Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Working Platform- Fantasy Sports & LIVE Vegas eSports- MNs - page 19. (Read 32763 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Any news on enabling withdraws and other functions back on on draftdaily ?

withdrawals and everything was fixed long ago  Huh

He’s talking about Draft Daily not Coinexchange.

Once our new Block Explorer is running we’ll get the withdraws enabled on DraftDaily.com.

Oh you still dont have the block explorer working ? Didnt know that, block explorer is for sure more important for the coin than withdrawals on draftdaily.
Thanks for the response
Activity: 243
Merit: 16

withdrawals and everything was fixed long ago  Huh

He’s talking about Draft Daily not Coinexchange.

Once our new Block Explorer is running we’ll get the withdraws enabled on DraftDaily.com.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105

withdrawals and everything was fixed long ago  Huh
Activity: 54
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We’re proud to announce that we just finalized a deal with Bayside Corp http://baysidecorp.com to include Fantasy Gold Coin on their cryptocurrency ATM machines that will be strategically placed across the country. Bayside is an American Company that trades under the symbol “BYSD”

Awesome!

In other big news the Supreme Court just overturned rules around sports gambling...which could be another good thing for players in the sports currency market.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We’re proud to announce that we just finalized a deal with Bayside Corp http://baysidecorp.com to include Fantasy Gold Coin on their cryptocurrency ATM machines that will be strategically placed across the country. Bayside is an American Company that trades under the symbol “BYSD”
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It seems to me that blockchain technology fits into gaming industry. Thus, if there is really the working platform, this project seems to have chances for success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Fantasy Gold - ATMs

I just saw this on the Discord:

"NicoDFS - Today at 4:25 PM
@everyone From Mark: I'm proud to announce that we just finalized a deal with Bayside Corp http://baysidecorp.com/ to include the fantasy gold coin on their cryptocurrency ATM machines that will be strategically placed across the country.

Bayside Corp. is an American corporation that trades publicly under the symbol “BYSD”

Fantasygold.io
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/FGC/BTC

Bayside Corp
BaySide_Adm
Home
Welcome
Bayside Corp. is an American corporation that trades publicly under the symbol “BYSD”. At Bayside Corp., we believe that emerging technologies will create new opportunities for generations to come. Crypto-assets and blockchain technol...

0.00007474 FGC / BTC Market | FantasyGold Exchange | CoinExchange.io
Market: FGC / BTC | Last Price: 0.00007474 BTC | Currency: FantasyGold | Base Currency: Bitcoin |
    Join CoinExchange.io and start trading today!"
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The main ANN has been updated with information about the live eSports event in Vegas. $10,000 worth of Fantasy Gold in the prize pool.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
I somewhere saw a similar project that raised about 10 million dollars can and this project will be so lucky
Activity: 98
hello!

i have a problem with mining
maybe someone can help me with the settings?

https://ibb.co/jiBiGJ
Hi. Try manually setting the difficulty

-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3843 -u FU7ZLkPuuXkH3LGy4ZhRRFv54gGKkdWFyc -p c=FGC,d=0.005
Activity: 5
hello!

i have a problem with mining
maybe someone can help me with the settings?

https://ibb.co/jiBiGJ
Activity: 26
I see fgc coini as bright future.

Make the pool increase for miners
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
seems with the latest annoucements this team is going to push big this year

hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the fruits of your hard work
Activity: 28
Many people believe in the future of project and me too
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Activity: 182
I think this project is a good project because have a good concept and partners can make this project a success, with the help and teamwork.
A Message From Our Global Partners:

Hello everyone.

I am sure some of you have heard rumblings about a company that will be raising money for FGC. I am part of that company. We have signed a contract to structure a 50,000,000 euro raise for FGC and the businesses/events that will expand on the economy of your coin . We will be using a debt vehicle to raise the funds and investors will be limited to the institutional level. This means that only investment banks will be able to facilitate the transactions and no individuals can invest. This debt vehicle will be listed on a major international stock exchange and there will be great exposure for businesses using FGC and the benefits of businesses that would like to use FGC to save on merchant fees. Our network of institutions are responsible for billions in funding every year and we have over 20,000 of them. In the next few weeks we expect to have a representative of FGC on a nationally syndicated radio and tv show that reaches over 120 million homes a week. 60 million of those viewers are business owners. The representative will educate the viewers on FGC, where the company is headed, and its accomplishment for a twelve month period.

Due to the current climate in crypto investments we believe that this exposure and our network will generate a powerful rise in businesses using the coin and the value of the coin. As it sits now if someone were to purchase 5 bitcoin worth of FGC the value of the coin would go up to $2. We feel confident that once the story of FGC reaches millions of people and businesses owners use the coin more it will boost trading and the value will increase drastically. $1,000,000 in buying is a walk in the park for us and we are so excited because we know our process can do so much more. We will have an analyst doing a press release on where the coin will be headed before implementation. We have spoken to the powers that be at FGC and they asked me to send something out to the individuals on this chat room because you all have been so loyal and helpful. Please stay tuned for official press releases on each of the items discussed, they will be coming shortly. We are excited to be working with FGC and excited to pay you back for believing in this coin.

Have a great day!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Those who are entering this project early will be making the best deal of their life. I believe FGC will be the BTC of fantasy sports industry!!
Pages:
Jump to: