Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 49. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I would like to test the Mobile App  Grin Cool
Activity: 63
thats interesting idea. Call by blockchain mind is wonderful I'll be in touch. good luck team.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It looks like this is a good project.
Looking forward to this project and good luck.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
It has to be said that this is truly a highly innovative project, directly promoting the market application of cryptocurrency, and the constant updating of blockchain technology will create a whole new market.
Activity: 32
I must say this project is future of altcoins. Great idea and great implementation. I carefully studied this project and found really interesting. Great project with great minds. They took advantage of latest technology and implemented it into this project. Mobile and web app and more on this project. Really impressed and good luck team dev.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Interesting project, nice presentation, good partnerships... getting excited with it, will follow up closely.
Activity: 14
hype is up considering their partnership with Quantstamp to provide expertise. Keep on this way and I foresight a good future considering a good team with an interesting project based on consulting p2p! 
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
I like the way you going! Your project must be successful.
Activity: 2
Es muy buena la idea de este nuevo proyecto, no he visto nada parecido de consultas a profesionales pagando orientado a la Blockchain, es un proyecto que marcara la diferencia. mi pregunta es, este proyecto abarcaría todo tipo de profesionales?, como podrían asegurar que se harán consultas a profesionales serios y de prestigios, que perfil tendrían que tener?
Activity: 43
I like the idea to sell your knowledge/experience through a phone call. The concept is really great! 
I hope everything goes well and I'm looking forward to see how this works out.
Activity: 3
Think your project is great, but it's a long way. Good luck guys Smiley
Activity: 1
How you will verify that calls will not be used to scam or other pushing activities?
Activity: 20
There was an application I remember, not sure if it still exists, called Aardvark for people to get answers to questions online from experts. This seems like a similar approach except paid. I see it's entirely geared toward blockchain though. Would be interesting if you could open up another segment for other types of professional consultations, i.e. Medical, legal, real estate.

Edit: I guess it is for everything upon further inspection. this makes it much more appealing across industries.
This surely seems to be a very interesting project with lots of chances for succes. I look forward to see it succed.  Smiley
Very interesting project for consultants.
This could be a huge improvement for accounting, especially in the global market!
Activity: 61
promising projects I can use for my profession. I am excited to see how this will change. Good luck....
Activity: 406
The idea is good, but I still do not understand, because of what you can compete with other similar projects. Explain, please
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Very interesting. What about bounty campaign?
Activity: 20
It looks great. I look forward to test it when it becomes available.
Activity: 55
Pages:
Jump to: