Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCK] ★★ FCK THE BANKS ★★ | ★ FCKBANKSCOIN ★ | ★ OFFICIAL POOL LIVE ★ - page 30. (Read 61126 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
who is the owner of happerminer pool pls do something  Sad

For now I suggest you to mine at: http://hashhunt.in/. Pool is live and ready.

Any idea how long it takes before confirmation show up ? Hours or Days ?

I will lower the confirmations. 120 is a bit overkill.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Payments comming in right now.. It's about 3 till 4 hours after first mining results.
Activity: 326
What about discussing / sharing some ideas on #fckbankscoin on freenode?

I think that we also should elaborate some well-written but short invitation to join the movement, and send it to a number of anarchy / punk / no-rules / anti-corporal organizations, portals and profiles in social media.

We need new target groups, perhaps even those who never heard about cryptocurrencies?

Yes, but we also need miners.

What do you think?

You are all welcome at #fckbankscoin Wink

Activity: 273

- Looking into the 32 bit linux wallet right now. Will continue to work on a new block explorer later.
- Going to email several cryptocurrency blogs to write an article about us
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
who is the owner of happerminer pool pls do something  Sad
happyminer sucks..!
stole my 42 also yesterday! no trust.

the coin is going up!!! current diff 0.225574!!! still a great opportunity for low hashes miners!!
go go go fck the banks!!! and burn them after! Cheesy

Exactly, come and let's hash away Smiley

How great would that be if the coin really took off and we could use it to buy artwork such as Alex Schafer's?
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/09/13/140436789/painting-of-a-burning-bank-fetches-25-000-at-auction
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
who is the owner of happerminer pool pls do something  Sad
happyminer sucks..!
stole my 42 also yesterday! no trust.

the coin is going up!!! current diff 0.225574!!! still a great opportunity for low hashes miners!!
go go go fck the banks!!! and burn them after! Cheesy
Activity: 59
The video is great Cheesy
As I saw it the coin got my attention.
Great work. I am convinced that people will mine it eventually.

Exactly. Miners, come and mine it on the official pool. The diff is still very low, you can still get early mining dibs on it. Easy millions for those with vision.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Great work. I am convinced that people will mine it eventually.
Linux 64-bit wallet working, couldn´t get the 32-bit compiled, looking into it tomorrow.
Also going to make a new block explorer with added CSS as the current isn´t styled.
Stay tuned!
I'd be willing to contribute to a bounty for a better logo. No offence, but current logo sucks :=)

The current logo stands for the Fisher Price coin as we believe the value of a dollar is equal to a Fisher Price coin. I agree that the Fisher Price coin is not very stylish. However we wanted to bring a message.

I understand. Maybe the idea could be preserved, but the execution is really... lackluster, to be generous. And as we know, a good logo is instrumental for altcoins. I will donate for a better, cleaner, stronger logo if you create a bounty for it. Please consider doing it asap, the first few days are vital for a coin's adoption, as you know, and this one, being a protest coin, has potential.

Btw, it would probably be better to post the YT video on a dedicated account rather than the funk-e standard account.

Thanks for the feedback, going to design a new logo tomorrow. Also regarding the youtube vid, thanks for the heads-up will do so ASAP.
I'd be willing to contribute to a bounty for a better logo. No offence, but current logo sucks :=)

The current logo stands for the Fisher Price coin as we believe the value of a dollar is equal to a Fisher Price coin. I agree that the Fisher Price coin is not very stylish. However we wanted to bring a message.

I understand. Maybe the idea could be preserved, but the execution is really... lackluster, to be generous. And as we know, a good logo is instrumental for altcoins. I will donate for a better, cleaner, stronger logo if you create a bounty for it. Please consider doing it asap, the first few days are vital for a coin's adoption, as you know, and this one, being a protest coin, has potential.

Btw, it would probably be better to post the YT video on a dedicated account rather than the funk-e standard account.

Someone should tweet @maxkeiser about it Cheesy
OK, pool works at last.

The video is pretty well done. This could go viral if marketing is done properly. Good job OP.
uhm.  i'm at hashunt.in.  All 5 of my blocks just orphaned.  what's up with that?

I´m looking into it but I have a feeling it was due to a deamon restart. My apologies

No problem, I don't give many FCKs but this time i don't mind.  The bank stole about $1500 from me for a "non reversable transaction" last week so here's to FCKING THE BANKS 

2 billion last quarter and they are too cheap to re-imburse me.  FCKERS!

I know the pain, hence this coin. Sorry to hear that.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
uhm.  i'm at hashunt.in.  All 5 of my blocks just orphaned.  what's up with that?

I´m looking into it but I have a feeling it was due to a deamon restart. My apologies

No problem, I don't give many FCKs but this time i don't mind.  The bank stole about $1500 from me for a "non reversable transaction" last week so here's to FCKING THE BANKS 

2 billion last quarter and they are too cheap to re-imburse me.  FCKERS!
Pages:
Jump to: