Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Working Platform- Fantasy Sports & LIVE Vegas eSports- MNs - page 22. (Read 32763 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
somewhere in the wallet there is an error, after each transaction you need to do -
 (You need to use the coin control features and take all the mined coin transactions and send them to 1 address, then you can send them.)
to send another transaction...
Activity: 98

Fantasy Gold on ProtoPool.net

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3843 -u FGC_WALLET -p c=FGC

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5kCawsw

Come and join us!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Good day
Dear dev
I have an error :
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."}

Can you help with it? all coins mined honesty, but i can not to send them for creating masternode.

You need to use the coin control features and take all the mined coin transactions and send them to 1 address, then you can send them.
Pls advice what i must exactly do?
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Activity: 160
FGC Dev
Good day
Dear dev
I have an error :
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."}

Can you help with it? all coins mined honesty, but i can not to send them for creating masternode.

You need to use the coin control features and take all the mined coin transactions and send them to 1 address, then you can send them.
Activity: 211
Good day
Dear dev
I have an error :

Activity: 700
Merit: 255
DO you guys have an eta on when the wallet is coming out?
Activity: 382
it s nice to see everyone working together this coin has a nice community and some shining beacons like john who really knows how to put

the community together hope the team will soon be done with final detail so we can trade this coin on coinexchange
AKP
Activity: 12
Fantasy Gold (FGC) on Pool KopilkaPool

https://kopilkapool.ru

Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://nist5.kopilkapool.ru:3833 -u wallet address -p c=FGC

Automatic payouts every 240 minutes
No registration
Support 24h/7
SUPPORT: [email protected]
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Swap is complete, we're Fantasy Gold now.

It's weird seeing my coins now as FGC. 10 times less makes me feel poor  Cry
Looking forward to seeing the wallet and the next steps in this great coin.
Activity: 382
UPDATE: We are waiting for Coin Exchange to tell us the exact amount of FGC they need to conduct the swap. This could be today or tomorrow thank you for your patience. The team is very hard at work, the wallets will be released once this is resolved.

developers Always say they are hard at work but this time i m actually believing it the team is very good at communication thats nice to see

for a change the best of luck going forward guys
UPDATE: We are waiting for Coin Exchange to tell us the exact amount of FGC they need to conduct the swap. This could be today or tomorrow thank you for your patience. The team is very hard at work, the wallets will be released once this is resolved.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Is there a new wallet also?
Activity: 54

great !

Block explorer when ?
Merit: 250
Merit: 250
Swap to Fantasy Gold could happen at any time now.
Pages:
Jump to: