Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 25. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
How about I won't make it a giveaway but a lottery? Fixed price to join in. I will put all wallets in a random picker. The first one to get picked get 50%, second one to get picked receives 25%, third one receives 12,5% all the rest receives the amount left divided by amount of wallets left?

Count me in. Love a good lottery. More interesting than a plain giveaway. Lets get this coin where it needs to be.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How about I won't make it a giveaway but a lottery? Fixed price to join in. I will put all wallets in a random picker. The first one to get picked get 50%, second one to get picked receives 25%, third one receives 12,5% all the rest receives the amount left divided by amount of wallets left?
Activity: 59
Dev please make a separate title on the first page where people can donate for giveaways and have a open list of the donated coins?

+1

Separate title has been added.
Activity: 532
Dev please make a separate title on the first page where people can donate for giveaways and have a open list of the donated coins?

+1
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Great work on those images. How about using the monopoly banker? Something similar to the following:

using the monopoly symbol guy would not be good for legal reasons tbh
i would suggest an iconic looking bank or perhaps a fat pig with a top hat or something that represents 'banks'
the swear finger dude meme thing tho... not good
if i get bored ill make something up.. its good that people are at least throwing out ideas tho

Thanks for your suggestions.

Don't hesitate to make a design proposal. There is a nice giveaway for a good logo and I'll add a few million coins from my wallet for the logo the community chooses. We can hold a vote in a dedicated thread if we get several strong contenders. I will also give some FCK to whoever can edit or remake the original presentation video with the new logo and post it to a dedicated account.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I was thinking of something like this. If you are interested I can make improvements of needed and send them to you.

It has potential.
I would change the lower text to a fck slogan, like "change the system"
And I would like to see the text and image engraved or stamped in the coin, all metal.
Keep up the good work.

+1, the concept is nice, and I agree with mmininging about what needs to be done to make it more palatable.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
I like the big middle finger icon above.  Gotta be bold, if it's gonna be good and stand out; if people don't like it, whatever.  there's other dog coins for those weaklings.  This coin has to be BOLD so go hard.  If you don't have haters, you aren't doing it right.  fuckem, which is the point.
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Great work on those images. How about using the monopoly banker? Something similar to the following:

using the monopoly symbol guy would not be good for legal reasons tbh
i would suggest an iconic looking bank or perhaps a fat pig with a top hat or something that represents 'banks'
the swear finger dude meme thing tho... not good
if i get bored ill make something up.. its good that people are at least throwing out ideas tho
Activity: 126
I was thinking of something like this. If you are interested I can make improvements of needed and send them to you.

It has potential.
I would change the lower text to a fck slogan, like "change the system"
And I would like to see the text and image engraved or stamped in the coin, all metal.
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 140

Activity: 832
This coin sits well with me as I hate the Banks... Smiley
Activity: 126

I like this one more than the current one (no offence!)

Wallet not synchronising  Embarrassed

Have you used the fckbankscoin.conf file?
No, I haven't.
Can you please guide me through it?
 Smiley

1. Close your wallet and navigate to:
2. C:\Users\AppData\fckbankscoin (Windows)
     ~\library\Application Support\fckbankscoin (Mac OS X)
3. Within this map, place a fckbankscoin.conf, an example of this file can be found in the OP. Change rpcuser and rpcpassword to your preferences.
4. Start your Fckbankscoin-qt wallet again.
Activity: 540
Wallet not synchronising  Embarrassed

Have you used the fckbankscoin.conf file?
No, I haven't.
Can you please guide me through it?
 Smiley
Activity: 42
they developed a coin give them the 3 % , the banks in the world have more then 3% i can assure you
so more then enough for the miners.and then the "normal people" LOL
for now keep mining +1  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FXUsc2Ej2qhbfbuuCLYVaMLAQvSUYsVwd2
I like the idea of this coin but 3% premine is just too high and may very well kill it Sad
Don't think that is big premine if dev is transperent about it and how he uses it.
Pages:
Jump to: