Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 9. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm more optimistic about the price by the end of this year. Things are starting to move, the Experty app will released in 3 weeks, Experty advisors will talk about it (is easier to talk about a real product), people will be able to use it and recommend to others and so on.
Activity: 266
I strongly believe most of active people here do not put the money on Ico. Help us guys. ICO contributors need ur volume. 0.80$ is break even for us.. If u buy now, it is X8 already. And somehow i would think it might not reach the ico price this year. Normal movement for the price 0.10 - 0.13. Kih2.
i am telling facts and i am hodling my contributions xx,xxx for 10ETH. Now it worths 1.5ETH. tq. Do help the volume guys. Good luck.
Activity: 322
Can I ask how will the app release look like? Is it going to be a public beta release or an alpha. I mean there is huge difference if we can start using the app, pay with exy for advice.
I have the results of the contest and I am writing up the announcement for it. It will be released in the next two weeks. There is also some other exciting announcements coming your way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
they took the innitiative to send out 100 EXY . No one made us, no one asked us, we just did it. It may not sound like a lot but it adds up. Now if you take into account the thousands o fake requests with multiple wallets it works out to a small fortune. therefore the verification process took longer than expected and it is also taking a longer time to send this out to everyone. Rest assured it will. thank you.
Activity: 252
Man, it’s the diligence due from “investors” to make some research, admins can’t bring you all infos on a golden plate. I understand the people who are worried about their investment but some are really making things worse with some low level questions... abuse of words lol
Activity: 188
I really appreciate it. I genuinely just wanted to just be assured, not raising any fud, if you could have someone at the other office do a 2 minute walkthrough I would really appreciate and feel a lot more at ease
Activity: 177
many things are not being done right, when today the market volume has been $5000 adding ETH and BTC, react and list it on some important exchange already or it will be too late
Activity: 288
Hi everyone!
24 days left on our official countdown - www.experty.io/en
The app is in constant development as well as the marketing strategy!
Keep in touch and thanks a lot for your positive attitude!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 140
Good luck with project development. There will soon be some great development coming. The concept is really great! Closely watching the progress  Cool Cheers

I imagine that many of the owners will already have their mansions, boats and lambos, we'll eat a big shit, hopefully it won't go any lower because I lost a lot of money with this ICO.
Activity: 247
From my understanding, the marketing campaign will begin aftet the app release
But the community is free to promote it before that
Experty team is already doing things in that direction, but more will come after 30 june
If we as a community would have shared their posts and video the impact would have been bigger.
Activity: 224
the project is dead because it is catastrophically administered. the most important is marketing. it is totally missing.
in vain you produce rockets if you are not able to sell them
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
No point really selling now at this price. With the bigger exchange, application out and bull market price and simply has to go up. Dollar cost average ain't bad idea for those who invested during ICO.
I am not sure that the token price will rise at least to the level of the ICO price. Even exchanges from the top 5 will not affect the price growth.

Well,just new top 5 exchange wont be enough,but if you add on that  application,and bull market, things can change pretty fast.

I dont expect to be back to ICO price anytime soon,but even reaching $0.50 would be great i think,and hopefully Experty can achieve that till the end of the summer.And then maybe $1 till the end of the year.
Activity: 210
The ones that buy a coin believe that they are the new CEOs of that coin and command the team what to do. This crypto thing was suppose to be about community.
So... to understand you. You, as an investor prefer to lose some eth, but the product to be the best. I prefer no product, but x100 at the coin
If u want u can buy the coin from me at x1 so to have more coins
Do u want?
If a coin development is equal to its price maybe this crypto thing is not for you. There are coins with no development worth hundreds of millions and coins with real product and great development that are worth 10-100x less.
What is surprising for me is that people are complaining about things, but don't do anything to improve the situation.
And is not just in this case.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
No point really selling now at this price. With the bigger exchange, application out and bull market price and simply has to go up. Dollar cost average ain't bad idea for those who invested during ICO.
I am not sure that the token price will rise at least to the level of the ICO price. Even exchanges from the top 5 will not affect the price growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
why the price doesn't grow? you are my second big investment after ADH but it's price increases and you are at the same position as yesterday. what's going on?

I doubt we will see any significant price growth untill Experty actually has application out,and untill they secure decent exchange.

Having only Kucoin for now is not enough,as that exchange is contantly going  down and decreasing volume.It used to be  top top 15-20,and now its rank 35-40.Not enough for project that reached hard cap,not even close.I guess they will time  the new  exchange with the application release,for max effect.
Yeah it was really not good upon reaching the maximum capitalization and then they have nothing to do with it. We can't push them if they want and why the price was so dump now two things can be done is to buy that dip and wait or to just sell and leave the token. This is the risk of investing so accept it and move on, take advantage on the market.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
why the price doesn't grow? you are my second big investment after ADH but it's price increases and you are at the same position as yesterday. what's going on?

I doubt we will see any significant price growth untill Experty actually has application out,and untill they secure decent exchange.

Having only Kucoin for now is not enough,as that exchange is contantly going  down and decreasing volume.It used to be  top top 15-20,and now its rank 35-40.Not enough for project that reached hard cap,not even close.I guess they will time  the new  exchange with the application release,for max effect.
Yeah it was really not good upon reaching the maximum capitalization and then they have nothing to do with it. We can't push them if they want and why the price was so dump now two things can be done is to buy that dip and wait or to just sell and leave the token. This is the risk of investing so accept it and move on, take advantage on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: