I also randomly chcek trades. ...

COYE will be removed from trading. Crycurex.com received official letter

Ok... Now let me withdraw my coins!
Activity: 98
I'm still waiting for a MRC withdraw, almost been 24 hours.  Undecided

Still in waiting status and it's been 24 hours now...

Been 30 hours now...  Angry

+1

This is ridiculous. And he doesn't even reply to our queries

Edit: and the site is down

Withdrawals will be cancelled and you can request new withdrawals, sorry for complications, but we had to cancel them all...

So if you had 1 btc and made withdrawal of 0.2 Btc ... your 0.2 Btc will be credited back to your balance .... so your balance will be same as before you made withdrawal request (1 btc) and you can make withdrawal request again.

Coye market will be removed today, tomorrow

Pages:
Jump to: