Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 34. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I do not understand why such a project turned to Bitcoin Suisse?  Sad
Many of my friends wanted to participate in the ICO. But due to complicated verification they refused. Very disappointing.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am still waiting the approval of Bitcoin Suisse. I think this complicated and slow KYC process will hurt this ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Attention!!
WARNING: If you receive an email that looks like it is from Bitcoin Suisse or Experty asking you to send money IT IS A SCAM. The ICO is only through the Bitcoin Suisse website.
Thanx a lot for your warning. Hope you'll get nice profit in a couple of days!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Attention!!
WARNING: If you receive an email that looks like it is from Bitcoin Suisse or Experty asking you to send money IT IS A SCAM. The ICO is only through the Bitcoin Suisse website.
It is obvious. No one can ask for money. But thanks anyway. You need to be careful.
Activity: 490
Attention!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Experty with a rating 4.17 out of 5.0 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/experty-4173

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 406
Hi, any bounty campaign? Where they? Can not find
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey dear friends, created a review/article about EXPERTY today on my steemit, hope you enjoy it

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/new-ico-on-personal-consulting-via-internet-calls-on-app-check-experty
Activity: 252
Hi! I read that you want to reach 9 milion of total cap, but you want to sell 33 milions of Experty token, at price of 1 USD. How is this possible?
Activity: 490
hy dev... how about the progress of this project? may you share in here...
Activity: 112
For security reasons, links aren't allowed in this telegram chat till end of contribution period.

We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams. Contributions will only be accepted through Bitcoin Suisse.

....VIVA EXPERTY...
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
guys, why min. invest 1000$? It's really to high for many people. Any way to this value? Same project make 0.1-0,3 ETH but not 1 for ICO
Activity: 2
what is the latest update on preico....any communication here ?
Activity: 154
When PoC is gonna be reviewed? Do we get an email about our status, or do we need to check on site?
You should log in
Hey what's the issue with Bitcoin Suisse ?? Are they sleeping ??, Almost 20 days are over for me .
They are heavily overloaded with new registrations. They will most likely have everybody approved by the 22.
Activity: 266
Hey what's the issue with Bitcoin Suisse ?? Are they sleeping ??, Almost 20 days are over for me .
Activity: 182
When PoC is gonna be reviewed? Do we get an email about our status, or do we need to check on site?
Activity: 154
They send me mail that it will take 14days,it means i cant contribute the ico  Huh
Please open a ticket with their support in order to make sure
Activity: 191
They send me mail that it will take 14days,it means i cant contribute the ico  Huh
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
I love the experty mobile ios and android demo! r.i.p skype and whatsapp? lets wait and see but i'm bullish on this i've been using skype and whatsapp for a while if theres a choice before I'll grab experty
Activity: 69
For security reasons, links aren't allowed in this telegram chat till end of contribution period.

We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams. Contributions will only be accepted through Bitcoin Suisse.
Pages:
Jump to: