Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 31. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ok people I am going to launch http://crycurex.com online and accessible for public but ... !!!!!

Deposits are handled manually by our team so please keep in mind this easy rule !!!!

Easy rule is: Use your deposit address only once ! If you would like to make 2nd deposit of same currency click "make deposit" you will get new address ...

Thank you for understanding

Feel free to register and test Wink

support skype name - crycurex.com

if you need help with something I need to know e-mail you registered with
Activity: 112
so launch in ten days?

No, no .. I wanted to launch yesterday, but I did few changes, site will be launched today in next hours ... if there wont be needed any other changes, fixes

To all please check 2nd post of thread about "no free wallet"

aha oke! thanks for the update Smiley
so launch in ten days?

No, no .. I wanted to launch yesterday, but I did few changes, site will be launched today in next hours ... if there wont be needed any other changes, fixes

To all please check 2nd post of thread about "no free wallet"
Activity: 112
so launch in ten days?
Even login will be secured with 2 way authentication (optional for every user)

Please add this 2FA as standard or Noobies will be missing coins due malware and viruses on their windoz PCs.
I have a lot of this issues with my users on a daily basis.

Hi OP, added you on skype. let's chat later

Hello, well as I would like to let user choose if he/she wants to have 2FA I would leave it optional. I dont want to "force" users. .use this, use that ...its would be communism Wink
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

Please add this 2FA as standard or Noobies will be missing coins due malware and viruses on their windoz PCs.

Hi OP, added you on skype. let's chat later
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
i 'd like to try
but i can't open your website , it asked me for username and password .why ?

It's not yet opened, plz check 1st page  Tongue
Activity: 154
hope overbeat cryptsy
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
they should add FZ
Activity: 143
quickpay
Crycurex.com as a first exchange has build-in voting system for new coins Wink

Hope you will like it and use it, no need to create threads about adding coins and posting "add this coin"

Whats your opinion ?

(Site will be launched for public soon ... we made some upgrades yet) Wink

Good idea 
Activity: 10
Please add fz coin.  you will be proud if you add it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I really like the way this is going.
Activity: 434
I'm confused, is this supposed to be live or not? I'm just getting an authentication/login page with no ability to create a new login. Guessing we're not live from new york yet?

Detroit here, still getting the same thing......patience is a virtue young grasshopper

Its not officialy public yet.

Yes, there is still authentication/login page, sorry for that ..

I am already 30 hours awake, I really need to go rest, few bugs appeard but I hope its finaly fixed everything. I will double-check it when I woke up and put it public.

Take your time and rest well, no need to hurry.
I'm confused, is this supposed to be live or not? I'm just getting an authentication/login page with no ability to create a new login. Guessing we're not live from new york yet?

Detroit here, still getting the same thing......patience is a virtue young grasshopper

Its not officialy public yet.

Yes, there is still authentication/login page, sorry for that ..

I am already 30 hours awake, I really need to go rest, few bugs appeard but I hope its finaly fixed everything. I will double-check it when I woke up and put it public.
Activity: 37

Activity: 23
Activity: 198
I think KDC should be added. This looks to be a promising exchange, which needs promising coins
Pages:
Jump to: