Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 120. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello, the project seems really interesting indeed: it will allow people from all over the world to interact, share expertise with a sure and easy cryptocurrency payment. One question: will it be used an Ethereum smart contract to track the transaction and lock the founds?
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I watched the youtube video. It is indeed an interest project. I am going to research a bit more.
Activity: 98
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This coin is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much exited to see this coin some big exchanges
Activity: 100
Very ambitious one but with that kind of detailed roadmap, an application that really can be used IRL and the belief that crypto can be mass adopted  real soon, I think it could be a success story.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
As a freelancer myself, I believe experty might just be the solution to the constant escrow delay we freelancers have come to hate in recent years.

Even sites like fiverr and freelancer that stands as escrow between buyers and providers delay payments, though some allows rates to be charged per hour, I believe this is the true nature of per hour charges where you actually get paid for your time expanded, and what's more,  in real time.

Nice project, gotta love the concept.
Activity: 288
I think this will revolutionize the freelancing industry around the globe. Will there be a functionality to make/receive calls using landlines?

In first year not.

Maybe in the long run yes. Who knows.
Activity: 7
I think this will revolutionize the freelancing industry around the globe. Will there be a functionality to make/receive calls using landlines?
Why do I need personal information to register in pre-sale?

We are Swiss company and we are going to be full complaint. During the pre-sale we ask for all information since as you already found the legal stuff is very tricky in this world.

We will work also with www.Bitcoinsuisse.ch on it, so you can register there as well if you don't want to give away your data to us (bitcoin suisse is very trusted financial institution).

We are here for the long term, so we need to be complaint as we want to build real business, but just make an ICO and go away with the money.
Activity: 46
Amazing project! I look forward to the success of this, and congratulations to the team behind this, working and making use of their expertise for this project.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Why do I need personal information to register in pre-sale?
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I like the project. It is nice to see what looks to be a strong team and a good concept. I think I will throw a few $ into this one.
Activity: 51
First of all, thanks for the project, quite interesting. What I understand is that it;s purpose is to compete with consulting firms which is good thing however Ive got two point about it. First of all, are you planing some form of rating for the consultants? Secondly, have you thought about potential conflict of interest and how to solve it ?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Added to watchlist! Will be keeping up on this project for sure, applied for airdrop. Wish you best of luck dev!
How do you ensure that the project can be completed on schedule?

In digital world, nothing is ever finished. We are experienced development team with 10+ developers.

We already have resources to make it happen - www.ReactPoland.com

I believe so, but I can't ensure 100% since there are always problems to solve in software development that may be harder than expected. So far, the roadmap looks good and check out our demo video at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ8nd8rf9A
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello Guys!
Just joined airdrop
Good project!
Thank you, success team!
Activity: 228
Interesting platform. Usually it takes too much time to explain how to pay for services. I could help people tune up mining farm with your help.
Activity: 99
How do you ensure that the project can be completed on schedule?
Hi, you say that if EXY reaches mass adoption, it's possible the Ethereum network wouldn't be able to support the level of EXY transactions, and that having your own token, you would have the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for your needs. My question is, which other platforms are you considering and what are their primary benefits? Thanks

This is why we have EXY tokens, it was written in the first ANN post:

Why is the Experty (EXY) token necessary?

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
Examples of premium features include:
- Paid group calls (ie. webinars)
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Paid group chats like in Telegram

Yes, you have EXY tokens for flexibility, and if the need to move from Ethereum arises, as per my post My question is, which other platforms are you considering and what are their primary benefits?

We are evaluating few options, in the meantime we use Etheruem.

There is no clear winner, yet since all this technology is still very young. We may draft a blog post about this questions, since it's interesting question.

I think, it's still too early. We take our job seriously on scaling issues etc.
Activity: 12
what u'r specification of that token??
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
This project is the most promising project i have seen in last times. I have watched video and like your idea. Would like to be a supporter.  Smiley Smiley
Jump to: