Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 4. (Read 48551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
In the mean time, don't forget to vote for FAIL on MintPal. It's already has 2k+ votes! Someone may send 20 BTC to put it on top! Smiley)))

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Voted
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
In the mean time, don't forget to vote for FAIL on MintPal. It's already has 2k+ votes! Someone may send 20 BTC to put it on top! Smiley)))

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
@FAILCommunity
batesresearch, can you tell me when the nodes and website will be ready? I will prepare new thread with one friend, which knows english.

I will be getting them up before end of this weekend. Can't be precise as I've got a lot work wise and family wise it would have been sooner if not.

Nice! I will prepare the new thread in 2 days!
legendary
batesresearch, can you tell me when the nodes and website will be ready? I will prepare new thread with one friend, which knows english.

I will be getting them up before end of this weekend. Can't be precise as I've got a lot work wise and family wise it would have been sooner if not.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
@FAILCommunity
TO DA NEPTUUUNE!  Grin

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Is there still hope? I think it died.

Well... if we have soon 2 more nodes and website I think there is still hope. Now I will start 50 million FAILs giveaway. Smiley

EDIT: I can't find giveaway section in the forum tho... Anyone?
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
Is there still hope? I think it died.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hi. Seem Failcoin mining rise Smiley. I have unconfirmed 29000000 Failcoins from 4/3/2014 till this day (send by Coin-Swap). Anyone know how to resolve this?

rpcuser=user1
rpcpassword=rpcpass1
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=88.151.74.11
addnode=23.97.132.124
addnode=37.187.200.117
addnode=192.227.251.74
addnode=162.243.84.18
addnode=23.249.161.106

That's my conf and wallet is working fine atm....

P.S. I just saw that FAIL has more than 2k votes on MintPal. Maybe we should push it. Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi. Seem Failcoin mining rise Smiley. I have unconfirmed 29000000 Failcoins from 4/3/2014 till this day (send by Coin-Swap). Anyone know how to resolve this?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
batesresearch, you was the only one who has mined the coin with about 200kh... an hour later the network is 8.85 MH. Smiley WE WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL! Smiley

Haha I know, I do have miners with about 2MH but haven't had then switched on for a while due to heat overload.

I've put all my 2.7MH on FAIL. We will be rich after it reach 200+ satoshi! Smiley
legendary
batesresearch, you was the only one who has mined the coin with about 200kh... an hour later the network is 8.85 MH. Smiley WE WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL! Smiley

Haha I know, I do have miners with about 2MH but haven't had then switched on for a while due to heat overload.
legendary
Just a little update:

- Looking at finishing a very basic website off this week and having it up and running by weekend
- We will be creating 2 dedicated nodes (One in the UK one in the USA)
- On the website we will be providing download links to an edited zip FailCoin file with a updated conf file inside and instructions on how to use
- Later next week to any new wallets we will be offering 1 Mill per new user giveaway

The pool https://www.minep.it/pool/fail is still up and running - Thanks minep.it <- A link to this will be provided in the newly created zip.

Good news! My wallet already synced and I'm back mining FAILs, because I f*cked up with several currencies. I will mine it, untill I became FAIL billionaire. Cheesy

Do you think on launch of the website we create a new thread for FailCoin?

YES! I can do it, but my english is broken as I said. You can do it and I will translate it to bulgarian, serbian and russian languages. Smiley

Ace
legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just a little update:

- Looking at finishing a very basic website off this week and having it up and running by weekend
- On the website we will be providing download links to an edited zip FailCoin file with a updated conf file inside and instructions on how to use
- Later next week to any new wallets we will be offering 1 Mill per new user giveaway

The pool https://www.minep.it/pool/fail is still up and running - Thanks minep.it <- A link to this will be provided in the newly created zip.

Good news! My wallet already synced and I'm back mining FAILs, because I f*cked up with several currencies. I will mine it, untill I became FAIL billionaire. Cheesy

YES! I can do it, but my english is broken as I said. You can do it and I will translate it to bulgarian, serbian and russian languages. Smiley
legendary
Just a little update:

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just a little update:

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins (when get at least one exchange). Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager
legendary
Just a little update:

legendary
My wallet seems to have stopped syncing for no apparent reason. I'll see if I can get it to connect again.
Pages:
Jump to: