Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 2. (Read 48529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
I'll soon be creating a template email to be sent out to a wide variety of epic fail websites, offering a few ideas of FAIL integration and a free offering of 10 - 30 million starting funds with a much larger fund backing. I'll keep you posted.
legendary
coin123123,
We do it because we like the coin. Who cares if CCex dropped it. We can always trade on sites like coin-swap.net. Heck, even the developer gave up on the coin.

Unfortunately, if you got into FAILCOIN for the money, you probably picked the wrong coin. It may never be worth anything, but the idea is priceless :O) These coins are better suited for use in a community rather than a vehicle to create wealth...

If you don't want your coins, send them to us...we'll use them as give-aways to new failers :O)

coin123123, sorry FAILCOIN wasn't all you hoped it would be, but we wish you luck in your crypto-currency journey.

-Xerodrag
6fq7ZEHXiGvNPYu3pc1gxnUbRxQceZ4NYF

Nicely said
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
coin123123,
We do it because we like the coin. Who cares if CCex dropped it. We can always trade on sites like coin-swap.net. Heck, even the developer gave up on the coin.

Unfortunately, if you got into FAILCOIN for the money, you probably picked the wrong coin. It may never be worth anything, but the idea is priceless :O) These coins are better suited for use in a community rather than a vehicle to create wealth...

If you don't want your coins, send them to us...we'll use them as give-aways to new failers :O)

coin123123, sorry FAILCOIN wasn't all you hoped it would be, but we wish you luck in your crypto-currency journey.

-Xerodrag
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Failcoin removed from C-CEX  Grin
So how the future of this coin ?

i had 20,000,000 of this shit on ccex

is it gone now?

I really don't know. They did write warning several days before FAIL was delisted. Maybe you should contact with their support.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Failcoin removed from C-CEX  Grin

It has been removed maybe over a week ago, but so what? Soon Cryptsy and MintPal will pay us 1000 BTC each to add it on their exchanges. Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

i had 20,000,000 of this shit on ccex

is it gone now?
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
legendary
@FAILCommunity
FAIL will not FAIL! Smiley New thread will be launched VERY soon.
legendary
10MH/s, difficulty 0.16 - I like it, let's keep moving. First 5 to PM me with there new wallet address get 5 million each.
legendary
Is there a FAIL block explorer?

I'll be looking at this at weekend, I'll be looking over https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe and another one I've found.
Masterkiller,
We don't have a block explorer yet. I'm not sure that any of us even knows how to code one. We're definitely on the lookout for someone who can code a block explorer. Know anyone with coding skillz?

-Xerodrag

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work guys!

Hope you can make a go of this Smiley
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Is there a FAIL block explorer?
Hello Dragann,
There is a way to re-download the entire blockchain by moving a few files from one of the failcoin directories. I don't remember exactly off-hand, but you can look up the process. Some of the files included blk001.dat and index??.dat. I copied them to a backup folder and then restarted the failcoin wallet to download the blockchain again. Maybe if you re-download the blockchain, your coins will be confirmed?

Again, please look up the process and remember to backup file before you delete them. OR better yet, don't delete them, but move them to a backup folder.

Good luck!

-xerodrag
Activity: 51
Hi. I have about 30000000 unconfirmed FAILcoins from 4/3/2014 send from Coin-swap. Is there any option to transfer it in confirmed status? Other transaction before and after are fine. I download new wallet too.
Thanks.
legendary
NEW FAILCOIN WEBSITE

** VISIT www.failcoin.co.uk **

Update conf included in new wallet downloads:

failcoin.conf
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=rpcpass
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=162.243.84.18
addnode=192.227.251.74
addnode=188.40.252.207

NEW THREAD COMING SOON

GIVEAWAY COMING SOON.... 1 - 10 Million per wallet
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
KnightDK,
Yep, this is a cool coin. Hopefully, we can get other's interested in it too Smiley
Batesresearch, no, I didn't know there was source code. Do you mean source code for the failcoin? That would be cool, as this coin should "halve" sometime soon, so we don't mine it out.

-Xerodrag

Buy again Buy again  Buy again Buy again Buy again Buy again Buy again
legendary
Nodes are in the process of being setup and tested.
legendary
Hey batesresearch,
Just let me know when you're ready to upload files. I don't know anything about this new hosting service; however, I'm working with a couple of devs to create a basic coin swapping site. I'm sure they'll help us out if need be.

-Xerodrag

I have managed to find free hosting, see temp 'Coming Soon' page at : failcoin.co.uk
legendary
KnightDK,
Yep, this is a cool coin. Hopefully, we can get other's interested in it too Smiley
Batesresearch, no, I didn't know there was source code. Do you mean source code for the failcoin? That would be cool, as this coin should "halve" sometime soon, so we don't mine it out.

-Xerodrag

Yeah check the OP for the source code link.
Pages:
Jump to: