Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 29. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
please tell me how this exchange will be different from the rest? That is, I want to understand how much users want to use this particular exchange.
This is not just an exchange but a platform. There will be a marketplace that will allow you to safely exchange goods. I think it will be really cool.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I saw quite a lot of information on the work of RUBY and the upcoming sales. Now I am sure that such an Exchange would be able to take the first place for all users. The mobile version of the Platform successfully combines all the features of the trading platform. Success to you DEV.
Activity: 392
please tell me how this exchange will be different from the rest? That is, I want to understand how much users want to use this particular exchange.
Activity: 107
Great idea. Tell me please, will they hold the airdrop? I would like to take part in the bounty program and airdrop to get my tokens for free.
I haven't seen such a campaign. It is possible that rewards and promotions from the draft, which was written earlier, include free distribution of tokens. But I'm still looking for this bonus.
Activity: 364
Beautiful project. I think this exchange will be very much in demand. I think it will be necessary to buy tokens while the price is the most profitable.
please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project now? And which wallet to use best?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Beautiful project. I think this exchange will be very much in demand. I think it will be necessary to buy tokens while the price is the most profitable.
Activity: 56
This is a great project, it brings many promises to the user and the reward is also attractive not low, I see so.
I think that investing in this project will bring more bonuses in the future, hope this plan will be successful. good luck !
Activity: 159
I read on the website that your project has been supported by important partners, such as Amazon. What conditions support lent these companies? We are talking about the use of the mobile version or something else?
This is a very good question. I am also very interested in how this will all work and on what terms they cooperate.
Activity: 130
I read on the website that your project has been supported by important partners, such as Amazon. What conditions support lent these companies? We are talking about the use of the mobile version or something else?
Activity: 271
Great idea. Tell me please, will they hold the airdrop? I would like to take part in the bounty program and airdrop to get my tokens for free.
Activity: 271
Fine project I think it will be very in demand in the future and there is a big plus that you can trade these tokens on this exchange)
And on the other tokens will this token be traded? Or he will only trade on his own  exchange.
Activity: 434
hello dev any bounty campaign ? i think with bounty campaign your project can be successfully sir

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217

You can evaluate the conditions of the company's bounty. It seems to me that the rewards are very promising. I myself think to start with this.
Activity: 17
Merit: 4
hello dev any bounty campaign ? i think with bounty campaign your project can be successfully sir
Activity: 186
Fine project I think it will be very in demand in the future and there is a big plus that you can trade these tokens on this exchange)
Activity: 308

♦ Campaign 5: Signature — — 200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217
The awards are quite generous. I think you can start with this

I have visited your bounty thread. Yes, The rewards look interesting. I am sure many people will join RUBY's Bounty Program. 
And when the tokens from the bounty program will be credited to the wallet? And what is the best wallet to use?
Activity: 336
I've seen good bonuses for early investors. For the whole period of the sale value of the token increase with $0.22 to $0.44. For large investors, there will be additional benefits?
Indeed, a good suggestion for first investors. Where can I find a description of the stages increase the value of the token?
All information is available on the official website of the project.
10 Aug 00:00:00 ~ 24 Aug 23:59:59   $0.22
25 Aug 00:00:00 ~ 31 Aug 23:59:59   $0.24
1 Sep 00:00:00   ~ 7 Sep 23:59:59     $0.28
8 Sep 00:00:00   ~ 14 Sep 23:59:59   $0.34
10 Aug 00:00:00 ~ 24 Aug 23:59:59   $0.44
https://token.ruby-x.io/#

I understand that the soft cap is already assembled? It is always pleasant to buy tokens knowing that the project will be launched in any case.
Activity: 164
How do you estimate your future success in the coming year after the launch of the platform? I'm interested in your preliminary calculations of the number of participants.
Activity: 156
I've seen good bonuses for early investors. For the whole period of the sale value of the token increase with $0.22 to $0.44. For large investors, there will be additional benefits?
Indeed, a good suggestion for first investors. Where can I find a description of the stages increase the value of the token?
All information is available on the official website of the project.
10 Aug 00:00:00 ~ 24 Aug 23:59:59   $0.22
25 Aug 00:00:00 ~ 31 Aug 23:59:59   $0.24
1 Sep 00:00:00   ~ 7 Sep 23:59:59     $0.28
8 Sep 00:00:00   ~ 14 Sep 23:59:59   $0.34
10 Aug 00:00:00 ~ 24 Aug 23:59:59   $0.44
https://token.ruby-x.io/#
Activity: 448
The starting price will be 0.50 dollar United States. As you will be able to retain such values on exchange? I still am learning project description, could miss some nuances.
Activity: 179
I see that team quickly conducts work on the alpha version. Which fund you're attracted to for this development? You deployed your personal Fund?
Pages:
Jump to: