Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 39. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Surprised, it has not shown interest in the forum. But experty is among the most recommended in telegram channels and ico pages. I do not know why there is so much demand. But if I know something, it's 90% likely this project will make hardcap. There is not much time left anyway. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Gathering informations from different experts and proffessional via calls will now become easier with experty sype like app.love this project.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I want to know if the signing of the bounty campaign ends on January 15th? Hope to get your reply!
Cheers!
Activity: 7
Hi team, appreciate if you can answer my question: When will the instructions on how to participate to pre-sale (using Bitcoin Suisse) is available?
This is very nice project, gonna be a big hit!!!
Activity: 246
I'm very excited about this project. Really different the concept that you have. I hope it will be good and will rise.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Has the ICO actually been extended or delayed? I didn't visit this thread for some time but I thought it should already be running or over?
Activity: 288
I submitted 3 x infographs I created and shared about 3 days ago. I'm still on tier 3. How will I know if/when I will get upgraded?

Send an email to [email protected] for a heads up with our review team.
Hi Dev. Why you change your way? Why i have to get register on another company (bitcoinsuisse) and why I get my tokens first after the sale and not instant? So perhaps I have to wait over weeks for my tokens but have to pay instand

Hello,

Bitcoin Suisse was the partner of this project since the beginning (check the announcement).

You shall rather have questions to regulators / goverment - why they push KYC / AML so hard in crypto.

Experty is here to stay for LONG and we must to mimize the risk due to the changing landscape. Due to regulatory reasons, we Bitcoin Suisse is one of the best company in the space to provide the safe way for ICOs that are targeting to build long term value.

Activity: 98
 I submitted 3 x infographs I created and shared about 3 days ago. I'm still on tier 3. How will I know if/when I will get upgraded?
Activity: 112
Glad to b here, experty..
I knew it, this project will bcome boom. Glad to know theres a lot of way how to participate and earn thier token.
Good luck dev, uv got a great projectwith a great team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev. Why you change your way? Why i have to get register on another company (bitcoinsuisse) and why I get my tokens first after the sale and not instant? So perhaps I have to wait over weeks for my tokens but have to pay instand
Activity: 1
Looks like an interesting project. I'm a bit confused about the ICO though... 33% of the 100mn tokens go to the crowd sale? Yet there's a hard cap of $9mn? So at Ethereum's current rate only 9-10% can possibly be sold before hitting the hard cap? What happens to all the rest of the tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The project was not interested in the forum, but among the most recommended ICOs in telegram channels and ICO pages experty. I do not know why there is so much demand, but if there is something I know, this project will hardcap 90% chance.

At a $9m hardcap I'm sure it will cap out during the pre-sale, I would't be surprised if they have to cap individual contributions even.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
The project was not interested in the forum, but among the most recommended ICOs in telegram channels and ICO pages experty. I do not know why there is so much demand, but if there is something I know, this project will hardcap 90% chance.
For all potential questions Join our telegram group at www.t.me/experty_io

Also please subscribe for news on Twitter at www.twitter.com/experty_io
Team Dev said the 24th Oct that the MVP will be released in two weeks. You had some delay for any particular reasons? It would help the investor's sentiment if you could at least publish a video of the app at it's current state.

Send us email to [email protected] - we can give you access to our closed beta version on Android.

Send your interest there.

We still working on improving the general quality of the application at this point.
Pages:
Jump to: