Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 51. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As i read and study it a little this is a great platform that will be very helpful for the people who have a special skill to expend their knowledge easier faster and fair price. Can really see people using it in the future especially like people in Thailand as we not have much expert on many stuff, so from now on it will be a lot easier for us to learn new skills! Thanks for make this happend. Full support from me! Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looking forward to participating in the project...
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think that tokenize of calls is a very interesting idea. Do you have competitors in this sphere?
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Good luck to the project. We will participate and observe.
Activity: 27
lots of tokens lately, but this looks like it got a bright future, its got my full support, what are the plans for this project to reach other parts of the world.
Activity: 349
I'm not a great expert, but it looks serious. I wish good luck and join you
Activity: 3
This idea is great, somewhat like skype, only in this case the idea cryptocurrency mode of payment, The use case is very Doable, looking forward to this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The project idea is not bad. But I, as normal user it is very interesting how you pick up experts in narrowly focused topics. Agree that there can be a lot of experts with great knowledge of the subject, in such matters as for example: any technology. And how high is the price of participation Esparta in the resolution of any specialized issue?
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 56
Look's like this is a reliable and hardworking team. Good luck guys, you make awesome thing. Hopefully project will be success
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
great ider, experty can gain more additional source of revenue, users can easily and more quickly get more professional guide and help, and it has advantage in price. I will be watching the project.
Activity: 40
I think this is an excellent idea. This project is fantastic. The team is very knowledgeable. The video is great! I will invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
the fact of the matter is that the concept behind this project is fantastic.The team behind also looks ready to deliver.The video is really enlightening and i definitely will invest in this.
Activity: 45
I expect this project. I hope the project will be successful.
Activity: 240
Hi, will you provide Chinese version website in the future?
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Interesting concept, serious team is in this project, have my support.
Your project solve many problems that experts in their field have, very nice!
Do you plan to add Serbian translations? Will follow your project and time will show us what will be with this great idea!
Activity: 130
How will this compete with calling with a company like whatsapp? It is based in switzerland will it be usable soon around Europe or around the Globe? I will keep a close watch on this one!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The future is here
Interesting project. I hope any call service provider would see this and change their way to get paid anytime and anywhere. Freelancer like me would happy to see this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I watched the video, very good and very interesting, I do not remember before commenting on it. I think it's easy to reach your goal and application as soon as possible, and the application's encryption and user-friendly will surely get a lot of recognition. People who often need to meet and communicate with each other think he is a good way , I think it will exceed the expected time to achieve the goal。
Activity: 269
Good team, but can I ask why so few free tokens? Maybe i'm mistaking, but i think so.
Pages:
Jump to: