Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 24. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Looks like the hashhunt.in front end is down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I'm mining on the official pool hashunt.in, but I can't seem to add a FCK address to the pool, the pool always tell me "invalid address"

Generate a new wallet address, I tested it and it works here.

Where the hell did you get that video made?

Dutch company based in Rotterdam called Funk-e Animations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think the next task is to have a logo competition for a new coin image. I think a slick coin design will attract a lot more attention. I'd be happy to donate to the bounty.
Activity: 238
Where the hell did you get that video made?
Activity: 42
fck the bank coins are the best

fck the bank coins are the best
Activity: 59
Diff is only 0.14 still not late to get some early coins.
Activity: 140
i did a quick test it's also still very good to mine with cpu only at the moment!
Surprised this coin hasn't exploded yet. Still good to mine.  Grin

Thinkg the same... so let's go on mining!  Grin
[FCK] ★★★★ -> FIRST FCKBANKS LOTTERY <- ★★★★
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fck-first-fckbanks-lottery-421357

I've not used signed messages before. What do I sign? The address I'm sending the coins to, or one of my wallet receiving addresses?

Edited the thread, should be clear now.
Surprised this coin hasn't exploded yet. Still good to mine.  Grin
Is the pool hashhunt.in ok?
it's stuck on the same round for a lot of time...

Round Shares
Est. Shares    487 (done: 5617.04%)
Pool Valid    27,355

Looked into it, my computer seems to have restarted. Blocks seem to be oke now, sql database is catching up.
UPDATE: error in the database looking into it now.
UPDATE: FIXED.

Blocks started flooding again Smiley

Thanks a lot!
How about I won't make it a giveaway but a lottery? Fixed price to join in. I will put all wallets in a random picker. The first one to get picked get 50%, second one to get picked receives 25%, third one receives 12,5% all the rest receives the amount left divided by amount of wallets left?

Count me in. Love a good lottery. More interesting than a plain giveaway. Lets get this coin where it needs to be.

I will add 30% of the total FCK's laid in. To make it all more exciting! BTW, wouldn't it be better to make a new thread for this?

I'm in!
FCK already sent!
very good idea!
[FCK] ★★★★ -> FIRST FCKBANKS LOTTERY <- ★★★★
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fck-first-fckbanks-lottery-421357

I've not used signed messages before. What do I sign? The address I'm sending the coins to, or one of my wallet receiving addresses?

Round Shares
Pool Valid    27,355

Looked into it, my computer seems to have restarted. Blocks seem to be oke now, sql database is catching up.
UPDATE: error in the database looking into it now.
UPDATE: FIXED.

Round Shares
Pool Valid    27,355

Yes it should be ok, have been mining there for couple of days.

How about I won't make it a giveaway but a lottery? Fixed price to join in. I will put all wallets in a random picker. The first one to get picked get 50%, second one to get picked receives 25%, third one receives 12,5% all the rest receives the amount left divided by amount of wallets left?

Count me in. Love a good lottery. More interesting than a plain giveaway. Lets get this coin where it needs to be.

I will add 30% of the total FCK's laid in. To make it all more exciting! BTW, wouldn't it be better to make a new thread for this?

+1 to make it in the main thread to get more attention to the coin.

Round Shares
Pool Valid    27,355

For promotions? Yes. It should go in the main Alternate cryptocurrencies forum section. It'll attract more attention to the coin. I'll throw a 100k into the pot once it's ready.

The future is FCK.  Wink

Almost said I'd throw in a million, then. I don't have that many.  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: