Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 32. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
50 votes and u'll review the coin.....sorry, I'm a bit retarded at times......anyway, if the community grows to even 1000 users (and that's being conservative), that'd only be 5% voting for the coin. With all of the new altcoins coming out, I'd consider raising the bar and setting a percentage instead of a number of votes....seems like a waste of your time reviewing every coin that has 50 users voting for it....would prob have a high turnover of shit coins.....much more reasonable to review a coin if even 1/4 of the users are supporting the coin's addition to the exchange

Yes I understand and agree, 50 is not enough, so I will setup pool and let the users decide ok ?

I would prefer leave it "fixed number" instaed of "% of users" ... cause its too much programming and lot of users will be inactive etc...

sounds like a plan! can always up the fixed number as active user accounts grow.....just a suggestion Smiley can't wait to see crycurex open for the public and start to grow!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
50 votes and u'll review the coin.....sorry, I'm a bit retarded at times......anyway, if the community grows to even 1000 users (and that's being conservative), that'd only be 5% voting for the coin. With all of the new altcoins coming out, I'd consider raising the bar and setting a percentage instead of a number of votes....seems like a waste of your time reviewing every coin that has 50 users voting for it....would prob have a high turnover of shit coins.....much more reasonable to review a coin if even 1/4 of the users are supporting the coin's addition to the exchange

Yes I understand and agree, 50 is not enough, so I will setup pool and let the users decide ok ?

I would prefer leave it "fixed number" instaed of "% of users" ... cause its too much programming and lot of users will be inactive etc...
Crycurex.com as a first exchange has build-in voting system for new coins Wink

Hope you will like it and use it, no need to create threads about adding coins and posting "add this coin"

Whats your opinion ?

(Site will be launched for public soon ... we made some upgrades yet) Wink

just curious, how will the voting system work? a certain percentage of users voting for the coin? a set number of votes and u'll start on adding it? most popular new coin by vote per week/biweekly/monthly? Seems like an awesome idea to let the community have a say in what direction the exchange will go without having everyone else having to hear about "please list this bullshit premined coin with no future"

just curious, how will the voting system work? a certain percentage of users voting for the coin? a set number of votes and u'll start on adding it? most popular new coin by vote per week/biweekly/monthly? Seems like an awesome idea to let the community have a say in what direction the exchange will go without having everyone else having to hear about "please list this bullshit premined coin with no future"

Every registered user has 1 vote (we do have captcha + email confirmation to avoid bot accounts)

You can see text at the bottom of page please read it, it will answer your question Wink

Hope you will like it and use it, no need to create threads about adding coins and posting "add this coin"

Whats your opinion ?

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Ready to test!

Whats your opinion ?

patiently awaiting the arrival Smiley

Patiently testing for more then 10 hours now Wink ...don't worry i didn't forget Cheesy

btw: thanks for patience

test away....would rather have a fast, steady, stable exchange than a fly by night *cough* 0daycoins *cough* for altcoins Wink well worth the wait as long as yer workin the bugs out and not gonna tuck yer tail and run after a week!

Patiently testing for more then 10 hours now Wink ...don't worry i didn't forget Cheesy

btw: thanks for patience
Activity: 12
Your exchange looks interesting, I will definitely check it out.
Activity: 29
Getting Vertcoin (VTC) on the exchange would be good.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-first-scrypt-n-first-stealth-address-privacy-without-mixer-404364

Already being traded on coinedup.com, shame coinedup is so slow.  Maybe Crycurex is the answer?
Activity: 159
Can you add Ekrona on there as well?  It's a new currency that has 0% premine.  I don't think anyone else is carrying it at the moment.
Was such huge font necessary ? Cheesy We are not blind Tongue Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can you add FckBanksCoin also there please  Smiley
The first and only protest coin launched!
fckbankscoin.org

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfck-fck-the-banks-fckbankscoin-official-pool-live-407447

Came out bigger than i meant sorry  Cheesy
Site will be launched very soon

First coins available for trading are:

CYES (COYE)
CRN
MRC
LOT
BTC

Markets available to for trading are:

CYES/BTC
CRN/BTC
MRC/BTC
LOT/BTC
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Very excited to see what coins will be traded on this exchange.  Grin
Good luck with the launch!
Soon ...

sorry for delay but I change estimated date of launch from 31st to 21st already so please wait few more hours.... Smiley

It should be online very sooon ... (few hours)

Activity: 14
Thank you all for your support ....

2nd post of this thread was moditifed to "F.A.Q and "User manual" post" I try to put some faq there

when will launch?Huh?
Thank you all for your support ....

2nd post of this thread was moditifed to "F.A.Q and "User manual" post" I try to put some faq there
Pages:
Jump to: