Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 128. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
HI. i think this experty based on good and very attractive cuncept. i think this project have high potential concept, i am going to invest this , guys actually this can be my treasure. good luck everyone  
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
joined airdrop.
Activity: 8
I like this concept and the very good explained video gives me the feeling this is another very good project. Gives confidence, not only for the developers, but als for the participaters.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
finally a crypto project with purpose and long term vision. I didnt see such projects since of late but this one is certainly HODL material!!! very keen
Activity: 82
a great innovation, I've never seen this kind of project before getting paid on your expertise thru phone call, that's exciting
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
Hope this experty will success. It's quite impressive and looking forward to this and happy to be part of it.
Activity: 38
A very promising project I watched the video and it is an interesting idea. I will follow this hope it becomes successful soon.
Activity: 117
I see it would be a good "side job" for people with certain types of jobs. If you work in medical field, you could get paid by consulting about what you know. You could even "employ" your hobby, so if you know a lot about crypto currencies or some other thing you could share your knowledge and get paid at the same time.
Activity: 60
This thread is one of the better ones I have seen for a while now on Bitcointalk. I still have to read the whitepaper, but can I already ask 1 question;

What kind of professionals can use Experty? I am curious about healthcare, can professionals from healthcare also use this platform?

Anyone who has access to the internet can install the app from the app store and start selling his/her knowledge on the global market.

We are democratising the consultations market so even people in villages in underbanked countries can start selling their knowledge on the global market (ie. Spanish lessons for $1/hour from someone from Venezuela etc.).
Activity: 406
With great team and nice project surely this will be a success. We even get paid  calls in cryptocurrency...
Activity: 43
I like the overall idea for your project. One suggestion is to add subtitles to your demo video and maybe make it a bit more explanatory. Best of luck to the devs! Smiley
Activity: 420
Good luck with project development. There will soon be some great development coming. The concept is really great! Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers I am very much exited to see some big exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 72
Nice team combination and advisory member. Looks good. I think it is go for long. Thanks dev for this type of project.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
The project seems to be very interesting. I am following you.
Activity: 55
I follow your idea, thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
The idea is interesting! We must keep pace with the times! How many master classes on Skype and so on ... It would be great and convenient to immediately settle on the spot, using only some internal service!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
This thread is one of the better ones I have seen for a while now on Bitcointalk. I still have to read the whitepaper, but can I already ask 1 question;

What kind of professionals can use Experty? I am curious about healthcare, can professionals from healthcare also use this platform?
Activity: 288
About the platform. Any expertise can join or only expert related to blockchain stuffs?
For example I want to sell my expertise in photography.. it will be available?

Anyone. It's like a Skype or Whatsup application with a cryptocurrency wallet.

Skype can be used by anyone. The only difference is that if someone calls you, you know your rate per minute and you receive the money automatically.

It's like Skype-like consultations app with automated billing system via blockchain so it can be used anywhere in the world (no paypal or bank required required in order to receive money).
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
There has been many new coins lately with a ton of airdrops and launch campaigns coming through this forum. I have been very reluctant to follow these launches due to the lack of professionalism, creative and innovation surrounding their projects. I have found only a couple projects worth watching and this happens to be one of them. The website, forum post here, and social media campaigns, are enough to show anyone that this team is serious about innovation and they are going to make a significant impact.

The one piece of advice I want to offer is to possibly add a short video on the homepage of the website which explains in a very simple manner exactly what this project is aiming to accomplish and how they intent on doing that. By doing this you will greatly improve your chance of getting people that land on the site to convert to believers. Not everyone is technically savvy, but that doesn't mean they don't want to invest in your ideas and vision.

For example, put the video that you posted in this thread (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDr6ax5gI) on the homepage of the website.

I joined the telegram channel and followed you on Twitter so I can stay up-to-date on the project. Best of luck and it's nice to see such a well put together launch.
Activity: 98
This project is the most promising project i have seen in last times. I have watched video and like your idea. Would like to be a supporter.
Jump to: