Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 10. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 101
that Project failed so hard. 90% down from ico. nice one
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi, I think your project is done EXCELLENT. You worked well on it. But maybe all the telecommunications will soon die in a few years. Younger people prefer text messages. This trend can damage the project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
why the price doesn't grow? you are my second big investment after ADH but it's price increases and you are at the same position as yesterday. what's going on?

I doubt we will see any significant price growth untill Experty actually has application out,and untill they secure decent exchange.

Having only Kucoin for now is not enough,as that exchange is contantly going  down and decreasing volume.It used to be  top top 15-20,and now its rank 35-40.Not enough for project that reached hard cap,not even close.I guess they will time  the new  exchange with the application release,for max effect.
Activity: 188
why the price doesn't grow? you are my second big investment after ADH but it's price increases and you are at the same position as yesterday. what's going on?
Activity: 252
Ones on blockchain and you can charge people by the minute at your rate
Experty is more for experts and influencers to be able to charge for their time Philip Smiley
Activity: 224
I mean the price is 11c at the moment but if you want to stack up 50k exy your average price would stop probably somewhere 20c/exy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Could we just make sure to keep the price low for a little while? I want to buy some more Smiley Any bad news? Cheesy Any crying about the 100exy tokens?
There are many twitter shiller for cryptopia coins  we under radar right now
50k $ for listing i guess
The token is very much underestimated, so now is a good time to buy. You can easily get profit after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 288
Hi do you have some specification about the technology used for the video call? Encryption? Are you planning to have PSTN audio? If you want to be successful you need a great quality in the calls

Hi! Great questions.
We will be using webRTC and yes, it it will be all encrypted.
Currently we are not planning to use PSTN audio.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

Activity: 210
Could we just make sure to keep the price low for a little while? I want to buy some more Smiley Any bad news? Cheesy Any crying about the 100exy tokens?
There are many twitter shiller for cryptopia coins  we under radar right now
50k $ for listing i guess
Activity: 252
This project is very good, but people do not seem to know whether these projects exist. If it is listed on a major exchange, the price will go up a lot.
Activity: 207
Hi do you have some specification about the technology used for the video call? Encryption? Are you planning to have PSTN audio? If you want to be successful you need a great quality in the calls
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Experty team please note that you need the support of investors as they are the prime supporters of any project. Please try to keep investors happy by signing up for as many exchanges as possible.  You need to be focused in the tech but don't forget the promotion part which I feel is a bit lacking here. Kindly take care.
Unfortunately, the team ignored the interests of investors from the very beginning. Therefore, we have received large losses.
Let’s shill and expose this great app ! We definitely need a solid community ! For all those in loss or even the newcomers join us and bring this project to the top ! We can’t only sleep on the communication team, they need us NOW !!!

Hi! Thanks for your positive attitude.
That's what we love the most about our community!
Yes, we do so stay in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty team please note that you need the support of investors as they are the prime supporters of any project. Please try to keep investors happy by signing up for as many exchanges as possible.  You need to be focused in the tech but don't forget the promotion part which I feel is a bit lacking here. Kindly take care.

Hi! As I mentioned before about the exchanges - we are constantly working on it.
The same about the promotion strategy.
Thanks for your feedback and stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Sure but they got 10MM $ to found the project I think marketing campaign is covered in the founds raised they don’t need the 730k exy to make the marketing lol
Activity: 189
I think everyone knows experty it was one of the most talked ico that didn't deliver. I recently bought exy because of huge discount compared to ico price. All experty team needs is good working and simple product and exy will x20-x-30 from here.
Activity: 14
I understand but how did you lose 10 times your money when there was 20-40% bonuses pre ICO and the ICO never took place as we sold out before the ICO?

There was no 0% bonus. The base price was incorrectly reported, because nobody paid the base price. The vast majority of token holders received a 40-60% bonus. So the average base price was somewhere near 45%. Which means, if you got a 10-20% bonus, you actually paid a premium for the token, and you had to create marketing materials to do it.

I feel dirty just thinking about it. This team is dirty.

Yes i agree with this,base price was incorrectly reported because everyone got some kind of bonus,so loss is abit less ,but satill quite big.Hopefully app+big exchange will be enough push price abit closere to real ICO price,that was maybe 0.60-0.70 USD.

Yes, and I also believe an apology is in order from Experty team to their bounty community, for misrepresenting their base price, raising a secret private round even while public sale was in progress, and lying about their market cap.

We need to do better and hold ICOs accountable. To think because it's crypto, because it's grassroots, that projects will act ethically, is naive. Even well intentioned teams will siphon money at the expense of their investors if given the opportunity. Experty has proved this. Other ICOs have proven it as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I understand but how did you lose 10 times your money when there was 20-40% bonuses pre ICO and the ICO never took place as we sold out before the ICO?

There was no 0% bonus. The base price was incorrectly reported, because nobody paid the base price. The vast majority of token holders received a 40-60% bonus. So the average base price was somewhere near 45%. Which means, if you got a 10-20% bonus, you actually paid a premium for the token, and you had to create marketing materials to do it.

Yes i agree with this,base price was incorrectly reported because everyone got some kind of bonus,so loss is abit less ,but satill quite big.Hopefully app+big exchange will be enough push price abit closere to real ICO price,that was maybe 0.60-0.70 USD.
Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: