Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 26. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Wallet not synchronising  Embarrassed

Have you used the fckbankscoin.conf file?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Dev, be more active. What are your thought on the coin or what is the plan?

My thoughs on the coin? It's going to hype, one day. I haven't lost hope not even once. The (very) little counity we have going right now. Is something i'm actually proud of. Cryptojournal has been helping me out alot on how to promote the coin. However, I really need someone on the team as right now when the coin needs ot at its most, I have very little time.

next: Fckschoolcoin.

My thoughs on the coin? It's going to hype, one day. I haven't lost hope not even once. The (very) little community we have going right now, is something i'm actually proud of. Cryptojournal has been helping me out a lot on how to promote the coin. However I really need someone on the team. Given current circumstances, I have very little time while the coin needs a lot of attention at the moment.
Activity: 126
I like the idea of this coin but 3% premine is just too high and may very well kill it Sad
Activity: 174
Need more nodes too.  I'm only getting two active connections in the past couple of days.  Getting so many orphans solo mining, it's not even funny.  How's that DNS seed going?
Thank you all for the support, I have exams coming which take a lot of my time.
If anyone could help me out playing dev for 2 weeks, I would be really grateful.
Activity: 59
Activity: 140
And i want to make you notice that yesterday in the evening (i'm GMT+1) the Net Hash was 2.02Mhs and today we passed 20 Mhs.. so it's not so bad or ignored
Now it went down 13-14 but seems it's starting to have some interest
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
rofl
love the coin icon with the middle finger haha.
me too! let's see where we can go!
Pump it up!
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Well it has the word 'fuck' in the name! (at least part of it)
And without fucking the mankind would have been extinguished thousands of years ago!  Grin Grin

+1

The community doesn't care about it because it has nothing different from other altcoins and it's supposed protest purpose is what all kind of cryptocurecy doing so far.

Well it has the word 'fuck' in the name! (at least part of it)
And without fucking the mankind would have been extinguished thousands of years ago!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Guys, flooding the trading thread with WTS, when there isn't a single WTB isn't gonna help. The coin has to gain traction before it can be traded, beit on an exchange or a forum thread. It's pretty simple really. Spread the word about the coin by every means possible, social media, etc. The coin NEEDS a logo resesign. The logo itself is crappy enough to deprive the coin of any serious prospect. The video will have to be remade to reflect the new logo and posted to a dedicated account for the coin and not a generic account giving away how it was produced.

If you have graphic skills, consider making a good logo, and you'll get a large bounty. If you know crypto-aware merchants or gambling site operators, ask them to integrate FCK.

We have maybe a few days left to make it or break it. If we don't make it, the coin will go straight to oblivion. This is the nature of the altcoin market now.

I don't think that it goes to oblivion..

It only need support from the alt coins community.

The community doesn't care about it because it has nothing different from other altcoins and it's supposed protest purpose is what all kind of cryptocurecy doing so far.

But still I have a bit of faith to this coin..

We will see I guess.
I am bathing in shitcoins, mmmmm

LoL - well at least having a coupla of millions of something is nice! Cheesy
Activity: 224
I am bathing in shitcoins, mmmmm
Funny coin!
Let's give it a try since the difficult is still low Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Guys, flooding the trading thread with WTS, when there isn't a single WTB isn't gonna help. The coin has to gain traction before it can be traded, beit on an exchange or a forum thread. It's pretty simple really. Spread the word about the coin by every means possible, social media, etc. The coin NEEDS a logo resesign. The logo itself is crappy enough to deprive the coin of any serious prospect. The video will have to be remade to reflect the new logo and posted to a dedicated account for the coin and not a generic account giving away how it was produced.

If you have graphic skills, consider making a good logo, and you'll get a large bounty. If you know crypto-aware merchants or gambling site operators, ask them to integrate FCK.

We have maybe a few days left to make it or break it. If we don't make it, the coin will go straight to oblivion. This is the nature of the altcoin market now.
Activity: 120
GIVE AWAY

FXUsc2Ej2qhbfbuuCLYVaMLAQvSUYsVwd2

The difficulty is really low at the moment! You could mine quite a few coins, even just with a CPU.
Pages:
Jump to: