Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 124. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 103
Like your idea, I think things will go up the hill.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
this platform can very promising, i know lot of companies that this one can be used.
i will support this one. I'm looking forward when comes the first release so i can be use it  Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Thank you for this project.Good luck to the team and i hope this project will be sucessful in future.
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Everyone of us is an expert in something.

Now we have the possibility to help another and make money simultaneously.

Will the calls be encrypted like in encryptotel (https://encryptotel.com)?

Of course, we will work on this feature as a priority. Security of the voice/video call is very important to everyone of us.
Activity: 81
nice ico, good luck!)
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
its a good project and it has a mission that benefits the people. They thought of a good way to come up with something useful for everyone. 
Activity: 350
a very amazing project and has a very crowded and potential team member. the projects you do will certainly work and get a lot of interest. good luck and succes dev
Activity: 252
Hi!
I joined Airdrop fnd Twitter
In the telegram chat I also joined
Thank you!
Good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Everyone of us is an expert in something.

Now we have the possibility to help another and make money simultaneously.

Will the calls be encrypted like in encryptotel (https://encryptotel.com)?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Many years ago i worked für a company named myservice.com. they had the same idea but didn't worked. Found not many experts. Hope you are more succesful. good luck
Activity: 126
airdrop is very nice, I am sure this airdrop will be successful and be the best ....
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Hello sir,
at your whitepaper i read this..

"Experty is using the ERC223 standard, an updated version of ERC20. ERC 223 requires less Gas than ERC20, prevents the risk of tokens being lost when they are sent to an incompatible contract, and is also fully compatible with ERC20 for the purpose of exchange listings."

So when I use ERC20 based wallet it's still compatible sir..??

Thanks before

Exactly. It is backward compatible. Here is the list of differences: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/17054/erc20-vs-erc223-list-of-differences

Ok. thanks sir for your explain.. have a great day for you and your team.. Success for your great project..
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
For me easy and nice demo im still newbies here so im no pro enough to say its good but i still knowing until i get all i wish is goodluck to all! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 210
Great project and great team, i believe it will become a successful project!
Activity: 121
I believe that this project will be very fire, and more on the platform publicity, tokens on the B or P network even better
Activity: 70
pretty good so that I think it will be another good project.
I like this idea which is very solid explained video is very interesting.  
Activity: 79
Exiting project, an international system of linking knowledge, great idea. Everybody needs help from an expert now and then, it would be really useful  to have a platform where you can find all the professional help you need. Great Niche! Its definitely a great concept to furthermore support Mass Adoption of Blockchain based company's because this is something everybody can connect to, everybody can understand the use of a system like this. Great project guys! best of luck!
Activity: 288
Hello sir,

"Experty is using the ERC223 standard, an updated version of ERC20. ERC 223 requires less Gas than ERC20, prevents the risk of tokens being lost when they are sent to an incompatible contract, and is also fully compatible with ERC20 for the purpose of exchange listings."

Thanks before

Exactly. It is backward compatible. Here is the list of differences: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/17054/erc20-vs-erc223-list-of-differences
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Hello sir,

Thanks before
Activity: 70
What's the difference between Experty.io and another platform?
Jump to: