Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 14. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I've noticed this project since the beginning of ICO. And I found it quite promising. Who can explain why EXY token price is now several times less than ICO price. Is there any problems with project?

I guess because their product isn't out yet and it's traded only on kucoin and idex. The low volume make me think that most addresses are just holding though.
I see no price movements upwards till the product is out

It could be the point. However, a lot of ICOs that are working on their product do not loose value in such a drastic way. There could be ups and downs. But in this case it seems quit strange.
Activity: 288
Hi! Today is a Q&A day!
We have switched from Friday to Monday!
See you all at 5 pm CEST [30th of April] 🎥
Don’t forget to subscribe and share!
-> https://goo.gl/UWNKt6

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I've noticed this project since the beginning of ICO. And I found it quite promising. Who can explain why EXY token price is now several times less than ICO price. Is there any problems with project?

I guess because their product isn't out yet and it's traded only on kucoin and idex. The low volume make me think that most addresses are just holding though.
I see no price movements upwards till the product is out
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
It was just on my mind. I am ok with waiting until the product comes in june. But I know that some people are not as relaxed as I am. And they would probably be more at ease if these things would work properly. And i am sure more people would invest and spread the word.
Product release scheduled for June? I am an investor and I have suffered great losses. And I'm tired of waiting for the price to rise.

Hi! Yes, it is scheduled for 30th of June.
Check the countdown on our official website: www.experty.io/en
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
We just have to wait 2 months. It's not that much. And we'll be hoping for a little profit. I hope that the release of the product will go on schedule.
It was just on my mind. I am ok with waiting until the product comes in june. But I know that some people are not as relaxed as I am. And they would probably be more at ease if these things would work properly. And i am sure more people would invest and spread the word.
Product release scheduled for June? I am an investor and I have suffered great losses. And I'm tired of waiting for the price to rise.

Hi! Yes, it is scheduled for 30th of June.
Check the countdown on our official website: www.experty.io/en
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Hi! Join us today for our first weekly crypto news session straight from Experty HQ!
We are starting at 5pm CEST [27th of April]
Don’t forget to subscribe and share!
-> www.youtube.com/c/Expertyio/live

See you there!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
The way you are handling these things is really strange.
I am not saying this is a scam or anything. I hope not, i am invested.
But you guys just seem to stall for time. Never definitive answers or dates. It is always "soon" or "when it happens"
And when you give us a date you postpone it.
And so many problems with the airdrop. This just makes you look unprofessional.
Please check your DM so that I can assist you. I know certain people still have not received their EXY. There are a very large amount of people that have to be processed for the the airdrop. Our mailing list was over 50,000 people
I do not take offense, growing pains are part of a growing company. I welcome your feedback.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The way you are handling these things is really strange.
I am not saying this is a scam or anything. I hope not, i am invested.
But you guys just seem to stall for time. Never definitive answers or dates. It is always "soon" or "when it happens"
And when you give us a date you postpone it.
And so many problems with the airdrop. This just makes you look unprofessional.
I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber which got 600k views last month and just focus on blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrency. private message me if interested in sponsored articles and to be on our banner.
Thank you

Hi! Thanks for the offer.
Regarding the promotion/marketing/partnership,
please send us a message here: [email protected]
Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team

Activity: 238
I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber which got 600k views last month and just focus on blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrency. private message me if interested in sponsored articles and to be on our banner.
Thank you
Merit: 7
Good project !!!

Hi! Thanks for your kind words. Smiley
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 38
Good project !!!
Merit: 2
The problem is that I filled the google-form 10 days ago, still no response. Don’t you Experty team think it was much easier to send EXY 100 to ALL ETH-addresses in your databases as of the date of the security breach?
Hey, it’s more than 3 months passed! I’m on the way to lose trust in you. Month ago I bought a number of EXY tokens on exchange, but with this approach of Experty team I will rather sell them.
I have never sale tokens before so I need your advice. Should I hold till the beta release or sell after the listing? Its Adhive's tokens, they were very popular on sales but I don't how it will be later...Thank you for any suggestion.
Activity: 238
I  bought a lot of experty ha ha ha I created a spike ha ha ha. This is a germ so happy to find it. I want accross all the crypto under 5 milion and experty is all-star from the product , advisors , website and dev. Most of others were just a bunch of scams
Hi! For those who haven't seen it yet.
Experty Partners with Bitcoinist!
Check our fresh announcement for more details! 🎥🔊
https://medium.com/@experty_io/partnership-announcement-experty-partners-with-bitcoinist-2100ac5782ab

Have a great week!

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages:
Jump to: