Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 7. (Read 48529 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Awesome spartak_t,
Thanks man. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :O)

-Xerodrag
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I started working on new logo. I hope it will be ready tomorrow.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
It seems that MineP.it pool is down. Sad

Back up - sorry - we had problems with orphans. We've had to move hosting to new servers and hoping that's fixed the problem.

I'm back with mining. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Back up - sorry - we had problems with orphans. We've had to move hosting to new servers and hoping that's fixed the problem.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Over the next few days we will draw up some designs for a website. It would be good if we could get hold of the OP but we will keep this coin alive. I like the idea of a best FAIL post / forum. We'll have a brain storm.

Updated our signature aswell.
All,
I'm headed to work for a few hours, but I'll be on later. I just noticed that Freenode IRC has a #failcoin channel already created. I'll be on there later if anyone wants to talk about moving forward on the failcoin project.

-Xerodrag
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Even though this coin is pretty much dead at the moment, I can develop a faucet if you guys want... Need some coins to fill it up though. Can you guys help me with that?

I will sent you 40 million coins if you create faucet. I think they will be enough for the start. I'm not sure if you can receive them tho, because I've sent more than 600k donation week ago - it is still not confirmed (I am with the latest wallet).
Hey All,
I've got coin to donate and even have some website devs that can help with any special projects if needed. So, we're:
1. working on a website
2. working on a faucet
3. working on a real logo
4. possibly working on a meme. (This is a good idea. We could use a meme and a concept for the coin. I was originally thinking about tips for epic fails, but let's all decide together...we are now the new, and only fail community :O)
5. working on getting more miners. I have one person I can persuade to mine FAIL.
6. Let's get an IRC channel open at #Failcoin or the like. That way we can talk in near real time.
7. Any other ideas guys? Add them to the list, and we'll decide upon who's going to do what.

I have about 1.8MH/s mining FAIL at Minep.it and don't anticipate moving that rig anytime soon...so we'll have a few MH/s going at all times.

"Try as we may, we fail to fail."

-Xerodrag
Activity: 154
Even though this coin is pretty much dead at the moment, I can develop a faucet if you guys want... Need some coins to fill it up though. Can you guys help me with that?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey batesresearch,
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the tipping coin idea. I assume you posted in response to my earlier post? I've got webspace we could use and can create a forum and maybe even a faucet to give some fail away. We could create a FAIL community in which we post the best FAILS. Just a thought Smiley

-Xerodrag

I think a simple website will be better than forum, but the dev need to change the OP. Then a meme contest may be created. I will personally donate 40 million FAILs to faucet.  

The dev has left this project. He no longer comes online. Perhaps you can appeal to the BitcoinTalk mods to give someone else access to the thread - take over the coin properly etc ?

If the dev does not respond within the end of the week, I can try to speak with admins of btctalk to give me acc. to the thread. It will be better for the coin if faucet and website are created. I can donate for the faucet, but I cannot create website, because of my broken english. Smiley If someone is ready to do it maybe I can arrange domain and hosting - I have some friends.

EDIT: I can work on new logo tho...

We are more than happy to help, I would love to create a website for this coin, we have worked on faucets before and think this will be the best place to start. We have just purchased failcoin.co.uk and am going to start draw up a action plan later today.

That's great! Give me time untill the end of the week and I will create new logo.

P.S. I will also donate 40 million coins for the faucet as I said before.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey batesresearch,
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the tipping coin idea. I assume you posted in response to my earlier post? I've got webspace we could use and can create a forum and maybe even a faucet to give some fail away. We could create a FAIL community in which we post the best FAILS. Just a thought Smiley

-Xerodrag

I think a simple website will be better than forum, but the dev need to change the OP. Then a meme contest may be created. I will personally donate 40 million FAILs to faucet.  

The dev has left this project. He no longer comes online. Perhaps you can appeal to the BitcoinTalk mods to give someone else access to the thread - take over the coin properly etc ?

If the dev does not respond within the end of the week, I can try to speak with admins of btctalk to give me acc. to the thread. It will be better for the coin if faucet and website are created. I can donate for the faucet, but I cannot create website, because of my broken english. Smiley If someone is ready to do it maybe I can arrange domain and hosting - I have some friends.

We are more than happy to help, I would love to create a website for this coin, we have worked on faucets before and think this will be the best place to start. We have just purchased failcoin.co.uk and am going to start draw up a action plan later today.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
At least I can do now is to point mine 2.7 MH's at your pool. I will mine it for 1-2 more days.

Cheesy

Get your FAIL before they're all gone! Won't be too long now until it's fully mined lol

That is what I'm worried about. More than half are already mined. The coin needs more miners. I will contact with some friends and I think I can point about 20 more MH's.
At least I can do now is to point mine 2.7 MH's at your pool. I will mine it for 1-2 more days.

Cheesy

Get your FAIL before they're all gone! Won't be too long now until it's fully mined lol
legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey batesresearch,

-Xerodrag

Hey batesresearch,

-Xerodrag

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey batesresearch,

-Xerodrag

Hey batesresearch,

-Xerodrag
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Cool Coin Name  Smiley

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: