Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 35. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I do not want a gas war...i submitted kyc since long time ago...i did poc, i did smth in gif competition...and don't want to be left out..understand my concern ?
Activity: 345
admin can you please write the url for that form to bitcoin suisse because problems with my KYC appovel so need to write to them,, it was earlyer up in the pinned messeage but no more
Activity: 294
My kyc is under verification in bitcoinsuisse..and my experty account says new pocs are not accepted. Will I be able to participate?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Haven't received Suisse verification in 8 days but aren't sure what information would help them with it. Should I still submit that form?
Activity: 4
When does the pre-sale start?

The website says 25th Jan 12:00pm UTC, but your medium post from yesterday says 22nd Jan 12:00pm UTC?

https://medium.com/@experty_io/pre-ico-update-21-of-jan-2018-6b7d871279a
Activity: 112
Check out the EXPERTY.IO - MEDIUM, update @experty_io
https://medium.com/@experty_io/pre-ico-update-21-of-jan-2018-6b7d871279a

and meet the experty.io new adviser & sales expert, PAUL DEMOCRITOU..
Viva experty.. Bravo...
Activity: 70
Experty is the Uber for knowledge sharing. Consultations are made through a voice and video calling application, allowing experts to be paid directly for their time. Experty is better for consultations than Skype because all payments are automated and done over the blockchain. Experts set their own rates and get paid instantly through Experty’s smart contract whenever they are called.
https://medium.com/@experty_io/the-community-has-spoken-and-we-have-listened-details-about-the-hard-cap-have-been-updated-174435e44493

Check out... MEDIUM of experty..
Good luck...
Share... love... clapss...
Experty, expert in love and care powered by call..
viva experty...
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
what do you think about the competition like ICO Vanywhere? I think there is much in common... What are the strengths and weaknesses?
And the project is aimed at providing consultations in any area of knowledge? For example, there will be experts who will tell you which currency to invest in, for example, Daneel will do it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
And the project is aimed at providing consultations in any area of knowledge? For example, there will be experts who will tell you which currency to invest in, for example, Daneel will do it.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
We wouldn't have to wait 3 or 4 months and put our money on Ice every time we want to do a new Ico
 I won't do any of these I see I was the price of eth is going to rise so fast that you're going to regret putting your money in here
 It's that simple okay that's my problem that's my point
 And this company expert E I bet they didn't tell you it was going to take 4 months

Are you sure about that? does expert project team will running an ico for next four months.
copper member
Activity: 34
this is good info thank you for sharing
- Idea - Experty aims to connect knowledge providers and knowledge seekers anywhere in the world using blockchain technology (which also automates payments though an operations contract). It allows for voice and video calls to be monetized. A knowledge provider will simply set its rate per minute and when the call is completed, the operations contract settles the charges based on the predetermined rate, and the length of the call.
Activity: 134
We wouldn't have to wait 3 or 4 months and put our money on Ice every time we want to do a new Ico
 I won't do any of these I see I was the price of eth is going to rise so fast that you're going to regret putting your money in here
 It's that simple okay that's my problem that's my point
 And this company expert E I bet they didn't tell you it was going to take 4 months
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
i would love to know what would be the total supply of these token and its circulating supply too
Activity: 154
Just got a notice that bitcoin Suisse applications may take two weeks to process.  Are you considering extending your deadline?
- Idea - Experty aims to connect knowledge providers and knowledge seekers anywhere in the world using blockchain technology (which also automates payments though an operations contract). It allows for voice and video calls to be monetized. A knowledge provider will simply set its rate per minute and when the call is completed, the operations contract settles the charges based on the predetermined rate, and the length of the call.

... good luck experty... more power
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What will happen to the value of the Tokens of this currency with this great correction of the crypto market? Have we bought more expensive and should we wait longer? Or will it be proportional to the market value?
Well you pay in eth. So compared to 2 weeks ago, you spend less dollars
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hi admin, my friend ask me if he gets Tier 1 and doesn't contribute, will he still recieve 1000 EXY?
Pages:
Jump to: