Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 7. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Where can I buy your token?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Excellent team and good project. I did an analysis of their action plan and was surprised at their objectives. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Someone else believes in the project ? The price EXY  fell just disastrously... Sad

Thats not a surprise really,considering the market.We are for 6 months in bear market,people are selling their alts and going into fiat,so no wonder that Experty is affected by that too.But if app launch goes well,it can change pretty fast.
Now the situation is bad with almost all altcoins. We just have to wait and hope for the app to launch and the price to rise.
I don't expect to make a profit any more. But I want to minimize my losses from failed investments, so I expect the price to rise slightly.

If Experty delivers the product,and if product is success,we can still make a lot of money,as from what i know they dont really have competition on the market.

But on the other hand,if you simply bought for a quick flip,sadly you wont profit anytime soon,but patience will pay off.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

Someone else believes in the project ? The price EXY  fell just disastrously... Sad

Thats not a surprise really,considering the market.We are for 6 months in bear market,people are selling their alts and going into fiat,so no wonder that Experty is affected by that too.But if app launch goes well,it can change pretty fast.
Now the situation is bad with almost all altcoins. We just have to wait and hope for the app to launch and the price to rise.
I don't expect to make a profit any more. But I want to minimize my losses from failed investments, so I expect the price to rise slightly.
SEMUX

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 257

Someone else believes in the project ? The price EXY  fell just disastrously... Sad
Activity: 138
I see why, it appears that there was a small deposit into the binance wallet of 1 EXY. I'm guessing thats what it monitors. Who knows, stranger things have happened in this space
Same here.
You know other projects are doing good due release of product + exchange listings trough community vote
For example storiqa, done 700% in a bear market when released the product + idodax listing
Experty should move in this way with Product + binance
Activity: 17
I wish this idea matchs a great advance! Amazing website, noticing plan, engaging approach.
Activity: 288
Hi! Thank you all for being so supportive!
Check out the latest news, just incase you have missed it:
https://youtu.be/JbbqoEuXC_U

Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 19
I like your idea!
Conversant design, excellence project, interesting activity!
Activity: 207
When there is low liquidity or other issues kucoins algorythim is triggered for them to investigate to cover their backs (actually its pretty cool). Many coins are being triggerd due to this market and low liquidity. Fortunatly a manual review is first required.
Activity: 280
I see why, it appears that there was a small deposit into the binance wallet of 1 EXY. I'm guessing thats what it monitors. Who knows, stranger things have happened in this space
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Extraordinary design, in right mind business, very nice approach.

They are running some contest to improve their website design and logos. They are very active and I hope soon it will be on good exchanges than we will see more people into this thread and this community to grow to very large.
Activity: 14
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Extraordinary design, in right mind business, very nice approach.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I see that the price of tokens has increased slightly. Is the team planning a listing on a more popular exchange?
I think we need to wait for the official launch of the app. And then the team will add a token to the popular exchange. I'm looking forward to it.

That is normal movement in market volume is so low and no big news around us. I also think after having a working product and addition of big exchange could bring the more excitement into this journey otherwise keep buying if you have faith in the team.
SEMUX
I see that the price of tokens has increased slightly. Is the team planning a listing on a more popular exchange?
I think we need to wait for the official launch of the app. And then the team will add a token to the popular exchange. I'm looking forward to it.
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 14
Greetings, guys!
It looks of this business will be better in the offing.
Attentive website, a rather interesting approach, blameless logo.
Activity: 288
Hi everyone! 🙂
We are back with live YouTube Q&A sessions!
Paul and Blaise will answer your questions instantly at 5pm today!
Expect news, announcements regarding ambassadors, contest winners and more!
www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wc6GUUozN1_t-IAWu3-mA

See you!

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages:
Jump to: