Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 50. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
If you need to translate into Vietnamese language, i can do it
Activity: 288
Great and innovative idea. Just like a forum except your gonna get paid.

I'm just wondering if every topic will be included.
For example, you're lost in the middle of nowhere and wants to ask somebody, will there be anyone you can call to help you via Experty?

Will be interesting to see whether people are really willing to spend money for a lot of information. Price for information is dramatically increasing and it will continue to do so. You don't have to pay reputed youtubers for providing info because there are advertising companies doing that for you. I am sure there is a market for your concept. It's just difficult to assess how big that market might be.

Thanks Sekioh for your feedback. We also believe a lot in that market and we believe that the further we go in our society, the information will be more expensive.

We target this segment of information.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This is a project like no other. I can see the rise up f a new king. Together we shall sail to a satisfying point.
Activity: 2
Nice project! Only thing that I would change is the busy webpage and the overall layout. Details of course, but might be something to consider!
Good luck!
Activity: 98
Activity: 16
First of all, really looking forward to the success of this project.
Secondly, is the Experty app going to have a ranking system for the experts that we can contact? If so, what kind of protection will there be against vote/rank manipulations?
Activity: 223
Merit: 4
I hope that the project will be successful!
Activity: 66
I suggest you to collaborate with another projects that corresponds, I'm believe experty will be greatly
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
what's benefit of Experty to us?
Could the Experty use on other country or just on the certain country only?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Great project! I really like that experty is creating an environment whree one will be able to package and manage his information through calls, post and generate instant revenue. Highly innovative! Good luck!
Activity: 220
I find the idea really amazing and hope this coin will grow in the future.
Activity: 70
Great idea. The team looks very big and impressive!
Activity: 302
"Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale" - it's great. I think that cryptocurrency is our future. I'm glad that your team will facilitate this adoption.
Activity: 68
What is the purpose of this project? how can it help or contribute in our community?
Activity: 21
now we face a delay in bitcoin transaction do you support another coins in the sale?
Activity: 15
Great project! I really like that experty is creating an environment whree one will be able to package and manage his information through calls, post and generate instant revenue. Highly innovative! Good luck!
Activity: 181

For example, you're lost in the middle of nowhere and wants to ask somebody, will there be anyone you can call to help you via Experty?

Will be interesting to see whether people are really willing to spend money for a lot of information. Price for information is dramatically increasing and it will continue to do so. You don't have to pay reputed youtubers for providing info because there are advertising companies doing that for you. I am sure there is a market for your concept. It's just difficult to assess how big that market might be.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
This is an interesting and promising technology and it can be beneficial for users

Wish you all good luck
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

Activity: 9
As a professional consultant I can definitely see this project take off! The demo is quite impressive already.
Pages:
Jump to: